What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently 20 to 30 km range is BVR because I doubt any person can see beyond 20 km. Not even 20 20 vision eyes.
Troll its not a BVR YOU FOOL LOOK IT GUIDENESS LASER BASED INFRARED BASED. ALL SHORT RANGE AIR TO AIR MISSILES HAVE A SEEKER OF INFRARED NO MODERN BVR HAVE LASER OR INFRARED SEEKER YOU BRAINLESS TROLL

Nope, he is blocked. Tell me and i will judge

I do not watch the video either.

Because in the countries of the European Union access to Russian state channels and accounts has been banned.

Doesnt load. Say in 3 sentences

After the Russians take a settlement outside Lisichansk from Zelensky forces the RT reporter interviews a lady there who says that before the battle Zelensky troops were in a basement along with the lady's family and her neighbors. But when the battle started the lady's family went to their house to get water and her neighbors went across the street to get their things and then the lady heard shots. But she and her family did not go to find out the matter because the battle had begun. After the Russians took over, the lady and her family searched for their neighbors and found them dead. They had been executed by Zelensky troops who had shot the man in the head and his wife in the back. Zelensky troops would have clearly seen that these two people were civilians yet they executed them. This is just another of the many war crimes done by Zelensky government.

Last edited:
They say Russians wrecked the bridge between Lisichansk and Severodonetsk using a chopper.

ly10.jpg

After the Russians take a settlment outside Lisichansk from Zelensky forces the RT reporter interviews a lady there who says that before the battle Zelensky troops were in a basement along with the lady's family and her neighbors. But when the battle started the lady's family went to their house to get water and her neighbors went across the street to get their things and then the lady heard shots. But she and her family did not go to find out the matter because the battle had begun. After the Russians took over the lady and her family searched for their neighbors and found them dead. They had been executed by Zelensky troops who had shot the man in the head and the his wife in the back. Zelensky troops could have clearly seen that these two people were civilians yet they executed them. This is just another of the many war crimes done by Zelensky government.

😅👍 Love it. Thank you for cheering me up with Prawda bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom