What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the reality of war beyond pictures of tanks and Drones, Aircrafts and bombs and soldiers in smart uniforms when hatred overtakes humanity:-
I guess the East is no better an example:-

What was the most inhumane thing ever done during a war?

https://www.quora.com/profile/Dale-P-Lee
Dale P Lee

Lives in The United States of AmericaUpdated Jun 16
Any crime committed by the Japanese during World War II takes the cake. They left the Nazis as civilized. Where do I begin?
They bet on who managed to behead more civilians:
main-qimg-834670b17f5c3f3549eaada16608b398-lq

They sexually enslaved more than 100,000 women:
main-qimg-9b3db5ee54b48f9f0d83bc07746fbf13-lq

The Japanese gagged this young woman to a chair for repeated attacks (New China News Agency).
They buried civilians alive in mass graves:
main-qimg-06fdb4fc4f5c292da9f4377ae44f35b1-lq

They practiced cannibalism on Australian prisoners of war:
main-qimg-2aa5012a4a70e8b9de3a33b27ca1e5f5-lq

They experimented on humans with lethal biological weapons (squad 731) resulting in more than 3,000 deaths, including children:
main-qimg-e26beaa2e48df93be0385b5ac819971c-lq

They caused famines in Vietnam and Indonesia:
main-qimg-35d219fbbb3b1e4e1e255b8383d3dcfb-lq

All this, as a consequence, produced the death of approximately 5 million people, not counting combat deaths. The most horrible thing you can imagine, every possible evil that a human being can do to another human being, the Japanese did it.
Think about this every time you feel injustice about the bombs that Japan received.
The atomic bombings in Nagasaki and Hiroshima are a tragedy. I'm not saying the opposite. But it is one thing to sympathize, and quite another to put the Japanese as the Jews 2.0 of World War II.
The most terrible curse ever made and finally come true in the history of mankind
The Tecumseh Curse or the Tippecanoe Curse, if known in English as the Curse of Tippecanoe is one of the most famous curses throughout h...
https://viralhubzone.blogspot.com/2022/06/the-most-terrible-curse-ever-made-and.html

Barbarity of the West:-

I guess the East is no better an example:-

If you find the same thing happening East and West , if you see that even today with all the scientific advances , countries still solve their differences with violence , that means humanity as a whole needs to work on itself.

Slovenia has provided Ukraine with M-80A infantry fighting vehicles. An echelon with 35 Yugoslav-made infantry fighting vehicles has already arrived in Ukraine. Even the newest production BMP M-80A is already over 30 years old, the vehicles have been removed from storage, as they were developed in the sixties and finished in the nineties. The Yugoslav BMP M-80A is a reworked copy of the Soviet BMP 1. The armored vehicle is armed with a 20-mm Hispano-Suiza HS.804 automatic cannon and there are problems with this, the cannon requires 20x110 mm shells, Ukraine and Russia do not have them. A 7.62 mm machine gun is paired with a cannon. The infantry fighting vehicle is equipped with ATGM 9M14 "Baby" developed in 1960.

The Ukrainian military has published the first video footage of the use of American M-142 Himars multiple launch rocket systems. The information is inaccurate, since it is impossible to establish the location from where the fire is being fired. The presented video frames show the launches of M-30A1 missiles, with a range of hitting targets up to 70 kilometers. Presumably, two M142 Himars MLRS, captured on video, were deployed in the south of Ukraine, in the Odessa region, while two more launchers are located in the central part of Ukraine.

The Russian Ministry of Defense showed the combat work of the crews of heavy flamethrower systems TOS-1A Solntsepek. After completing the combat mission, the crews of the TOS-1A "Solntsepyok" in the shortest possible time carry out a change of combat positions and promptly reload the installations. There are 24 thermobaric projectiles in the installation package. They are capable of covering an area of up to 40 thousand square meters, while destroying lightly armored vehicles and fortifications. after a 200-kilogram projectile hits the target, the thermobaric mixture dissipates in the air and explodes under enormous pressure, creating a temperature of 3000 degrees. TOS-1A "Sun" is a 2001 modification of the TOS-1 "Pinocchio" system developed back in 1980.

The base of the Kraken battalion, a Ukrainian territorial defense unit created from semi-criminal elements, was destroyed in Kharkiv by Russian artillery strikes.

Not backing down is the reason WW1 and WW2 happened. Eventually things will escalate to the point of nuclear WW3 because neither side is willing to back down and make concession.

Eventually America will run out of artillery to give and then what? There will have to be a nuclear war.

Einstein once said the following and this will happen.

“I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”
Einstein is wrong. There is a more powerful weapon than thermonuclear. Antimatter. Just few kilos then good night. Not even rats, cockroach survive.

It is so refreshing to have back the filters I created.
To block out the bollocks and rubbish spewed by by Nuland and NED to be printed by
Western beholdened MSMs
And regurgitated into here by their familiars and toadies.

A week having to plough through what I before would not have to see was almost a torture,
but then, luckily I am a masochist and I take that week as equivalent of wearing a hair shirt.

As said, I go enjoy my coffee and roses now
:D

:omghaha:

giphy.gif

and smell roses
red-rose-rose.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom