What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Apollon @Vergennes @Wood @F-22Raptor @Messerschmitt ( where is this fellow lately ? ) @Raffie @Get Ya Wig Split, one of your swastika boys encountering the Russians. :enjoy:

4f39b5d5e54411243ff710c067bd9a93.gif

First of all,you're not the right person to judge.

Second,if you don't think that this is barbaric for a supposedly "progressive European society",then you have to think about how psychotic and sick it is.

I'll bet that if it was the Russians who sold Ukrainian skulls,you would have gone crazy talking about how "barbaric" they are as a people.

It's a hobby if you play war on your PC,it's not a hobby when you go out and fight. Please,stop saying nonsense.

You could have said that the Western armies are better prepared and armed. Which of course isn't always the case,but you would have made a point.

Let me show you something:

View attachment 850078

War is bad on both sides. And this is a war between two brother peoples.

Stop feeling happy about it.

Ukraine js certainly not russian brother, its even more greek than Russian. I said it before, crazy how you betray your own people.

As for russian skulls, i dont see any problem with that.

This war is becoming eerily similar to the eastern front of ww2.

Russians using massed artillery to pound the living crap out of any resistance areas. Attack on multiple fronts to create cauldrons, stop attacking a front thats putting up strong resistance, and throw everything at the front your making progress in.

This not only causes massive casualties for the defending side, but they constantly have to shift reserves and logistics all over the place. Which explains the extreme difficulty the ukies are having in supplying their men, and the low morale, desertion and mass surrenders were seeing.

Meanwhile the west is trying and thinking (exactly the same as germany) to throw some wunderweapon in to (unsucessfully) stop the Russian juggernaut.

Meanwhile the propaganda channels go into overdrive boasting about tactical success' but ignoring the strategic losses, or even their own tactical losses . In a war any side will have tactical losses and victories, its the strategic picture that counts. That presents a picture to their gullible people that they are "winning".

Lastly add in the loss of prepared defensive positons that they had 8 years to dig into. 8 years of military experts setting up several defensive layers that ensures and attacking army will be getting fired upon from many differnent angles/flanks.

all this adds to the snowball effect were seeing. rapid ukie losses, massive/unsustainable ukie casualties, and steady and increasing russian advances.. and lets not even go into the economic front where the west is losing even harder in..... what a disaster the US got these dumb euros into...

Russian juggernaut? With that low birthrate? Its llain and simple, kill as much russians as possible. They cant replace it. Each one killed, is a family line that ends. Its that simple. Russia lacks the manpower for prolonged war. All we have to do is to constantly ship more and more weapons and watch

What does that mean ?

And thanks for calmly reasoning with him. :)

@Apollon @Vergennes @F-22Raptor @Raffie @Wood @Get Ya Wig Split, so most of the regular Ukrainian soldiers are just forced to fight and die for the stubborn government of Zelensky under threat of jail for a long time. And those who rebel after drafting are taken to destinations unknown. This has been a pattern for so many days, we have such vids often of entire units declaring in messages to the leadership that they don't want to fight for some reason or another "although Slava Ukraina" most probably because they don't want to be burnt alive by hot swastikas on their backs by the Azov boys and girls.

I told you to not add me on blocked users contents. Thanks

Lockheed Martin delivers the 800th F-35 stealth fighter jet (800 Strong)​

Reuters: Germany to buy 60 Chinook helicopters (Russia in shambles)​

Ukraine js certainly not russian brother, its even more greek than Russian. I said it before, crazy how you betray your own people.
I betray my own people? You're the one saying Ukraine is more Greek than Russian. Do you hear yourself?

As for russian skulls, i dont see any problem with that.
You're the one who always talks about civilised Europe and barbarian Asia and Africa. What are we,heathens?

All we have to do is to constantly ship more and more weapons and watch
And destroy our economies in the proccess? I know you keep bragging about your money,but if this war brought your family down economically,to the point of not just not being able to travel here and there for your sports,but to only have one house and not being able to pay the bills,would you still insist for the war to keep going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom