What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pentagon also believes Russia has lost 30% of its tank and armored vehicle inventory and expended 70% of its precision guided munitions.
I've been hearing this since 3 months ago that Russian running out of this and that. They are still advancing and taking territories little by little.

That makes you no better than the Russian and Ukie Nazis. Doesn't bother me, as long as the "master race" are slaughtering each other, who cares. All western European US poodle pussies like you can do is talk tough, no balls.

@Apollon is not master race. He's just a southern European who is a German wannabe.

1 billion is too little. Needs to be 1 trillion to last a few months. HIMARS ammo costs like 10,000 each.

I don't agree with your understanding of the recent events. The first question that comes to mind is, does the Russian army want to fight a US style war? Occupy the target country under a fake excuse against the will of its inhabitants? The answer is NO, neither Russian economy can withstand such a scenario.

Russia wants its people stop suffering from western racial segregation. To reach this goal, they have to occupy Russian living parts of Moldova too.

In fact Russians are not going to occupy parts of EU, they want Russian lands return to their country. And so far they have used Soviets era military hardware against Ukraine for 2 reasons, first and foremost Ukraine is not a match to to RUssian military power, and secondly they save money by dropping outdated missiles on Ukrainian positions.

The fact that US led Euro-vassals hate RUssian speaking people, convinced Russia to defend its people from western led racism hence war on Ukrainian NAZIs.
Let's put the politics aside for now. I am just analyzing the war from military perspective.

You can agree with @jhungary, or disagree with his analysis. But his analysis has a point, this is not a well-prepared operation. The Gulf War in 1990 was a well-prepared one.

Take a look at the pic below, it's not right at all. The original plan in Feb. has failed. The current operation is not well organized.

Putin made a sudden move, surprised every country, but his army is not ready for this move neither.

Russia will take land from Ukraine, here and there, but I don't see a peace agreement on the horizon.
WeChat Image_20220615224524.jpg

I've been hearing this since 3 months ago that Russian running out of this and that. They are still advancing and taking territories little by little.
Actually, they lose more in Kherson than they gain in Sieverodonetsk. It's estimated 70% of Sieverodonetsk is in russian Hand, but Ukrainian took back around 40% of the entire Kherson Oblast, Russia now own around 60% of the entire Oblast and Ukrainian position is within 15 km from City Centre. It used to be 100%....So in effect, they took 70% of a city, but losing 40% of an entire Oblast...

Also, it would not be hard to deduce the reason the Russian progress slowly is because they ran out of Precision munition, otherwise they could probably advance more as you have more precise CAS supporting your movement.

Actually, they lose more in Kherson than they gain in Sieverodonetsk. It's estimated 70% of Sieverodonetsk is in russian Hand, but Ukrainian took back around 40% of the entire Kherson Oblast, Russia now own around 60% of the entire Oblast and Ukrainian position is within 15 km from City Centre. It used to be 100%....So in effect, they took 70% of a city, but losing 40% of an entire Oblast...

Also, it would not be hard to deduce the reason the Russian progress slowly is because they ran out of Precision munition, otherwise they could probably advance more as you have more precise CAS supporting your movement.

Kherson is secure and Ukraine will never take it back. Not sure why Kherson is even being discussed.

That makes you no better than the Russian and Ukie Nazis. Doesn't bother me, as long as the "master race" are slaughtering each other, who cares. All western European US poodle pussies like you can do is talk tough, no balls.

We cooked 30.000 russians in their tanks by now. The majority of those russians look like that:

maxresdefault.jpg

Putin uses only central asians on the front and throws them in the meat grinder

We cooked 30.000 russians in their tanks by now. The majority of those russians look like that:

maxresdefault.jpg

Putin uses only central asians on the front and throws them in the meat grinder

Not true. Most of the dead Russians are from the "Caucasian" Western part.

See this website resource if you can stomach it, lots of dead "master race" on show here...

https://russoldat.info/category/poteri-rf/tela/

You do realise modern Greeks are the product of invading armies from Persia, the Middle East and North Africa? Most of your genetic make up is from Asia.

Whats an oblast?

Whats an oblast?
Oblast is an administrative area that is defined across Ukraine. Oblast is the biggest administration area (They are like States in the US), followed by Raion (District), followed by Hromada (Municipality) and finally City Center.

Oblast is an administrative area that is defined across Ukraine. Oblast is the biggest administration area (They are like States in the US), followed by Raion (District), followed by Hromada (Municipality) and finally City Center.

Oblast is not like state. States have a great deal of autonomy and have elected state government. Oblast has no autonomy. Oblast governors are appointed by president. Russia's republics are counterparts of states.

Go ahead punk boy...

I did. Punk boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom