What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Einstein's words. Not my words.

“I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.” – Albert Einstein.

Uve posted that same sentence like 18 times u retard. Who let u get on the internet? U should be in a rehab or special education.

If Ukrainians wanted democracy they would have chosen democratic election instead of rioting. They would have prevented war in 2014.

If only the elections were fair, with Moscow “observers” ensuring fair and free elections i am sure Yanukovch was elected fair and square. LOL! It is time for Ukraine to be FREE. Russia may get Donbas but the cities will be ruined. Russian Terror needs to be stopped in Ukraine. 300,000 NATO troops can easily outgun the Moscovites.

If only the elections were fair, with Moscow “observers” ensuring fair and free elections i am sure Yanukovch was elected fair and square. LOL! It is time for Ukraine to be FREE. Russia may get Donbas but the cities will be ruined. Russian Terror needs to be stopped in Ukraine. 300,000 NATO troops can easily outgun the Moscovites.

Let's go. China will nuke NATO if NATO invades Russia. China has 1.4 billion people, the oldest continuous civilization, the land of the two rivers, the world's biggest economy and military. China is the real life Avengers. Defender of the disadvantaged, the bullied, the vulnerable.

Russia can no longer make weapons as EU has sanctioned.

China supplies Russia with whatever Russia needs. China has 1.4 billion people, the oldest continuous civilization, the land of the two rivers, the world's biggest economy and military. China is the real life Avengers. Defender of the disadvantaged, the bullied, the vulnerable.

Problem is Russia still has good relations with India since the days of USSR.

Russia has now become very weak and junior partner of China after the EU/NATO Sanctions. SCO and BRICS are now fully under Chinese control. India will be shown the door shortly.

China supplies Russia with whatever Russia needs. China has 1.4 billion people, the oldest continuous civilization, the land of the two rivers, the world's biggest economy and military. China is the real life Avengers. Defender of the disadvantaged, the bullied, the vulnerable.

China is following EU/NATO sanctions and not sharing any technology or products that would support Russia in the war. Weak Russia is good for China. Also China does not want her companies sanctioned by the West.

But a frontal assault did happen by Chechens. LOL Ukrainian didn't even fight in Lysychansk, they did the honorable thing by running away from battle.
Think they are still fighting last time I check before I went to bed

On the other hand, Russia said they "Took" Sieverodonetsk back on June 2, yet it did not fall until June 27

And Russia said they took Mariupol Town Hall (The same claim they are making with Lysychansk) since March 28

We all know Mariupol did not fall until May 20.

You be the judge.

Russia has now become very weak and junior partner of China after the EU/NATO Sanctions. SCO and BRICS are now fully under Chinese control. India will be shown the door shortly.

China is following EU/NATO sanctions and not sharing any technology or products that would support Russia in the war. Weak Russia is good for China. Also China does not want her companies sanctioned by the West.
I want China and Pakistan to leave Non-Aligned Movement.

India should be kicked out of SCO and BRICS. They are the odd man out.

Werent the ukranians better off defending lysychansk then going so heavy trying to hold/delay in severodonetsk?
Well, that's what I would do, it is a much more defendable position for the Ukrainian in Lysychansk than in Sieverodonetsk.

Problem is that Russia is trying to flank them, if the Russian manage to roll up Ukrainian flank in Poposna, then it didn't really matter because that would cut off the Ukrainian retreat.

Which is exactly what the Russian should do, because you put pressure on the pressuring point instead of direct assault thur both city.

This is a weird war...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom