What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come US government wanted China to hold Russia back?

These are all seasoned Cold War era politicians, surely they wouldn't ask a mere junior partner to stop the boss...
Why not ask? But now we know that China gave Russia the intel that we gave China...I will leave it open as to our options...:enjoy:

Why not ask? But now we know that China gave Russia the intel that we gave China...I will leave it open as to our options...:enjoy:
What intel US will and can give to China that Russia hadn't already told us?

So what's the deal with Ukraine at the moment? how's the Russian army been faring up?

Zelensky best hope is Russian just stop at Kiev. We see if Putin will be pursuing Zelensky to Lvov.

1645881508724.png

You sure about that? I would like to see your evidence that the Budapest Agreement of 1994 contain Belarus.
The Budapest Memorandum on Security Assurances refers to three identical political agreements signed at the OSCE conference in Budapest, Hungary on 5 December 1994 to provide security assurances by its signatories relating to the accession of Belarus, Kazakhstan and Ukraine to the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons. The memorandum was originally signed by three nuclear powers: the Russian Federation, the United Kingdom and the United States. China and France gave somewhat weaker individual assurances in separate documents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom