What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheating? Thats rich comming from a chineese cheerleader. I have coworkers who wouldnt even dream about shipping high tech equipment near the chineese border, when sending it around the world. China is well known for copying anything going through customs.
With all due respect, the USA is still strong in traditional industries. But in emerging industries, the power of the USA only exists in your imagination, as well as in the mouth of Western media and Internet users.
As for Europe, you have nothing to be proud of. You have squandered the advantages your ancestors accumulated during the colonial era.

Whatever you say,european. You are in big trouble,not us. Good luck with your big ego.Let's wait and see who will be rising and who will be sinking in the coming decades.
Im not the one boosting about my country. You guys are doing it pointing you selfrightious finger in the direction of Europe claiming were toast. I couldnt care less about Chinas success. Doesnt mean the rest of us end up peasants. Not everything is a zero sum game.

The core technology of electric vehicles is batteries.
As for internal combustion engines, many companies have the ability to manufacture them.

Of course, if you think the internal combustion engine is the core technology of electric vehicles. All right, whatever you want.

In any case, every time the West sells an electric vehicle, it needs to pay a battery royalty or battery purchase fee to Chinese enterprises. China can sell cars with its own internal combustion engine.
I can understand you hype up because most batteries come from China but you are wrong. I am engineer I tell you.
The core technology of EV is the computer. Battery is just a dumb tech.
Tesla is a one trillion USD company because Tesla car has the most intelligent computer not the battery it buys from China.
If so easy then Vietnam can buy battery from China then we have lots of trillion dollar companies.

I can understand you hype up because most batteries come from China but you are wrong. I am engineer I tell you.
The core technology of EV is the computer. Battery is just a dumb tech.
Tesla is a one trillion USD company because Tesla car has the most intelligent computer not the battery it buys from China.
If so easy then Vietnam can buy battery from China then we have lots of trillion dollar companies.
Computer? You mean the electronic control system?
Indeed, this is the second important technology of electric vehicles.

Is it possible that the company with the most patents for electronic control system is BYD of China, followed by Tesla of the USA, and then Chinese companies such as Weilai and Xiaopeng?

Computer? You mean the electronic control system?
Indeed, this is the second important technology of electric vehicles.

Is it possible that the company with the most patents for electronic control system is BYD of China, followed by Tesla of the USA, and then Chinese companies such as Weilai and Xiaopeng?
Please don’t come here with number of patents. Same stories I hear with Huawei having thousands of 5g patents. Those things invented in chinese laboratory have no commercial values. Again, I repeat, battery is anode and cathode. That’s all. Ok a bit more, there is liquid or non liquid in between. Ask the Japanese. They invented those in 70s something.

Please don’t come here with number of patents. Same stories I hear with Huawei having thousands of 5g patents. Those things invented in chinese laboratory have no commercial values.
If there is no commercial value, why can Chinese enterprises occupy the market?

I would like to ask which of the top ten electric vehicle companies, except Tesla, is not a Chinese enterprise?

Im not the one boosting about my country. You guys are doing it pointing you selfrightious finger in the direction of Europe claiming were toast. I couldnt care less about Chinas success. Doesnt mean the rest of us end up peasants. Not everything is a zero sum game.
It is you the one keep saying chinese are stealing your technologies.
Be it zero-sum or not,it's competition. Weaker ones will be kicked out of the market. I could see the future that chinese and maybe US EV would replace the gasoline cars that germans and japanese are good at producing. It would be just another story shows that EU and japan are sinking rapidly.

It is you the one keep saying chinese are stealing your technologies.
Be it zero-sum or not,it's competition. Weaker ones will be kicked out of the market. I could see the future that chinese and maybe US EV would replace the gasoline cars that germans and japanese are good at producing. It would be just another story shows that EU and japan are sinking rapidly.
The EU has Germans supporting the continent. Until Germany falls, the EU will not fall for the time being.
But now Japan has fallen.
And Germany has just lost a very good leader Angela Merkel. Let's look at her successor first.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom