What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah ? It wasn't Russia that was bombing the compound of the internationalist revolutionary and real world leader Muammar Gaddafi in 2011 ( in order to assassinate him, a leader of a sovereign country ) and shamelessly showing those gun cam vids to Indian air force officials to entice them to purchase the aircraft. It wasn't Russia that genocided one million North Koreans from 1950-53 under the "UNO" flag. I can quote more examples.
I dont care about your history lessons. It doesnt change the fact that Russia is bombing civilians and being as brutal as they please with zero regards to the ukrainians. They want every single ukrainian opposing Russia to leave the area they intend to annex, leaving room for yet another period of russification outside russian borders. Simple as that.

Russian IL -76 bound for Ukraine to deliver weapons.....miracously catched fire after take off and crashed into a city 200km away from Moskow.

Thats best scenario. Destroy them still on russian soil.

What you think? Javelin? Stugna?

@jhungary @oberschlesier @jamahir @zartosht
During a training flight without cargo, the crew of the Il-76 noticed an engine malfunction and decided to land on the ground. As a result of the crash of Il-76, according to preliminary information, four people died in the area of Mikhailovsky highway in the city of Ryazan. Five more with injuries of varying severity are in medical institutions in the city of Ryazan.

Who are in the truck with the USSR / Communist flag ?

Ah.

The Tu-160 is the analog. The B-52 can carry 31.5 tons of armament and the Tu-160 can carry 45 tons of armament, much more than the B-52. As I said the Tu-160 can fly at 16 kms altitude and maybe it can evade Zelensky / NATO SAMs. There are 18 Tu-160s in service with Russia so again, I am sure a few "Father of all bombs" over Kiev's important places will do but as Tai Hai Chen said, the Russians might consider that brutal to the civilian population. Russia is unlike NATO which does this :
800px-Korean_War_bombing_Wonsan.jpg

t1larg.libya.bombs.jpg

201167174729830734_20.jpeg
Is Tu160 ever used in carpet bombing? Or any bomb run? Ok anyway people will welcome. Will be interesting if Putin lost all strategic bombers. He will stand naked. One leg of nuclear triads.

I dont care about your history lessons.

You should because you will know the criminality of the North Atlantic Terrorist Organization since its establishment 74 years ago.

It doesnt change the fact that Russia is bombing civilians and being as brutal as they please with zero regards to the ukrainians.

It is the opposite. Brutality is what the Zelensky forces do. Please read this post of mine.

They want every single ukrainian opposing Russia to leave the area they intend to annex, leaving room for yet another period of russification outside russian borders. Simple as that.

Russia just wanted deNazification and non-placement of NATO nuclear weapons. Was that that hard to do ?

Is Tu160 ever used in carpet bombing? Or any bomb run?

As I said, I am not much conversant with military technology but it must be possible to drop a few "Father of all bombs" on Kiev using the Tu-160 but the question is why will they.

how is Ukrainian artillery getting so accurate hits on the Russians at the start of the war ?

Ukraine is using home made drones with home made lasers

the laser guided shells are then used to hit the targets even if the target moves as long as the laser is "lighting" up the tank the shell will find its target

as always with Russia they adapted this technique and now using it against Ukraine

Russia always adapts even after catastrophic losses Russia always does win

During a training flight without cargo, the crew of the Il-76 noticed an engine malfunction and decided to land on the ground. As a result of the crash of Il-76, according to preliminary information, four people died in the area of Mikhailovsky highway in the city of Ryazan. Five more with injuries of varying severity are in medical institutions in the city of Ryazan.

Aircraft destroyed, 4 enemies dead, 5 taken out for long time, propably lifelong. Sounds good

You should because you will know the criminality of the North Atlantic Terrorist Organization since its establishment 74 years ago.

It is the opposite. Brutality is what the Zelensky forces do. Please read this post of mine.

Russia just wanted deNazification and non-placement of NATO nuclear weapons. Was that that hard to do ?

As I said, I am not much conversant with military technology but it must be possible to drop a few "Father of all bombs" on Kiev using the Tu-160 but the question is why will they.

Fun fact, what Russia wants is irrelevant outside Russia.

The Russian Ministry of Defense showed the firing of the Kornet ATGM mobile crew at the positions of the Ukrainian army. Russian intelligence has revealed a camouflaged firing position of Ukrainian soldiers at an abandoned enterprise. Having received the task, the Russian mobile crew arrived in the designated area, deployed weapons and, according to the received target designations, fired from the Kornet ATGM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom