What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your analysis is accurate.

China military fans have observed Russia military reform since 2000s, I started to watch Russia military reform since 2010s.

China started military reform later than Russia, but relatively more successful. Russia tried several times to reform, back and forth, and now we knew it failed.

In China, we call Russia military reform as 1/2 reform, it only reformed the outside, but not inside. War and Military is an expertise, a highly specialized technique and requires a well functional organization, as well as huge resource.

China military reform actually learn from U.S. more than Russia. As you can see, China's military doctrine, equipment are more and more like U.S. instead of Russia.

If Ukraine got all the resources they needed from the very beginning, this war can be 10X more bloody and nasty.

China without a doubt can do better when it comes to hardware production. Electronics is especially easy for us vs. the rest of the world. Our PGMs are like 10 times cheaper than American ones.

Average vehicle life in PLA first line units went from 30+ to 20 years. The worst of nineties era hardware has already been sent to smelter.

PLA is still a very light force relative to its size. Compact, and efficient core force, but everything else is so so.

The state of our sub fleet, and airforce is what people in circles are now whispering about.

US couldn't exploit the natural resources of Afghanistan due to stiff resistance of Taliban. US control the (Big) cities, rural areas were contested or controlled by warlords including Taliban's. US companies would be stupid to invest their resources there.
By the way US military took 20 tons of Afghanistan's gold (the real money).
lol. who told you that?

You do know those mine I talked about, had been operating throughout the war. These profit, however, did not go to the central government, instead it has been pocketed by warlord and in some degree, felt back to Taliban pocket.

And you want to know how I know? I was there, I was in one of those mine guarding the warlord we are assigned to protect in exchange for feeding information about Taliban movement in the East. If we can't control those mine, how do you think we can control our COP, our camp?? You think all our COP, PB and FOB are in the big city??

Dude, you are funny.

All I here is pussy talk from NATO and US poodles like you. You keep mouthing about NATO this and that, all the while more than happy for the Ukies to do all the fighting and be slaughtered by the Russians. Talk is cheap, and it doesn't come much cheaper than the likes of you. At least the Russians have the balls to make true on their threats, unlike the rednecks and french poodles. Stope talking and make true on your threats...but wait...you don't have the balls.

If im so powerful that i can kill you remotly, why should i directly intervene?

Germany military is another league it can start WW3 tomorrow if fully rearmed. That’s unrealistic scenario though. Russia today is like Venezuela an energy rich country run by a bus driver. You can’t expect much from it.
Germany military is not ready at all.

If im so powerful that i can kill you remotly, why should i directly intervene?

That makes you no better than the Russian and Ukie Nazis. Doesn't bother me, as long as the "master race" are slaughtering each other, who cares. All western European US poodle pussies like you can do is talk tough, no balls.

The Pentagon also believes Russia has lost 30% of its tank and armored vehicle inventory and expended 70% of its precision guided munitions.
I've been hearing this since 3 months ago that Russian running out of this and that. They are still advancing and taking territories little by little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom