What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russia launched missiles into civilian apartment buildings in Kyiv today. Another in a long list of Russian war crimes

Your fellow Ukrainians are launching unguided Tochka-U missile on the city of Stakhanov in Luhansk Oblast. So it seems you cheer the Ukrainians when they attack the civilians in Donbass region and in Russia but cry foul when Russian missiles inadvertently hit a building near a Ukrainian military facility. You can't have it both ways. Perhaps Ukrainians should keep their important military facilities in places far away from civilian areas!

Meanwhile, the Russian attack on Kiev in the video that you referenced was targeting the “Artem” military manufacturing plant. 👇

Last edited:
The bad news is that the temperature is high.

The good news is that coal can be used to generate electricity again.

The bad news is that many coal mines have been closed, and many enterprises producing coal machinery and equipment have been patented by the Chinese, even the company itself.

The good news is that the mechanical equipment made in China is no worse than that made in Germany.

The bad news is that even with the equipment in place, there are not enough skilled workers to dig coal.

The good news is that Ukraine has enough skilled coal workers.

The bad news is that Ukrainian coal workers are mainly concentrated in Donbas, the Russian speaking region in the East.

The good news is that the introduction of modern and intelligent coal mines in China does not require many workers at all.

The bad news is that modern and intelligent mines need Huawei 5G.
Chinese can replace hammer and sickle by the robot and the drone.
And the Western Eye of Providence in China would be a Huawei 5g antenna inside a triangle.

Do you know the German name of Audi Q4 battery?
Is it possible that the core technology of Audi Q4 comes from China?
Possible is possible. I don’t know from where Audi buys batteries, maybe China, maybe Korea. I don’t ask. It’s just I am not interested of Q4 because this Audi electric doesn’t offer the features I look for, full autonomous driving. They said the technology is still at infancy maybe in 2 or 3 years they will. Audi will bring out full autonomous driving.
German carmakers eventually make batteries it’s just taking some time. They are late. Tesla is faster.

Possible is possible. I don’t know from where Audi buys batteries, maybe China, maybe Korea. I don’t ask. It’s just I am not interested of Q4 because this Audi electric doesn’t offer the features I look for, full autonomous driving. They said the technology is still at infancy maybe in 2 or 3 years they will. Audi will bring out full autonomous driving.
The battery of Audi Q4 is the NCM811 battery of China Ningde times group. As we all know, the core technology of electric vehicles is batteries.

BTW: Almost all batteries of medium and high-end electric vehicles come from China.

Is there a possibility that most of the patents and markets of the clean energy industry, including lithium batteries, electric vehicles, photovoltaic and other commodities, belong to China?
Is there a possibillity that only 5-10% chineese patents are filled abroad, and the rest are just useless and boosted by government subsidies?

Is there a possibillity that only 5-10% chineese patents are filled abroad, and the rest are just useless and boosted by government subsidies?
If these patents are useless, how do the Chinese occupy most of the market of the new energy industry?

The following data are from the Nikkei news:
IMG_20220105_144736.jpg

The battery of Audi Q4 is the NCM811 battery of China Ningde times group. As we all know, the core technology of electric vehicles is batteries.

BTW: Almost all batteries of medium and high-end electric vehicles come from China.
Then you know more. I don’t know the market share. But anyway having most batteries coming from China means little. Most shirts and shoes come from Bangladesh, Vietnam avd China. That’s because making there is cheaper. Do we a shoe superpower?
Technology wise making combustion engines is hundreds times more complex and difficult. Battery is just anode and cathode. Material is just lithium, nickel and cadmium.
China technology supremacy is short lived.

• Haha
Reactions: TNT
We are dominant in clean energy technology. European are just losers,don't blame us, blame your own incompetence.
I live in a country dominated by windmills. I dont see anything chineese in the innovation of windmills here.
China copying other countries succes doesnt really tell me Europe is incompetent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom