What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, you have no idea what you are talking about. You also have no idea who owns the US government. You have no clue. This Ukraine war is the begining. US created a terrorists group in Ukraine to create conflicts with Russia. Divide and Conquer is the strategy. And USA government is a puppet government working for them. China is not united as you think it is and this is the source of the problem. China is more divided than ever before. Attacking neighboring countries will only make the US stronger, not weaker. Brainwashing people to believe China is great is not going to help China in the long run. It makes people weak and tamed. You will understand when they come for China. Don't worry. I do hope we all can unite and fight together against the New World Order. I'm not against you. I need you to understand this is a bigger problem than you might think.

Lol don't worry so much about China then. You seem to call us pussies and weaklings and then tell us we're divided.

I guess you're one of those China experts too huh. You know everything.

Cool story bro. China isn't brainwashing anyone into believing we're great. USA is clearly brainwashing everyone into thinking the opposite. Show me where China is brainwashing us. I'll show you 100 attempts of US and UK brainwashing everyone into believing China is evil and collapsing and blah blah blah blah blah.

So what are you saying then??

please tell me clearly who is this shadow government then? who is they who will come for all? What does the NWO consist of? tell in detail.

Right now you are just grasping at straws with no details and saying wild things. If you are not against us, why tell us lies like we are falling apart. I am Chinese I know better than you. I live there too and travel there all the time.

Why tell us China is a weakling and pussy and should declare war on USA and if it doesn't it's a pussy?

This smells like you are from one of those places that benefit from China and USA going to war. It lets your small *** out into the sun for a second.

What we can and will do is help Ukraine INDIRECTLY via the porcupine policy, or a repeat of the Soviet occupied Afghanistan policy.

Well what you describe is not far from what i think would be the ideal situation. You just had to change Ukraine with Baltic, Poland and Romania.

See thats what i was trying to tell ya. Russia wont accept Ukraine being a NATO territory. So we should instead had fortified existing NATO member lands along the eastern european border. Let Belarus and Ukraine stay as buffer and it may actually give Putin less room to manouver his policies. Because most Russians are not dumb. Putin only echoes what is already roaming in the average Russian mind: the fear of a NATO creeping closer to their border and one day attack weapons like missilies and so on just a few km from Russian border.

Lol don't worry so much about China then. You seem to call us pussies and weaklings and then tell us we're divided.

I guess you're one of those China experts too huh. You know everything.

Cool story bro. China isn't brainwashing anyone into believing we're great. USA is clearly brainwashing everyone into thinking the opposite. Show me where China is brainwashing us. I'll show you 100 attempts of US and UK brainwashing everyone into believing China is evil and collapsing and blah blah blah blah blah.

So what are you saying then??

please tell me clearly who is this shadow government then? who is they who will come for all? What does the NWO consist of? tell in detail.

Right now you are just grasping at straws with no details and saying wild things. If you are not against us, why tell us lies like we are falling apart. I am Chinese I know better than you. I live there too and travel there all the time.

Why tell us China is a weakling and pussy and should declare war on USA and if it doesn't it's a pussy?

This smells like you are from one of those places that benefit from China and USA going to war. It lets your small *** out into the sun for a second.

The problem is that you can't see it. Do you know why? you're tooo proud of China and ignoring the failure of China. If you are wise, you will understand what I'm talking about. Like I said, China is divided, not united as you think it is. Neighboring countries are united against you. This only help USA, not you. You're in the middle, stuck and alone. Russia doesn't trust you either. On the surface they play with you, deep down Russia doesn't trust China. You already know that. Not sure why you gotta hide the facts. It doesn't even matter if you hide facts, facts don't change the outcome. Unless China decided to unite with its neighboring countries with no strings attached then maybe China may have a chance.

You are spot on, Putin has called Biden's bluff and US/NATO show of hand is not a good look for countries counting on US/NATO support for survival/defense.

I hope better sense prevails to end this conflict.

We urgently need neutral international mediation effort. Shocking to see no one is stepping up to engage both sides.
Actually this is good proof that being in NATO is the only way to save yourself and your country

Western fake news outlet on steroid again.

In reality the video is about a East Ukrainian father broke down in tears as he said goodbye to his partner and young daughter as they were about to get on a bus headed for Russia while he decided to remain in East Ukraine to fight the Ukraine soldiers.

1645866541827.png

The problem is that you can't see it. Do you know why? you're tooo proud of China and ignoring the failure of China. If you are wise, you will understand what I'm talking about. Like I said, China is divided, not united as you think it is. Neighboring countries are united against you. This only help USA, not you. You're in the middle, stuck and alone. Russia doesn't trust you either. On the surface they play with you, deep down Russia doesn't trust China. You already know that. Not sure why you gotta hide the facts. It doesn't even matter if you hide facts, facts don't change the outcome. Unless China decided to unite with its neighboring countries with no strings attached then maybe China may have a chance.
It's funny that foreigners think they know China more than Chinese people. China is probably the most united countries in the world. Chinese people in general trust the gov and is proud of the CCP having improved standard of living for citizens. Sure there are a handful of crazies that get amplified by western media. As for China's neighbors, they aren't used to China being powerful and assertive. Just a generation ago China was still relatively poor. Give them another generation to get used to it and it'll be fine.

Russia sending poor and young conscripts to Ukraine....
Yeah, because the US coalition that attacked Iraq were all college graduates with engineering and medical degrees, previously working at academia, and they weren't uneducated thugs looking to kill Hajis and leech off tax payers' money for doing genocide against unarmed civilians thousands of miles away.

Ukraine gave up the nukes because Russia made a WRITTEN promise not to attack in the future. You did not know that?
Belarus also gave up nukes because some one made a written promise not to sanction them

The Azov battlion fanatics will fight to the last man

:pop:

Russia does not have the military capability to subdue Ukraine

Lets do the math. Russians use "BTG" as a operational level unit (a lot of micromanagement I guess.) Allegedly, they have 100 of them deployed. 60-70% of Russian standing force is there. Around 40 of their units are on front-line, and the rest stay behind, or guard occupied territory.

80000 troops, and the rest are non-front-line auxiliaries.

As of 3rd day, we can say 6 BTGs were already destroyed/routed/deserted. It will take 20 more days at current pace for Russia being forced to call off the attack.

So far, I haven't seen Russia deploy any serious unit in Ukraine. Mostly, they are sending regular units to Kiyv, and in the South they do seem to have more advanced hardware, and crack troops. I don't know why it's not the other way around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom