What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must suck for,you that russia is a poor hellhole with weak economy.

A poor friend is better than a rich enemy. Not to mention Russia is a neighbor, and western Europe is very far away.

Before you ask why China supports Russia, you should ask what western Europeans have done to China.

I am even pro russia in this war but i request mods to please ban tai hai chen.

True, but all of NATO's artillery will eventually be sent to Ukraine where they will be destroyed. That is not a small number.

Won`t happen, too much of artillery in NATO.

China stands on morale high ground. It is the Kiev regime that shelled Donbas civilians since 2014. It is the Kiev regime that forced Russia's hand to do military operation. It is the Kiev regime that started the war. Chinese people are not stupid. Chinese people know who is the bully. Chinese people have been bullied by western Europeans in the past. Chinese people are wary of western Europeans and their imperialism. Chinese people would rather break relation with western Europe than not protecting civilians from bullies.

Turkey invaded Cyprus to protect ethnic Turks in Cyprus. Chinese people understand Turkey's invasion is of good nature. Likewise, Chinese people understand Russia's invasion is of good nature.

"China stands on morale high ground. It is the Kiev regime that shelled Donbas civilians since 2014. It is the Kiev regime that forced Russia's hand to do military operation. It is the Kiev regime that started the war. "

Nice copy/paste.

Nobody has a Problem in Europe with Chinese people. Why worsen the relationship over Russian action.

I am even pro russia in this war but i request mods to please ban tai hai chen.
I do not support expulsion but everyone should just ignore the 16 yrs old. He truly is an annoying troll.

China's relation with western Europe is only temporary. Chinese do not trust western Europeans. Chinese people have been bullied by western Europeans in the past. Britain imposed opium on Chinese people and snatched Hong Kong from China in war. Chinese people are wary of western Europeans and their imperialism. To Chinese people, Russia is friend, western Europe is enemy.
Russia is a not a firend... and western Europe is not a enemy. Pragmatically from a ecomonic point of view Europe is more importnant.

for too many years Western nations have said Muslims are terrorists

now Russia call Ukrainians terrorist

if you invade someones land off course its human nature to repel the invader like in Afghanistan and Iraq

US calls them terrorists

now Russia is exposing Western hypocrisy

for too many years Western nations have said Muslims are terrorists

now Russia call Ukrainians terrorist

if you invade someones land off course its human nature to repel the invader like in Afghanistan and Iraq

US calls them terrorists

now Russia is exposing Western hypocrisy
This type of brainwashing is always toxic and creating artificial schism among mankind. In China, we used to demonize everything American and Japanese. After 1978, Chinese suddenly realized Americans are very friendly, too, and not as selfish as Chinese state media used to portrait. We hated Japanese for the atrocity they inflicted upon Chinese during WWII and earlier period. Yet, their TV series greatly touched and inspired millions of Chinese. I am sure similar experiences have been felt by between Americans and Russians, Jews and Muslims, Indians and Pakistanis. But brainwashing that intends to demonize other people is still in fashion. It is such a convenient tool for politicians to drive people to do their bidding.

Wow unless you have X-ray vision the only thing we can see is a rogue rocket exploding and that’s it. It’s a fragmented warhead that exploded. You are definitely using to much cheap dope .

It explodes on russians base. Thats what matters and it smashs right into launch pad.

Russia is not fighting America or NATO, just Ukraine, that gets help from the west, and this help is not big to be frank( 10B USD? ) and not much deteriorating NATO Power.

I would be suprised if China would send it`s fighters there, this would mean, that Russian`s campaign is a complete disaster and would risk the China`s relationship with Europe over Russia, which is the junior Partner comparing to Europe.

Not ev
MANPADS don't have the range to engage Mi-28NM. Hermes missile has range 30 km. Also, MANPADS are largely ineffective against Mi-28NM's self protection suite.

You’re suggesting every Hermes missile will be shot from 30 kilometres away? THAT is impossible buddy, from most of the footage I've seen these old soviet crap machines fire from approx 3-5 kilometres away.

Are you saying a Manpad missile cannot shoot down this MI-28NM? HAHAHAHAHAHAH

when Israel steals Palestinian lands US says

Israel has right to land

when Russia takes Ukraine land US says

no country is allowed to do land grab in 21st century

Russia is exposing Western hypocrisy
No, this just expose your lack of understanding International Laws,
Ignored from now on.

China won't do anything, they have no interest in sending their men to die in Ukraine. This is all wishful thinking. Besides, judging from prior wars the Chinese are good at dying, that's about it. Life is cheap in Russia and China, they throw bodies into the fight not caring how many will die.

I always say, the Soviets did not lose 20 mil men because the Germans were super strong, they lost so many men because of dumb soviet tactics. It is also funny to see Moscow trying to hijack the 20 mil deaths as Russians when we all know it was all peoples from the former SU.

Not ev

You’re suggesting every Hermes missile will be shot from 30 kilometres away? THAT is impossible buddy, from most of the footage I've seen these old soviet crap machines fire from approx 3-5 kilometres away.

Are you saying a Manpad missile cannot shoot down this MI-28NM? HAHAHAHAHAHAH
Initially he claimed those helicopters would fire at artillery from 100 km using Hermes missiles. Then he scaled it down to 20 km when I told him Hermes A for aircrafts had maximum range of 15-20 km. Now he has extended the range to 30 km. I think he is a russian bot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom