What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Did you not claim Russia will never take Lysachansk, western weapons will destroy Russian army and sanctions will bankrupt Russia? Your track record so far is pretty pathetic.

I never said they'd never take Lysachansk.

Western weapons are indeed destroying the Russian military. A third of the Russian armored force is destroyed in 4 months. Russia controls less territory than it did in April.

Russia GDP will decline upwards of 10% in 2022 and another decline in 2023, with inflation approaching 20%.
The Russian economy is wrecked and its prospects over the long term are bleak.

Western weapons are indeed destroying the Russian military. A third of the Russian armored force is destroyed in 4 months. Russia controls less territory than it did in April.

Russia GDP will decline upwards of 10% in 2022 and another decline in 2023, with inflation approaching 20%.

GDP is man made. Just ask the Americans. Americans print trillions of dollars. Russia does the same. Russia has no shortage of money. Sure. Inflation. But who the hell cares.

Changing your arguments all of a sudden?

Changing your arguments all of a sudden?

I've been practically dead on this entire war. I've said since May that the summer campaign was all about attriting Russian offensive capability. A 0.3% territorial gain for Russia in June just confirms that.

Source: Trust me bro. "I just made them up. Losing the whole LPR is what driving me to come up with those whole unfounded claims."

Ok we heard you @F-22Raptor

I still remember when your type were m**********g to the 40km Russian column outside Kyiv back in March. I said they'd never take Kyiv or come close to it. I was dead on.

So? The US failed to take Beijing in 1949 even though the US had nuclear weapons and China did not. That makes the US a loser for making a strategic blunder like that.

I still remember when your type were m**********g to the 40km Russian column outside Kyiv back in March. I said they'd never take Kyiv or come close to it. I was dead on.

That whole 40KM-long Russian column achieved its aim: Drive many Ukrainian forces from South and East of Ukraine. Cities like Mariupol, Kherson, and others were seized because Ukrainians tried to defend Kiev and poured huge resources to it.

You need to understand that there is no timetable on the Russians. They'll take Donbass. They'll seize South, including Odessa. And they'll open the corridor to Transnistria.

Meanwhile, your stories will keep changing from providing air force to Ukrainians, to Eagle and Phoenox suicide drones, to "muh HIMARS", to who knows what you'll claim.....

Last edited:
That whole 40KM-long Russian column achieved its aim: Drive many Ukrainian forces from South and East of Ukraine. Cities like Mariupol, Kherson, and others were seized because Ukrainians tried to defend Kiev and poured huge resources to it.

You need to understand that there is no timetable on the Russians. They'll take Donbass. They'll seize South, including Odessa. And they'll open the corridor to Transnistria.

Yup. Russia Ukraine war started in 2014 and will take hundreds if not thousands more years. After @F-22Raptor has died of old age, the war is still going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom