What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initial post : Russia default on debt paiement

It's not default as money is available and sent .

Simple, if your bank receive less 1AUD from your payment in HG dollars, they will put it on your debit note and ask you to clear it

Bla bla bla, .... No need to jump from one subject to another, the matter is simple, Russia isn't technically in default, payment is done and the western banks and institutions refuse to process the paiements.

The west is trying to make a fuse about it and show like Russia is bankrupt and financially can't pay it's debts, that's why I called it stupid propaganda, they want to make a point where there is no point at all ...
I don't even know where to start........I mean, exactly how much you know about finance and debt repayment? Or currency exchange for that matter??

First of all, let's start with the very obvious.....you do know exchanging currency would result in transaction fee, and they are not really cheap, usually between 1 to 3% of the money you want to exchange, you are talking about 100 millions USD loan payment, I am pretty sure the bank or whatever clearing house you use are more than happy to pay that 1 to 3 millions USD to exchange that for you. Amirite?

And lol, you are already in debt, and you are asking to put anything from that "DEBT REPAYMENT" that come up short in debit?? Sure, put my next debt repayment to debit so I wouldn't need to pay anything??

Bank (or Lender) is a bank, not a charity dude..........

And then there are the fact that Rouble is in sanction, what the clearing house can do with it? It goes no where. The debt require you to pay with USD, you pay with USD, you don't pay with Rouble.

And I don't care if you or Russia think they are not in Default, for the international creditor, it mean nothing, Sure, next time when Russia need to borrow money from national debt, try to convince those international lender Russia were never in default because technically I pay the USD debt in Rouble. LOL Fat chance that would happen. Sure, you said you are not in default, let's lend you the money then... :rofl:

lol, the only thing Bla Bla Bla because you know nothing about how financial system works........I love people who know absolutely nothing about the topic at hand and then go all in on an offensive that they know nothing about....Geez, if you really believe in what you said then I can only say there are some serious issue with Turkey Banking system...

Russias intentional targeting of Ukrainian civilians is absolutely disgusting, and a crime against humanity.

The Russian Nazis deserve nothing less than to be bulldozed into the Earth.
As soon as your politicians commit mass suicide for Iraq, Syria, Libyan and dozens of countries you invaded/interfered with.

Agree. Slavics are liars. Never trust them. Pakistanis are Aryans and most of us support our Nazi brothers in Germany and Ukraine.
So you're a "bon aryen" (pron. "Bon à rien")?
Unfortunately for you, you have more naZi brothers to support in Russia as, in both Germany and Ukraine, the far-right parties don't do great...
In Germany, you'll end convicted and even jailed for naZi activities:

Germany’s Laws on Hate Speech, Nazi Propaganda & Holocaust Denial: An Explainer

Seriously, read the RIA/Novosti article, what the Russian Orthodox Church says and listen to the regime's pundits on Skabeeva's show: this is 100% Mein Kampf-OK! Russia is truly the 4th Reich!
Nazi tattooed soldier.jpg

Hopefully, Dmitri Rogozin, the head of neo-naZi party Rodina, is now the head of Rodcosmos agency, so maybe can he help you invading Pluto or a moon of Saturn, you'll be able to create an all Aryan world just for the racists...
_Rogozin_.jpg

Thanks to Rogozin, Iron Sky will become reality!!!
iron-sky-poster-artwork-julia-dietze-udo-kier-peta-sergeant.jpg

Rogozin will just change the flags on the Moon base!!!
Iron sky Putin base.jpg

Note how the uniforms really look 4th Reich in🇷🇺
Postal service, military parades...
Russian postal nazi uniform3.jpg

_ Rehearsal 9-5-22 Parade St. Petersburg.jpg

RuSSia is even innovating : the crematoriums are mobile !!!
crematorium.jpg

Mark my words, you'll feel at home in RuSSia, while, in Ukraine, c'mon, they elected a Jew as a president!!!
As a naZi, you would even feel better in "Novarossiya" (LPR, DPR), Lebanon, Syria, Gaza or West-Bank:
_nazi pali.jpg

Hamas nazi salute.jpg

_Nazi troops Russia2.jpg

_Russian Peacekeepers.jpg

In 2022, ruSSia is one of the few true refuges fort true naZis like you!!!
Then, as a true naZi, Ukraine is a no go zone, just like Israel or NYC! You'd prefer to
-   follow your leader.jpeg

than being in a non Jew-Free area, or you're not a true-naZi! The only reason you may move in would be in an oil tanker the size of the Seawise Giant, filled with Zyklon-B
LePen Putin3.jpg

French far-right leader Marine LePen may even request political asylum in Russia as she's persecuted and prosecuted by both EU and France for many cases of embezzlement, misuse of public funds, so, since Putin's bank has already funded several of her electoral campaigns. France is OK for a sanction waiver to her travel to ruSSia and even to pay for the flight, even to the Moon, on condition she never returns from ruSSia

The recent coup attempt in Turkey should probably be called a counter coup, since it is quite obvious that Erdogan was planning a purge of his opposition.
The rushed coup seems to be a desperate attempt to forestall that purge,
Which opposition, exactly which political party or which politician, parliamentary do you mean? Do you live in a banana republic? What are democratic institutions, what is opposition, nobody taught you?

I advise you to curb your arrogance, while sitting at your home in Sweden and speaking like an expert by eating the fiction of western media is makes you look more like a stupid orientalist rather than an expert.

You cannot characterize an armed terrorist organization as opposition here, which tries to push patriotic youth out of the system, while raising theirs indoctrinated youngs, with stolen exam questions. You cannot characterize an armed terrorist organization as opposition here, which they formed a parallel structure within the state structure, seized the judiciary system and imprisoning patriots with fake lawsuits, putting Turkish border security into difficulties, as even imprisoning cadres who opposed the French invasion of Libya, extorting money from tradesmen, and even assassinated Turkish intellectuals and journalists.

The Fetullahist terrorist organization is not a political bloc, it is not a political party at all. It is a pro-US terrorist organization that has an organizational scheme very similar to some ultramasonic sects, is governed by religious rituals, and aims to transform the republic, which was founded in 1923, into an Iranian-like administration structure.

When the investments they made in the 90s 2000s came to naught, and it was understood that the generals, who were determined to be FETO members in the high military council(YAŞ) decisions, would be taken out of service, they had to try a coup as a last resort (The coup preparation was known, the child was forced into premature birth, thus, all coup plotters were deciphered and removed/or neutralized from the system.) And When they realized that they could not achieve coup too, they massacred our civilian population and even bombed the Turkish Grand National Assembly by trying to create civil war. The Turkish Grand National Assembly was bombed. Even the Greek army, which tried to invade Asia Minor, did not do this.

Another fact, evidenced by intelligence reports, was that if FETO's civil war effort had been successful, there was great military preparation on our borders. Even the documents that came out of the coup plotters of the Fetö terrorist organization, who were caught trying to smuggle some tactical ballistic systems into the US-backed region in Syria on July 16, reveal the situation on their own. Despite all our struggle, If the putschist general Terzi had succeeded in taking the helm of Special Operations on the night of July 15, Turkiye might have woken up to a very different morning. Terrorist and putschist Terzi was killed by a patriot Turkish officer, Ömer Halisdemir.

On the night of July 15, all of our people fought heroically in the streets against this cult - sect - and terrorist organization and the elements that support them. We talked and struggled with every single soldier who was not involved in this business. We have persuaded thousands of soldiers by affectionately embracing them. We set fire to the lands around the air bases, barricade buses in front of the barracks, and shielded the squares and the roads by our bodies. That night, not only law enforcement or anti-coup military elements, but tens of millions were on the streets for a single purpose.

I will not allow anyone here to reduce our fight against this terrorist organization to the level of an opposition struggle. I am the living witness of all this and I was there. Know your limits.

Which opposition, exactly which political party or which politician, parliamentary do you mean? Do you live in a banana republic? What are democratic institutions, what is opposition, nobody taught you?

I advise you to curb your arrogance, while sitting at your home in Sweden and speaking like an expert by eating the fiction of western media is makes you look more like a stupid orientalist rather than an expert.

You cannot characterize an armed terrorist organization as opposition here, which tries to push patriotic youth out of the system, while raising theirs indoctrinated youngs, with stolen exam questions. You cannot characterize an armed terrorist organization as opposition here, which they formed a parallel structure within the state structure, seized the judiciary system and imprisoning patriots with fake lawsuits, putting Turkish border security into difficulties, as even imprisoning cadres who opposed the French invasion of Libya, extorting money from tradesmen, and even assassinated Turkish intellectuals and journalists.

The Fetullahist terrorist organization is not a political bloc, it is not a political party at all. It is a pro-US terrorist organization that has an organizational scheme very similar to some ultramasonic sects, is governed by religious rituals, and aims to transform the republic, which was founded in 1923, into an Iranian-like administration structure.

When the investments they made in the 90s 2000s came to naught, and it was understood that the generals, who were determined to be FETO members in the high military council(YAŞ) decisions, would be taken out of service, they had to try a coup as a last resort (The coup preparation was known, the child was forced into premature birth, thus, all coup plotters were deciphered and removed/or neutralized from the system.) And When they realized that they could not achieve coup too, they massacred our civilian population and even bombed the Turkish Grand National Assembly by trying to create civil war. The Turkish Grand National Assembly was bombed. Even the Greek army, which tried to invade Asia Minor, did not do this.

Another fact, evidenced by intelligence reports, was that if FETO's civil war effort had been successful, there was great military preparation on our borders. Even the documents that came out of the coup plotters of the Fetö terrorist organization, who were caught trying to smuggle some tactical ballistic systems into the US-backed region in Syria on July 16, reveal the situation on their own. Despite all our struggle, If the putschist general Terzi had succeeded in taking the helm of Special Operations on the night of July 15, Turkiye might have woken up to a very different morning. Terrorist and putschist Terzi was killed by a patriot Turkish officer, Ömer Halisdemir.

On the night of July 15, all of our people fought heroically in the streets against this cult - sect - and terrorist organization and the elements that support them. We talked and struggled with every single soldier who was not involved in this business. We have persuaded thousands of soldiers by affectionately embracing them. We set fire to the lands around the air bases, barricade buses in front of the barracks, and shielded the squares and the roads by our bodies. That night, not only law enforcement or anti-coup military elements, but tens of millions were on the streets for a single purpose.

I will not allow anyone here to reduce our fight against this terrorist organization to the level of an opposition struggle. I am the living witness of all this and I was there. Know your limits.
It is known that in Turkey: (Opposition == Terrorists).
The fact that Turkey had lists of 100s of thousands of ”terrorists” all points at the preparation of a purge.

I don't even know where to start........I mean, exactly how much you know about finance and debt repayment? Or currency exchange for that matter??

First of all, let's start with the very obvious.....you do know exchanging currency would result in transaction fee, and they are not really cheap, usually between 1 to 3% of the money you want to exchange, you are talking about 100 millions USD loan payment, I am pretty sure the bank or whatever clearing house you use are more than happy to pay that 1 to 3 millions USD to exchange that for you. Amirite?

And lol, you are already in debt, and you are asking to put anything from that "DEBT REPAYMENT" that come up short in debit?? Sure, put my next debt repayment to debit so I wouldn't need to pay anything??

Bank (or Lender) is a bank, not a charity dude..........

And then there are the fact that Rouble is in sanction, what the clearing house can do with it? It goes no where. The debt require you to pay with USD, you pay with USD, you don't pay with Rouble.

And I don't care if you or Russia think they are not in Default, for the international creditor, it mean nothing, Sure, next time when Russia need to borrow money from national debt, try to convince those international lender Russia were never in default because technically I pay the USD debt in Rouble. LOL Fat chance that would happen. Sure, you said you are not in default, let's lend you the money then... :rofl:

lol, the only thing Bla Bla Bla because you know nothing about how financial system works........I love people who know absolutely nothing about the topic at hand and then go all in on an offensive that they know nothing about....Geez, if you really believe in what you said then I can only say there are some serious issue with Turkey Banking system...
Funny how you keep talking like u know anything about finance when all u type is blah blah. Sovereign default to Western Banks in case of Russia is mainly symbolic because Russia government has current account surplus and doesn't borrow from Western Banks ala US and EU gov't to finance current debt. What it has borrowed in the past is matter of Trust and Pride. What hurts Russia is financial flexibility since Russia corporation and government does not have access to cheap fiat capital. But primary producers like Russia will have to live within its means anyways. Russia corporate market for yankee and euro bond is really tiny anyways. One of the main emphasis of Brics summit is to develop alternate payment /credit institutions free from western banks/swift. G7 only account for 30% of global gdp but swift dominates 90% of global payment for trade. But Russia oil/gas and commodities is still successfully traded freely with China and India and non western countries. If sanctions fails to deter Russia in the future, we are in the process of watching sunset of Western banks domination in international finance. There are many concurrent initiatives across the world, rise of Bitcoin and ether, as well as fintech such as alipay, wepay, paytm, phonepe, and etc.

Funny how you keep talking like u know anything about finance when all u type is blah blah. Sovereign default to Western Banks in case of Russia is mainly symbolic because Russia government has current account surplus and doesn't borrow from Western Banks ala US and EU gov't to finance current debt. What it has borrowed in the past is matter of Trust and Pride. What hurts Russia is financial flexibility since Russia corporation and government does not have access to cheap fiat capital. But primary producers like Russia will have to live within its means anyways. Russia corporate market for yankee and euro bond is really tiny anyways. One of the main emphasis of Brics summit is to develop alternate payment /credit institutions free from western banks/swift. G7 only account for 30% of global gdp but swift dominates 90% of global payment for trade. But Russia oil/gas and commodities is still successfully traded freely with China and India and non western countries. If sanctions fails to deter Russia in the future, we are in the process of watching sunset of Western banks domination in international finance. There are many concurrent initiatives across the world, rise of Bitcoin and ether, as well as fintech such as alipay, wepay, paytm, phonepe, and etc.
So none of the 10 sentence said how or Why Russia refused to pay the USD in question, even when you yourself admited, Russia have a current Foreign surplus......

I am not interested in debating with you how Russia uses Alipay, WePay or UnionPay (which you missed) or how G7 dominate currency market, that is not the point of discussion here, we are talking about Russian Sovereign Debt. If they have a current surplus account, they should be able to pay for it. The only reason they default is because they don't want to pay them with that account..

And I do know about Finance and Economy, I don't know about you, because you post sounded a lot like a rant than to have actually support your point (If you have any) or try to challenge mine

By the way, G7, at 34 trillions GDP, account for 39.1% of world GDP (at 87 trillions) Not 30......

I mean, at least write something meaningful after you call me out, If my first word to you is "Funny you pretend to know how debt structure work" then I go on a tangent and talk about how BRICS works and what or why G7 dominate currency, I would have lost my creditability from the get go....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom