What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the point of having a forum if you can't share ideas and thoughts freely? You starting to sound like western media with their censorships. All I see is that you're all with the same mentality. If the narratives or ideas don't match yours, you silent people. I could careless to be part of a forum if people choose to be ignorant about it. I don't need associate myself to those people as there's no value to me. Of course, there are far better platforms out there for me to speak my mind and have people with open minds to hear about it. You're creating division, not unification here.

Everything in this world is one. There's always cause and effect. Russia vs Ukraine creates a ripple across the world. It will impact every nations as you already know. I don't need to say more. I simply wants you all to understand that there is a bigger problem than you might think you know. US government just a puppet government for someone else. They have more wealth than top 5 countries of the world. Like it or not, Xi Jinping is next on the hit list. So continue with your rhetoric and divide. LOL, all that is doing is helping the US.

You can always go back to your indian/sanghi forums. They are very fair, free and open...........:disagree:

All I see is that you're all with the same mentality.

If you are politely informed and reminded to do the right thing; it doesn't mean to take that for granted. Don't make me to ban you for a good period of time due to your behaviour and posting manners.

Russia will attack any country that openly supplies the future insurgents across the border. then it will get interesting.

I think so too. Unless that country is the USA or powerful European one. Attacking supply routes is possible but here we're talking about small arms and maybe manpads and atgms. That's possible to smuggle without being obvious and too easily attacked by Russian military. It would be declaration of war on neigbors who provide supply line but if they can prove it, it's possible this may happen.

This along with Sweden and Finland joining NATO could incite whole European theater war.

Its about sticking to the topic, if you wish to discuss China, Pakistan and the Ukraine situation, create a new thread and discuss it there to your hearts content. This threat is focusing on developments between Russia and Ukraine and specifically the war.

Like I said, being on topic doesn't capture a full picture of what's going on in the Ukraine and Russia. What started the war is important to understand. Who, what, when, where, how. What's going on in the Ukraine is the results, lots of bloodshed, twitters has everything. So I'm going to go there and look for updates.

There are unconfirmed news that Russia requested support from Kazakhstan and Armenia. This cant be done within CSTO framework but individual countries approval only. There is CSTO but just like Nato this organisation has laws that only if a country is attacked others will join for support. Just like Russia didnt intervene in Armenia Azerbaijan conflict Kazakhstan and others have the right to stay away according to CSTO.

We had to be realistic and shrewd about it as well. We know that we couldn't declare war on Nazis Germany and Russia at the same time since that would have led to an even stronger alliance and tied between Germany and Russia so it would have brought them together(whether they liked each other or not). So we had to use a policy of divide and Conquer. So we choose Germany since Germany was by far our biggest and most immediate threat and the strongest threat at that. Back then Western powers still saw Russia as a country still lagging behind the West military and qualitatively. However Nazis Germany was another beast altogether. They had both the qualitative and increasingly quantitative edge and if they were let to continue their expansion and growth there is no country that could stop them when they reached a certain point. The war proved that we were right. On a one on one basis, its difficult to see any country that could defeat them decisively.

It looks to me as though we would have had a Cold War either way. If the west sided with NAZI Germany and defeated the Soviets first, there would have been a Cold War vs Germany once they got nukes. Hitler would have died in the 70's or 80's and Germany would go back to somewhat normal. Only difference is we might have had a German dominated EU sooner.

But Churchill (the most flawed and insane UK leader ever) chose his path of war and destruction and ultimately destroyed not only Europe but the British empire as well.

I don't need associate myself to those people as there's no value to me.

498 messages in 7+ years with three negative ratings on your shoulder and yet you are insulting others. My friend, only if you could introspect; things would have been different for you as well. Time to check at your end.

There are unconfirmed news that Russia requested support from Kazakhstan and Armenia. This cant be done within CSTO framework but individual countries approval only. There is CSTO but just like Nato this organisation has laws that only if a country is attacked others will join for support. Just like Russia didnt intervene in Armenia Azerbaijan conflict Kazakhstan and others have the right to stay away according to CSTO.
Kazakhstan rejected to send troops for Russian invasion.

Maybe not for non-NATO member Ukraine but not for a NATO Member

Russia is nothing . we have seen this reality when TRUMP's American Forces killed over 300 Russians in Syria within minutes ( Putin said USA is only super power in the world when TRUMP ruled USA )

OBAMA allowed Putin to enter Syria
BIDEN allowed Putin to enter Ukraine

Putin never dare to attack on Ukraine , if TRUMP rule USA now
Russian military power can not match with even USAF ... B52s , B1s . B2s with nukes would be fly over the Black Sea now

and American F15s, F22s ,F35s from Poland,Romania,Bulgaria would be create no fly zone over Ukraine

even I am not talking about other NATO Forces with 1.000+ Fighter Jets and 120 Warships which are ready in the Baltics , Black Sea and in the Mediterranean Sea

so-called Economic sanctions can not stop Russia , incompetent OBAMA and BIDEN

Yes, we might see a repeat of Ukraine with Finland and Norway.

Norway is part of NATO - so no - Russia cannot do that to Norway.

NATO can handle Russia quite easily - it is just ** NOT ALLOWED ** to handle Russia because its treaty framework and governance wont allow it for now until is activated.

Do not confuse lack of NATO action as being "fear" or lack of capability - it is not fear. It just has no treaty obligation to get involved.

The Swedes and Finnish will make their decisions on their future soon - this will crystalise their throughts one way or the other for sure - but if they decide to join NATO - then dont be suprised if they also decide to adopt bilateral security guarantees FIRST with the UK/USA first to provide a protective cover to then move into NATO membership.

Not liberated - but Occupied..

BREAKING — Italy is ready to support the disconnection of Russia from SWIFT and is ready to provide military assistance — Zelensky

Swift shutdown coming...

Thats a big crater next to them. was this one projective that did all this?

Some kind of MLRS, possibly something bigger than Grad, or massive airstrike, but that is doubtful given Ukraine's having so few bombers/strike planes or attack helos.

They were all blown up at the same time. If it was artillery, at least some vehicles would've tried to run away when being shelled.

Last edited:
Western propaganda has started again.

I've also heard that the 13 men on the island aren't really dead,but had surrendered and are being held in a Russian ship. I don't know if it's true though.

274650980_4269132969857121_1070647371966109102_n.jpg
274747090_4268071899963228_8457028706437319166_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom