What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you do not answer me, how the war crimes investigation will be done.
You started it by bringing me a video from Russian state television (which I can not watch).
And I answered you what is the way, and you disagree, the UN and ICC protocols.
So tell me your suggested procedural way.

The Bucha massacre is still under invstigation, there is a Independent International Commission of Inquiry on Ukraine is a United Nations commission of inquiry established by the United Nations Human Rights Council, members and task force are from all the world.

Did he mention such a thing? You fill in the puzzle piece I was missing.
Yes he repeatedly asked me I just searched his question. He is frustrated. Putin seems to be a weakling. If he is the commander he will strangulate Ukraine babies himself.

“You didn't answer my simple point : Why hasn't Russia carpet-bombed Kiev and the rest of Ukraine ?”

Interesting - it seems that Ukraine is taking out military supplies and resources ahead of it counter-attack. Combined with Russian logistics - this will start to become a problem for the Russians as Ukraines gets more HIMARs and trains up more people to use it.

Word has it America is sending every HIMARS it has to Ukraine and plans to manufacture 1,000 HIMARS per year to keep up the war effort.

According to the UN less than 5.000 confirmed civilians have died in Ukraine in the past 4 months. That is peanuts compared to Western/US-led wars of the past. So the continuous propaganda in Western-controlled media of Russia deliberately trying to target civilians, is mostly bogus. For starters, no civilian deaths and wars are oxymorons. Such a thing does not exist. If Russia wanted they could have carpet bombed all of Ukraine by now and leaving very little left standing.

However what is even more hypocritical in this regard is the complete and utter silence during the Ukrainian onslaught on Donbass between 2014-2022 where a great number of local civilians (in the 1.000's) died at the hands of the Western-sponsored Ukrainian army. This angle of the story was hardly ever told in the West but now we are supposed to believe that Russian soldiers were raping infants in Bucha etc. Not buying that.

Anyway I don't condone civilian killings in Ukraine or even the war (humans are humans after all) what I strongly object to is the disgusting Western hypocrisy. That is why nobody outside of the very same West is strongly condemning Russia or following suit in terms of sanctions etc.

Because people have realized that the West does not care about justice, democracy etc. as they like to preach. Only when it suits their own interests. When the opposite is the case, everything becomes legal.

There is a limit to how naive/stupid people can be and we have seen this playbook too many times by now already for people to swallow it again.

This Freudian slip illustrates this hypocrisy very well.

Looks like Germany will be facing crises.. max 75 days gas reserves...

Bullshit report. Im in Germany. Nobody here says enough. Infact Scholz yesterday said sanctions remain till russia has regime change

According to the UN less than 5.000 confirmed civilians have died in Ukraine in the past 4 months. That is peanuts compared to Western/US-led wars of the past. So the continuous propaganda in Western-controlled media of Russia deliberately trying to target civilians, is mostly bogus. For starters, no civilian deaths and wars are oxymorons. Such a thing does not exist. If Russia wanted they could have carpet bombed all of Ukraine by now and leaving very little left standing.

However what is even more hypocritical in this regard is the complete and utter silence during the Ukrainian onslaught on Donbass between 2014-2022 where a great number of local civilians (in the 1.000's) died at the hands of the Western-sponsored Ukrainian army. This angle of the story was hardly ever told in the West but now we are supposed to believe that Russian soldiers were raping infants in Bucha etc. Not buying that.

Anyway I don't condone civilian killings in Ukraine or even the war (humans are humans after all) what I strongly object to is the disgusting Western hypocrisy. That is why nobody outside of the very same West is strongly condemning Russia or following suit in terms of sanctions etc.

There is a limit to how naive/stupid people can be and we have seen this playbook too many times by now already for people to swallow it again.

This Freudian slip illustrates this hypocrisy very well.

Good thing is, non westerners dont matter

Good thing is, non westerners dont matter

Keep telling yourself that, clown. Non-Westerners outnumber Westerners hugely and this will only increase in the future. As will the rise of ancient civilizations and traditional powers in non-Western lands such as the Chinese, Pakistanis/Indians/South Asia as a whole, Arabs, Iranians, Africans, Latin America etc.

500 years of dominance, of which 200 of them are truly global, does not amount to all of world history. Just a tiny bit. With the demographics at play and the emerging multipolar world, repeats of Iraq, colonialism (direct or indirect) etc. is becoming a distant thing of the past. You can bookmark this post and read it again at your deathbed when the Western decline has further cemented itself.

Good luck at trying to stop the rise of China and the entire non-Western world.:enjoy:

It was in January or in early February that a Russian nuclear missile submarine was not far from the coast of USA. And it was not so long ago when Russia readied some of its road-mobile ICBM fleet through a practise. And then the Russian threat of using the Poseidon undersea nuclear weapon against Britain. So not everything may rest on strategic bombing nowadays.
Poseidon is something that makes you wonder how far will mankind go to kill each other...

Got to feel a little bad for these poor sheep

poorly trained ukie troops getting sent on suicidal missions to "stand and holed every inch" While getting pounded by 24/7 Russian artillery/air strikes. With no provisions, heavy weaponry or hope.

and on top, they will be branded traitors/deserters if they dont fight, and their existence wont even be acknowledged once they turn into soil fertilizer or become Russian POWs. As far as the Kiev regime is concerend, none of those dudes exist, and every soldier made a glorious fighting retreat, taking down 30 Russians for every bullet, and retreating their way into strategic victory according to the ISW/zelensky/CIA

Bullshit report. Im in Germany. Nobody here says enough. Infact Scholz yesterday said sanctions remain till russia has regime change

Germany will never let down their Ukranian Nazi brothers and sisters. Let these Indians keep making these propaganda and delusional videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom