What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will speak to you directly: any killing or execution of civilians or prisoners of war has been, is and will be a war crime.
This testimony could be reported to the competent international bodies, as was the case with the Russians in North Eastern Ucraine. So when Russia leaves the UN and The Hague experts free to do their job, then war crimes investigators will be relieved, because Russia does not allow foreign observers to enter the parts it controls.

Good that you believe that a war crime has taken place but why does Russia have to leave for the Hague ( the International Criminal Court ) to decide if there has been a crime ? Didn't Russia call for neutral investigation of whatever happened in Bucha ? ICC visited Bucha two months ago so what has been the result ?
The International Criminal Court’s (ICC) chief prosecutor on Wednesday visited the Ukrainian city of Bucha, near the capital Kyiv.

During his visit to Ukraine, Karim Khan also met with Ukraine’s Prosecutor General Iryna Venediktova in the capital Kyiv, where he lauded the "strong cooperation of Ukrainian authorities for independent ICC investigations,” the ICC said on Twitter.

Khan and Venediktova agreed at the meeting that it is critical to deepen engagement and strengthen partnerships in order to hold accountable those responsible for international crimes committed in Ukraine.

During his visit to Bucha, Khan told reporters: “Ukraine is a crime scene. We’re here because we have reasonable grounds to believe that crimes within the jurisdiction of the ICC are being committed. We have to pierce the fog of war to get to the truth.”

Khan made his first official visit to Ukraine on March 16 and spoke with Ukraine's President Volodymyr Zelenskyy via videoconference.
Why did Khan meet Zelensky and not Putin ? And ICC is a suspect entity, a NATO entity. It created a case against Muammar Gaddafi when it was his country about to be invaded by 30+ government militaries of NATO and GCC and thousands of fighters of the NATO proxies Al Qaeda and "Muslim" Brotherhood :
ICC-01/11-01/11

Pre-trial

Case closed

Abdullah Al-Senussi​

Colonel in the Libyan Armed Forces and head of the Military Intelligence, at time of arrest warrant. Arrest warrant: 27 June 2011

Charges: two counts of crimes against humanity allegedly committed in 2011 in Libya. Case against Al-Senussi declared inadmissible before the ICC on 11 October 2013 due to national proceedings in Libya regarding the same crimes. Case also involved charges against Saif Al-Islam Gaddafi and Muammar Gaddafi in warrant issued on 27 June 2011. Case against Muammar Gaddafi was terminated on 22 November 2011, following his passing.
Did ICC initiate cases against George Bush jr, Tony B'liar, Obomba, Camoron, Killary Kill-in-tons, Sarkozy, Macron etc for their invasions, genocide, war crimes and regime change programs in Iraq, Libya, Syria and Venezuela ? Bush jr and B'liar has an arrest warrant against them issued by the Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Commission in 2011 for their invasion of Iraq.

So what is your opinion ?

From where? From Putin himself.
There are people that never hide their intentions.

Pol Pot said he wanted a new nation based on peasants. So he killed all except peasants.

Putin said there is no such country as Ukraine or Ukraine people. The land belongs to Russia, he wants to liberate the land from those ukraine Nazi illegal occupation.

Putin does not hide his hatred towards the West, either. Few days prior invasion he ultimately demanded the US to withdraw from Europe. In his speech when declaring the war against Ukraine he put the nuclear force into high readiness. He is willing to risk a nuclear holocaust.

You didn't answer my simple point : Why hasn't Russia carpet-bombed Kiev and the rest of Ukraine ?

Sad if this really happened and is not acting like done by NATO proxies the White Helmets in Syria. What is your view on this post of mine, a war crime done by Zelensky / Ukrainian soldiers ?

Good that you believe that a war crime has taken place but why does Russia have to leave for the Hague ( the International Criminal Court ) to decide if there has been a crime ? Didn't Russia call for neutral investigation of whatever happened in Bucha ? ICC visited Bucha two months ago so what has been the result ?

Why did Khan meet Zelensky and not Putin ? And ICC is a suspect entity, a NATO entity. It created a case against Muammar Gaddafi when it was his country about to be invaded by 30+ government militaries of NATO and GCC and thousands of fighters of the NATO proxies Al Qaeda and "Muslim" Brotherhood :

Did ICC initiate cases against George Bush jr, Tony B'liar, Obomba, Camoron, Killary Kill-in-tons, Sarkozy, Macron etc for their invasions, genocide, war crimes and regime change programs in Iraq, Libya, Syria and Venezuela ? Bush jr and B'liar has an arrest warrant against them issued by the Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Commission in 2011 for their invasion of Iraq.

So what is your opinion ?

You didn't answer my simple point : Why hasn't Russia carpet-bombed Kiev and the rest of Ukraine ?

Sad if this really happened and is not acting like done by NATO proxies the White Helmets in Syria. What is your view on this post of mine, a war crime done by Zelensky / Ukrainian soldiers ?
Why Russo airforce not carpet bombing Kiew? Why don’t you not ask Putin? Bombing a defended major city is not an easy task unless you want to commit suicide. Russia needs hundreds of bombers, thousands of supporting aircraft as fighters, radar controllers. tankers. That’s not kindergarten.
The US carpet bombing Hanoi at Christmas 1972.
Several hundreds of B52 bombers, 6 aircraft carriers.
Does Russia have similar capability? No.
Putin must consider the threat of NATO.

Why Russo airforce not carpet bombing Kiew? Why don’t you not ask Putin? Bombing a defended major city is not an easy task unless you want to commit suicide. Russia needs hundreds of bombers, thousands of supporting aircraft as fighters, radar controllers. tankers. That’s not kindergarten.
The US carpet bombing Hanoi at Christmas 1972.
Several hundreds of B52 bombers, 6 aircraft carriers.
Does Russia have similar capability? No.
Putin must consider the threat of NATO.

I am not much conversant with military technologies but I am sure some units of the below bomb over Kiev would do it, delivered by the Tu-160 White Swan bomber that can fly at 16 kms altitude :
In September 2007, Russia exploded the largest thermobaric weapon ever made. Its yield was reportedly greater than the smallest dial-a-yield nuclear weapons at their lowest settings.[41][42] Russia named this particular ordnance the "Father of All Bombs" in response to the American-developed Massive Ordnance Air Blast (MOAB) bomb, which has the backronym "Mother of All Bombs" and once held the title of the most powerful non-nuclear weapon in history.[43] The Russian bomb contains a charge of approximately 7 tons of a liquid fuel, such as pressurized ethylene oxide, mixed with energy-rich nanoparticles, such as aluminum, surrounding a high explosive burster that when detonated created an explosion equivalent to 39.9 tons of TNT.
So why is Russia not doing it ?

I am not much conversant with military technologies but I am sure some units of the below bomb over Kiev would do it, delivered by the Tu-160 White Swan bomber that can fly at 16 kms altitude :

Russians are humane. Russia can simply bomb the dams on the Dnipr river and drown millions of Ukrainian civilians.

Why Russia not doing? Because Russia can’t. Where are Russian analog bombers to B52? Putin seems not wanting to risk those few strategic bombers over Kiew. Those Russo bombers fire long range cruise missiles towards Kiew instead, without leaving Russia airspace.

Who are in the truck with the USSR / Communist flag ?

Russians are humane. Russia can simply bomb the dams on the Dnipr river and drown millions of Ukrainian civilians.

Ah.

Why Russia not doing? Because Russia can’t. Where are Russian analog bombers to B52? Putin seems not wanting to risk those few strategic bombers over Kiew. Those Russo bombers fire long range cruise missiles towards Kiew instead, without leaving Russia airspace.

The Tu-160 is the analog. The B-52 can carry 31.5 tons of armament and the Tu-160 can carry 45 tons of armament, much more than the B-52. As I said the Tu-160 can fly at 16 kms altitude and maybe it can evade Zelensky / NATO SAMs. There are 18 Tu-160s in service with Russia so again, I am sure a few "Father of all bombs" over Kiev's important places will do but as Tai Hai Chen said, the Russians might consider that brutal to the civilian population. Russia is unlike NATO which does this :
800px-Korean_War_bombing_Wonsan.jpg

t1larg.libya.bombs.jpg

201167174729830734_20.jpeg

Who are in the truck with the USSR / Communist flag ?

Ah.

The Tu-160 is the analog. The B-52 can carry 31.5 tons of armament and the Tu-160 can carry 45 tons of armament, much more than the B-52. As I said the Tu-160 can fly at 16 kms altitude and maybe it can evade Zelensky / NATO SAMs. There are 18 Tu-160s in service with Russia so again, I am sure a few "Father of all bombs" over Kiev's important places will do but as Tai Hai Chen said, the Russians might consider that brutal to the civilian population. Russia is unlike NATO which does this :
800px-Korean_War_bombing_Wonsan.jpg

t1larg.libya.bombs.jpg

201167174729830734_20.jpeg
There are like a thousend pictures like this as a result of russian bombs hitting ukrainian cities. Its ridiculous showing those pictures claiming NATO is brutal unlike Russia.

There are like a thousend pictures like this as a result of russian bombs hitting ukrainian cities. Its ridiculous showing those pictures claiming NATO is brutal unlike Russia.

Yeah ? It wasn't Russia that was bombing the compound of the internationalist revolutionary and real world leader Muammar Gaddafi in 2011 ( in order to assassinate him, a leader of a sovereign country ) and shamelessly showing those gun cam vids to Indian air force officials to entice them to purchase the aircraft. It wasn't Russia that genocided one million North Koreans from 1950-53 under the "UNO" flag. I can quote more examples.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom