What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

What happened to US-supplied howitzers? There are videos on youtube Russia destroyed all of them..
Nothing happened to them, Russian destroyed them maybe in their dream. There are new video of Ukrainian using M777 on youtube everyday,

The "Video" you refer to does not show M777, it show a D-30 unit was attacked and probably damaged or destroyed by Russian Drone. The video show the artillery unit have 2 ballistic shield on the side of the cramper, M777 does not use ballistic shield, also the unit that was attacked does not seems to have muzzle brake on the barrel, which M777 have. I have already made a post and freeze frame that video and explain why that is a disinformation on another post.

What if China sends arms and sends men to keep Europe on the defensive, it would create a new world order not imaginable decade ago and put the world in turmoil. NATO would collapse with a domino effect causing the 3 nuke powers US, UK and France to be at the cross roads of what to do. Millions of European Refugees could head to Africa for safety.
Nato would collapse 🤣
You forget China has been copying Russia junk for decades also will they just march on over?
Oh and China would be cut off from the west just like Russia.
Back in the real world

Nothing happened to them, Russian destroyed them maybe in their dream. There are new video of Ukrainian using M777 on youtube everyday,

The "Video" you refer to does not show M777, it show a D-30 unit was attacked and probably damaged or destroyed by Russian Drone. The video show the artillery unit have 2 ballistic shield on the side of the cramper, M777 does not use ballistic shield, also the unit that was attacked does not seems to have muzzle brake on the barrel, which M777 have. I have already made a post and freeze frame that video and explain why that is a disinformation on another post.
There are so many claims and counterclaims it's hard to separate fact from fiction. Ukraine is basically destroyed I feel sorry for Ukranian people.

Per a statement by Zelenskyy today: About 20% of Ukraine is occupied by Russia now!

And that 20% has mainly pro Russia population and a lot of Ukraine's economic potentials. IF Russia consolidates its gains in the east and south and takes Odessa and cuts off Ukraine from the sea then it will be a huge strategic victory. And that maybe the 3rd phase of the Russian offensive. And I don't think Howitzers or guided artillery is going to make enough difference once Russia uses natural boundaries like rivers to consolidates its gains, resupplies, and uses its own artillery and airpower to destroy anything Ukraine would have in the vicinity of Russian military.

Wars are not fought and won on Twitter. If they were then the so-called boastful Lion of Panjshir Masood Jr. would have fended off the Taliban after August 2021; we saw how much support he had in the media but all that came to nothing.

Trump ordered a cruise missile attack on Syria, and a drone attack on an Iranian general, and Iran replied with a missile attack on a US base.
The US President cannot declare war, but Trump certainly ordered acts of war.
He tried to start wars, and failed…
Yeh those aren’t wars no matter how you slice it……try again

There are so many claims and counterclaims it's hard to separate fact from fiction. Ukraine is basically destroyed I feel sorry for Ukranian people.
Well, I was in Ukraine, and no, Ukraine is not basically destroy. In fact, Kyiv and Lviv is doing just fine.

Per a statement by Zelenskyy today: About 20% of Ukraine is occupied by Russia now!

And that 20% has mainly pro Russia population and a lot of Ukraine's economic potentials. IF Russia consolidates its gains in the east and south and takes Odessa and cuts off Ukraine from the sea then it will be a huge strategic victory. And that maybe the 3rd phase of the Russian offensive. And I don't think Howitzers or guided artillery is going to make enough difference once Russia uses natural boundaries like rivers to consolidates its gains, resupplies, and uses its own artillery and airpower to destroy anything Ukraine would have in the vicinity of Russian military.

Wars are not fought and won on Twitter. If they were then the so-called boastful Lion of Panjshir Masood Jr. would have fended off the Taliban after August 2021; we saw how much support he had in the media but all that came to nothing.
It is more or less 21% actually, but 12% of those were Donbas (~7% Before when Separatist already holding) and Crimea (4%). Which mean for the entire almost 100 days war, Russian gain 9% of Ukraine conventionally, technically, they did better in that one day in 2014 then this 100 days war, this is not really anything to celebrate if you were Russian military. With how many men and equipment lost currently?

There are currently a counter offensive in Kherson which Russia is seemingly dislodged from their first defence line and now only 10 km from Kherson, not sure if Russia can stop this as they are running out of manpower in the south, given they have given the East 70% of the force (60 our of 90 BTG went to the East) Depends on the number and size of the Ukrainian push some analyst say they can make all the way to Kherson, some say they can't, I am probably more reserve and say they can't, but that would mean Odessa would be largely safe, because Russia can't attack from the sea unless there is a land route, and they need to go over and take Mykolaiv if they want that land route, not being beating back by the Ukrainian.

And in case you have not notice, Panjshir is still in fighting off Taliban even today as I type, you don't know because virtually nobody care about them now. And from the news, they are still doing pretty good job.

An assessment by Habeck, Germany minister of economics before the parliament

Germany industry bears the brunt. He thanks them. Putin earns big bucks by high prices of oil and gas. However he can’t spend the money. He can’t buy anything. Russia economy is collapsing. Putin can continue to run the war by giving them oil and grains however it’s not going to last long. Russia is a country nobody wants to invest.

Russia has not learn from their mistake in the first month of this war. Single File, travelling thru MSR like they own them, well, that usually will get you owned instead

This happened 2 days ago in Marinka, Donbas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom