What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russia's Envoy to EU says ''Russia will conduct regime change and increase the territorial boundaries of DPR and LPR and after that they hope the NEW ukrainian government they will instill will have good relations with DPR and LPR governments''

Meaning Russia will create 3 countries out of Ukraine and the Kiev areas will experience regime change

Good - Ukraine needs all the help it can get - and we will see this war transition from manovere warfare to an insurgency and weapons like RPG and Manpads are what will make the difference.

Level of weapons delivery will now only go up as people in the west see the crimes the Russians are committing and the initial resistance to weapons supplies starts to dissappear...

Russia will never be able to stop the flow of weapons into Ukraine as Ukraine has a landborder with Nato across multiple points.

Russia will attack any country that openly supplies the future insurgents across the border. then it will get interesting.

That's just your brainwashed talk and propaganda talk. You also didn't read what I actually said. You don't need to be Chinese or live in China to see it. China is alone. Simple as that. Pakistan will not help you either. When you do good to people, they will unite with you but when you trying to do bad to others, they will go against you. Using people and exploiting cheap labor is only going to push everyone to join USA long term. Time is not on China's side but time is in the US's side. Unless China really drop its attitudes and unite with the neighboring countries then you may have a chance. Until then, Xi Jinping is on the hit list.
And there you have it. Anyone who presents an opposing view to your own will be labeled as "brainwashed and propaganda talk". But believe whatever you want, I don't care.

What's the point of having a forum if you can't share ideas and thoughts freely?
Its about sticking to the topic, if you wish to discuss China, Pakistan and the Ukraine situation, create a new thread and discuss it there to your hearts content. This threat is focusing on developments between Russia and Ukraine and specifically the war.

If NATO was serious about security of Ukraine then they had plenty of time since 2014 to prepare Ukrainian military to be able to defend their country, no proper training and equipment was provided, no aircrafts for air force were provided, US could have easily provided 100 used F-16 block-40/50 with AIM-120 C-5 & AIM-9x but they never did that which means they just used Ukraine.

Ukraine did not think to prepare - they were naive... even until a few days ago the Ukrainian president was saying "attack - what attack(proves how out of his depth he was and is...but that is a different story)". They ingnored all the signals ... If they asked - they would have been provided.

This will be a long war - it will not end with the fall of the capital of Ukraine ...

That's just your brainwashed talk and propaganda talk. You also didn't read what I actually said. You don't need to be Chinese or live in China to see it. China is alone. Simple as that. Pakistan will not help you either. When you do good to people, they will unite with you but when you trying to do bad to others, they will go against you. Using people and exploiting cheap labor is only going to push everyone to join USA long term. Time is not on China's side but time is in the US's side. Unless China really drop its attitudes and unite with the neighboring countries then you may have a chance. Until then, Xi Jinping is on the hit list.

So basically should do as the US says and should follow foreign commands. Behave in its own interest and work for itself is considered evil and bad.

Cool now we know I guess we'll try to get out of the way when they come for Xi. If they don't then I guess Xi has the blessing of Heaven above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom