What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be dying for one of those Mosin Nagant, did you know any one of them dropped one and any "never fired only dropped once" for sales? Asking for a friend :)
Very easy to get a Mosin for about €350-400 in western Europe, about 1942-1945 era, new old stocks, straight out of cosmoline : most of gunhops have stockpiles, all that is needed is a hunting/sportshooting licence. I think that rounds are at about €0.37 per unit if bought in boxes of 400... Probably one of the best bangs for the buck if you want to have hog/deer meat on the table, put a Bushell Dudn'n'Dawn on it and it will do wonders if you think that .300winch-mag has too much kick and/or .308w is too expensive per round. If made tacticool, these are very good snipers, I know people doing great in competitions using customized Mosins...

Orcas are as dumb as Orcs... It near always ends this way
6m_Orca_whale_washes_up_in_Sco.jpg

While, when it comes to the Russian tanks migration
When it comes to Russian Bear migration...
United Russia dead bear.png

Attachments

• 1654719781334.png
    1654719781334.png
    374 KB · Views: 11
wonder Russia have any other song beside the Katyusha Song to insight nationalistic feeling of their youngsters in last 3 months at least I heard 30 version of it, i can now recite it from memory

Chechnya was not invasion of foreign land.
Lies! Boris Yeltsin signed Chechnya independence. Chechnya is illegally occupied by Russia

These are pure blasphemes!!!

Christians don't condone war... Russian so-called Orthodox church is led by an ex-KGB roach who even has nuclear weapons baptized... Last time a clergy posing as Christian baptized weapons was under the Nazi regime...

_weapons baptism.jpg

Christianity doesn't calls for genocide, patriarch Kyrill does...
_Russia's Orthodox Church..jpg

Meanwhile, Jesus says : "Love your enemy like your brother"...

Then there's also the past record of those who issue a claim. In the case of western regimes, the record's rather dubious though. From the Iraq war WMD lie to Pompeo proudly announcing that lying is part of the CIA's modus operandi, they don't shy away from acknowledging it.
Pompeo didn't got involved in the CIA before 2017 and guess what? The modus operandi of any intelligence agency is ALL ABOUT DECEPTION !!!
The KGB went even as far as inventing an artificial people to pose as victims fighting for freedom and to build a demographic weapon from these suckers!!!
FSB blew two residential buildings, killing about 300 in Moscow, as a false flag for an invasion... The Tsar's "secret police" forged the "Protocol of the elders of Zion" as a blood libel to start pogroms, not speaking about Muhammad with the Hudaibiyah fake peace treaty...

The protesters were mobilized as a result of a CIA-led machinations and manipulations. More details in the links I shared before.
That's your FSB narrative, and even tho, Ukraine is a sovereign nation, it's NOT Russia's business
The protesters were mobilized as a result of a CIA-led machinations and manipulations. More details in the links I shared before.

No evidence for Russia poisoning or blackmailing any Ukrainian leader.
Just invading the country in absolute violations of all international laws...
You left out the 2014 CIA-engineered coup disguised as a "popular upheaval" which had taken place in the meantime, and brought to power a US-subservient anti-Russian regime.
Yanukovych was impeached by the Ukrainian parliament, this wasn't a coup,
Article 111 of the Ukrainian Constitution states that "The President of Ukraine may be removed from office ... by the majority of the constitutional composition of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine by the procedure of impeachment
Yanukovych was elected with a program of entering the EU. The Euromaidan protests started the day Yanukovych abruptly changed his mind on an Association Agreement with the European Union, deciding to strengthen economic ties with Russia instead. It has to be noted that Yanukovych was jailing all his political opponents, started to enforce anti-fee-speech laws, control the press and all the shit Putin previously did into Russia to put his lasting tyranny in motion...

...all of which triggered by the Kiev regime and its neo-Nazi militias violating the Minsk agreements and breaching the ceasefire.
Nothing says anti-Nazi like scaring a chief-rabbi out of your country...
And...
_Nazi troops Russia.jpg

_ Symbols vehicles.jpg

And?
No, your American friends have been reserving this fate for non-European nation-states essentially. The eastern European ones they're happy to enfeoff in a more "classical" way.
You know what?
There are two points to consider :
1. Putin has a hard time replacing the Orcs killed in Ukraine, even by no more limiting induction age in a country of 145M. Putin is recruiting Syrians, etc, as canon-fodder.
2. Ukraine, despite 6-7M people on 42M having fled the country to dodge the war, has no need to rely on forced draft : they even have to reject voluntary enlistments due to lack of equipment, voluntaries are on waiting lists!
There is no need for CIA for this : since 2014 invasion, Ukrainians are done with Russia, and the despicable acts committed by the Orcs since Feb.24 have achieved to demolish any pro-Russian feelings even in Crimea, DPR and LPR. DPR and LPR puppet rulers even have to block locals from entering Russia or else, theses will move to the EU or return to Ukraine to fight on the Ukrainian side...
There is even partisan warfare into Orc-controlled areas

wonder Russia have any other song beside the Katyusha Song to insight nationalistic feeling of their youngsters in last 3 months at least I heard 30 version of it, i can now recite it from memory

Путин - хуйло! (Putinhuylo!)​

Unconfirmed Ukrainian news - Russians went for a sudden meeting engagement in Kryvyi, and got wiped - 1 battalion completely lost.

Something strange going there. Either Ukr side is incorrect, propaganda exaggerating, or Russians did something going against Strategy 101 again

1 lone battalion went all the way from Kakhovka just to get slaughtered 50km away?

Hard to believe knowing that they lost a lot of troops there trying to break Ukrainian bridgehead just a week ago, and they knew how much forces Ukraine has there.

Last edited:
M270 launchers & High Mobility Artillery Rocket Systems will stop russians from advancing I think.

And, Why announce what we are sending. Let the Russians find out and learn the hard way.

Some definite change in Russian stance in the last week has happened which I cannot yet understand

A lot of troop moves in the South, and Centre, a futile counterattack on Davydiv

Maybe a preparation for pullout, maybe the opposite: they surrender Zaporizhzhia in exchange for reinforcing Kherson (which will be really, really hard to keep anyways, once they can MLRS the bridge)

Some definite change in Russian stance in the last week has happened which I cannot yet understand

A lot of troop moves in the South, and Centre, a futile counterattack on Davydiv

Maybe a preparation for pullout, maybe the opposite: they surrender Zaporizhzhia in exchange for reinforcing Kherson (which will be really, really hard to keep anyways, once they can MLRS the bridge)

Being able to take out Russian artillery will in the long run be a game changer in this war with USA launches The Russian war effort depends on pounding targets from a safe distance then moving in with tanks and troops. If they steadily lose their ability to do this they'll have to take greater risks and ultimately lose more men. This is why Russia is so angered by this move and a good barometer for how rattled they are. If the past is anything to go by, they only get angry when they suffer a setback or are expecting one. These launches will be Shock and Awe to the Russian lines or there positions a very nasty horrible weapon problem for the Russians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom