What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only believe our keyboard strategists on PDF, they said Lysychansk is on a hill, easily defendable, will never fall, will be the cemetery of Russian circonscripts, bla bla bla ....

So no, Lysychansk haven't fallen 😂🤣😁 and will not 😝

It's not my problem you micks can't read

Dude, if they hold the Russian for 2 months in Sieverodonetsk, you are talking about a better defensive position. How long can they hold depends on two things.

1.) How long it takes for Russian to break out from Popasna and attack Bakhmut
2.) Sloviansk and Kramatorsk under threat.

They can probably hold that line indefinitely unless 1 or 2 break.

Again, you really should stop present yourself like a military person, because your "Prediction" is funny at best, illogical is probably the choice of my word.

Go back and read my post before, I said you can't take Lysychansk with a frontal assault. That does not mean the city cannot be taken.. Someone here need to learn how to read

The tide is turning on the Kiev regime in Donbas. With the loss of Luhansk oblast, Kiev regime soldiers in Donbas are vastly outnumbered, at least 4 to 1. And it's only going to go downhill for them from here on out as they continue to lose this place one day, lose that place the next. Time is on Russia's side. As time passes, Russians become stronger, Kiev regime becomes weaker.

Do they also have French origin optics ?

Nope.

I
The tide is turning on the Kiev regime in Donbas. With the loss of Luhansk oblast, Kiev regime soldiers in Donbas are vastly outnumbered, at least 4 to 1. And it's only going to go downhill for them from here on out as they continue to lose this place one day, lose that place the next. Time is on Russia's side. As time passes, Russians become stronger, Kiev regime becomes weaker.

Nope.

It doesn't discuss optics

so Russia has taken all of Luhansk by taking Lysychansk

now they will to Kramatorsk

The Russians got annihilated at Kyiv. The rate of Russian losses there were absurd. They completely failed in Kyiv and the North.

The Russians control less territory now than in April. Thats the reality. All those weapons are serving their purpose in destroying Russian armored forces. They've lost a third of their entire armored force in 4 months.

They will never take Odessa. They can't even take Mykolaiv which is half the size of Odessa.

You still don't get it. I've said from the beginning this is all about exhausting the Russian military to the point where their scraping every last depot. This is the long term strategic interest of the US. The Pentagon now labels Russia as an acute problem, and not a long term threat.

Russians got annihilated indeed on the Kyiv,Chernihiv and Sumy fronts it wasn't to divert Ukrainian forces,Russians only found an excuse to justify their pathetic performance,just like they left "as a goodwill" snake island.

Reality is the Russian army despite amassing huge ressources of troops and artillery in the Donbass could barely advance something like 20km in months and lost entire BTGs in the proecess yet some smokers here believe they'll take cities like Kharkiv,Odessa,Mykolaiv. Pipe dreams.

Meanwhile as Ukraine receive even more modern weapons especially artillery,they are already decimating Russian ammo depots,command centers and concentration of troops thanks to the likes of Himars.

Russians got annihilated indeed on the Kyiv,Chernihiv and Sumy fronts it wasn't to divert Ukrainian forces,Russians only found an excuse to justify their pathetic performance,just like they left "as a goodwill" snake island.

Reality is the Russian army despite amassing huge ressources of troops and artillery in the Donbass could barely advance something like 20km in months and lost entire BTGs in the proecess yet some smokers here believe they'll take cities like Kharkiv,Odessa,Mykolaiv. Pipe dreams.

Meanwhile as Ukraine receive even more modern weapons especially artillery,they are already decimating Russian ammo depots,command centers and concentration of troops thanks to the likes of Himars.
If Russians are annihilated, then why is Ukrainian retreating from Luhansk? So since successful defense of Kyiv, Kherson captured, Mariupol fell, Severodonetsk gone, and Lysychansk abandoned. What signs are there that says Russia will be stopped? War is not a video game. Time is relative/results matter and not emotional verbiage. 9/11 attack only really affected mahattan, and probably less than 3 square km of land, yet its impact was global, and affected us policies for decades. So using x kms in months and lost x battlions/entire BTGs matters very little when you are fighting a war of attrition vs Russian Army. Ukraine has to defend the west/kyiv as well as launch an offensive to recapture eastern Ukraine. Chances are not good especially when Ukrainian leadership is failing badly to withdraw at severodonetsk after Popsna fell and allowing Ukraine's best troops to be decimated at the region. Zelensky replacing top Ukrainian military command contributed to this malaise. A war led by a comedian will be comical much like your comments.

Last edited:

So in over 3 months Russia's huge armed forces have just about by the skin of their teeth managed to captrure a small part of the country he expected to completely overrun in a fortnight? Most impressive - not. And for 'liberated' read 'reduced to a post-apocalyptic wasteland

Like it or not russkies are winning the war despite losses, recklessness on tactical level and stiff resistance by ukrainians, all weapons and equipment recieved by west provided them capabilities for not sinking completely, they need tanks, airplanes, attack helicopters and they need it like right now to increase their chances for more effective defense and possible enemy gains reversing to bring them to negotiation table with more favorable outcome for Ukraina.
I think that continous grinding war for them is lost in advance if the scope of current and near future material/equipment supply rate remains same like today despite their showed morale and willing to fight.

U know market economy/trade is always reciprocal, Russia provided EU with cheap resources for industrial production and Russia gained from EU goods and services. A breakdown of trade is self mutilation. Even if you take out energy spot prices, cost of freight, insurance and handling will make EU energy cost much more expensive than rest of the world. EU in the long run gains 1-2 % inflation which equals to 1-2 % cost of capital, Russia economy will be mired in economic slump for the foreseeable future and will likely be dependant on China for a long time. China(selling consumer goods and technology to Russia) and US (selling oil and Lng to europe) laughing all the way to the bank. EU cannot win a war of attrition against Russia, Napoleon and Hitler tried.
Yeah like i mentioned in an early post. Europe and russia only lose from this infighting.

Usa and china gain.

Is there a reason we are seeing soo many posts from Spiter's account from Twitter? Obviously they are a kremlin paid propagantist.

Go back and read my post before, I said you can't take Lysychansk with a frontal assault. That does not mean the city cannot be taken.. Someone here need to learn how to read
But a frontal assault did happen by Chechens. LOL Ukrainian didn't even fight in Lysychansk, they did the honorable thing by running away from battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom