What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fake news

Bloomberg says Germany is ready to pump 10 billion euros into the company.
Gazprom remains under state management.

Well there are many appellations.. but I agree in the sense that its defending Russian speaking Ukrainians in Eastern Ukraine that have been massacred by the rest of Ukrainians since 2014.. that is a well documented fact.. Russia was patient and did not invent it.
Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes truth?

The un report list around 3000 civilian casualties, most on account of seperatist action.

This is not about me taking sides, this is me being pragmatic - Ukraine cannot defeat Russia. We will see peace talks at some point with the end game bring the Russian majority territory of Ukraine being ceded to Russia. Once again this is not about emotions, the only alternative is a leadership change within Russia or an escalation of the current war. Both are less likely than the territory hand over IMHO

Reactions: TNT
To win the war Ukraine asks for speedy mass delivery of heavy weapons. That will be even a challenge for the US military industrial complex.

- 1,000 howitzers caliber 155mm

- 300 Multiple Missile Launchers

- 500 main battle tanks

- 2,000 armored verhicles

- 1,000 drones

To win the war Ukraine asks for mass delivery of weapons. That will be even a challenge for the US military industrial complex.

- 1,000 howitzers caliber 155mm

- 300 Multiple Rocket Launchers

- 500 main battle tanks

- 2,000 armored verhicles

- 1,000 drones

Are they even close to getting this?

What is in the us package and what are the timelines of delivery?

I am afraid the support is “too little too late” to stop russia in donbass.

Ofcourse if this war rages on another year then its a different matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom