What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then you know more. I don’t know the market share. But anyway having most batteries coming from China means little. Most shirts and shoes come from Bangladesh, Vietnam avd China. That’s because making there is cheaper.
Are you suggesting that batteries are the cheapest part of electric cars?
You are a real talent.

I live in a country dominated by windmills. I dont see anything chineese in the innovation of windmills here.
Yeah,because your high tariff. You are cheating in another word. We are dominant in the entire world nevertheless.

I live in a country dominated by windmills. I dont see anything chineese in the innovation of windmills here.
China copying other countries succes doesnt really tell me Europe is incompetent.
Well, I heard for the first time that patents can also be copied.
Thank you for letting me learn something new.

Also, are you sure that China's wind power is not strong enough?

Last edited:
Is there a possibility that most of the patents and markets of the clean energy industry, including lithium batteries, electric vehicles, photovoltaic and other commodities, belong to China?

Nope

Chinese can replace hammer and sickle by the robot and the drone.
And the Western Eye of Providence in China would be a Huawei 5g antenna inside a triangle.
Hardly anyone in the West is interested in Huawei 5G technology…

Are you suggesting that batteries are the cheapest part of electric cars?
You are a real talent.
Nonsense
I just said making batteries is easier than making combustion engine.
Battery is expensive because the material is expensive. If lithium,nickel become cheaper then battery become cheaper.

Well, I heard for the first time that patents can also be copied.
Thank you for letting me learn something new.
I never said anything about copying patents. I said patents not applied abroad are worthless and driven by government subsidies.

Nonsense
I just said making batteries is easier than making combustion engine.
Battery is expensive because the material is expensive. If lithium,nickel become cheaper then battery become cheaper.
The core technology of electric vehicles is batteries.
As for internal combustion engines, many companies have the ability to manufacture them.

Of course, if you think the internal combustion engine is the core technology of electric vehicles. All right, whatever you want.

In any case, every time the West sells an electric vehicle, it needs to pay a battery royalty or battery purchase fee to Chinese enterprises. China can sell cars with its own internal combustion engine.

While there is plenty of trash in this forum from him, and many others,
I believe Apollon simply informed the member that Germany does not have full freedom of speech, and that certain ”speech” is prosecutable if the member who lives in Europe happens to travel to Germany.
So it is advise, more than a threat.

I might have read another post, of course,

Meanwhile, our Somalian friend who reported Apollon has at least 4 times published photos of dead Ukrainan soldiers, gloating about it.
Reported and posts removed, but no sign of a ban.

His continuous calling Ukrainans == Nazis is distasteful.​

I would ask him to edit all old posts and remove such references.

Yeah,because your high tariff. You are cheating in another word. We are dominant in the entire world nevertheless.
Cheating? Thats rich comming from a chineese cheerleader. I have coworkers who wouldnt even dream about shipping high tech equipment near the chineese border, when sending it around the world. China is well known for copying anything going through customs.

Cheating? Thats rich comming from a chineese cheerleader. I have coworkers who wouldnt even dream about shipping high tech equipment near the chineese border, when sending it around the world. China is well known for copying anything going through customs.
Whatever you say,european. You are in big trouble,not us. Good luck with your big ego.Let's wait and see who will be rising and who will be sinking in the coming decades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom