What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly happening what I've told here in the beginning days of the war that despite the setbacks Russia will achieve it's goals ultimately and win. That's just Russian way of doing things. Someone who read their history will get an idea what i am talking about.
Now it's obvious Russia has turned the tide of this war.
@Apollon you regularly taking your pills buddy? ;) :sarcastic:

Last edited:
There wont be boom boom. Moment Ukraine goes nuclear is moment Russia retreats.

And who and how will you deliver nuclear to Zelensky ?

USS is ageing and over 20 years old with very limited use nowadays. The new programs will exclude russia and china.

1. Well, you said ISS will be phased out by 2024, within two years from now. What does that mean ?

2. You think Russia and China will want to be part of Western bloc programs now ? The West has SpaceX mainly and the East and plus Global South will have its own programs, even crewed Mars programs. A balance.

As for Sputnik, no 1st world country has certified this shit.

Oh "The great First World" where millions are homeless and hungry and dying of disease just because of socio-economic reasons and live in wage slavery and the only ones to benefit are the Capitalist crooks who own mansions set in huge estates, have expensive bags and change expensive dresses for every party and donate to the accounts of plutocratic parties who form governments that don't work their own citizens but maintain huge militaries that invade progressive countries 10,000 kms away and have media organizations that create false massacres ( what happened to Bucha ? :azn: ) to besmirch their opponents and support Nazi and fascist proxy militias and governments.

Last edited:
Exactly happening what I've told here in the beginning days of the war that despite the setbacks Russia will achieve it's goals ultimately and win. That's just Russian way of going things. Someone who read their history will get an idea what i am talking about.
Now it's obvious Russia has turned the tide of this war.
@Apollon you regularly taking your pills buddy? ;) :sarcastic:

So you say russias goal from beginning was small area in east and thats it? 28.000 soldiers killed as distraction and you say Russias goal was to permanently give up its claim on the large majority of Ukraine? Good to know

And who and how will you deliver nuclear to Zelensky ?

1. Well, you said ISS will be phased out by 2024, within two years from now. What does that mean ?

2. You think Russia and China will want to be part of Western bloc programs now ? The West has SpaceX mainly and the East and the Global South will have its own programs, even crewed Mars programs. A balance.

Oh "The great First World" where millions are homeless and hungry and dying of disease just because of socio-economic reasons and live in wage slavery and the only ones to benefit are the Capitalist crooks who own mansions set in huge estates, have expensive bags and change expensive dresses for every party and donate to the accounts of plutocratic parties who form governments that don't work their own citizens but maintain huge militaries that invade progressive countries 10,000 kms away and have media organizations that create false massacres ( what happened to Bucha ? :azn: ) to besmirch their opponents and support Nazi and fascist proxy militias and governments.

A nuclear warhead is not a big thing buddy. We ship in entire artillery 😅👍 a nuke fits into a backpack.

The global south? Australia is west, Chile is west. Rest has no running toilets.

Russians were expecting them, Ukrainian telegrams say. Lets see if they will decide to press on, or let Russians fall back.

It's very clear though what's the plan

View attachment 849448

It's also the only place where it's realistically possible to bridge Dnipro for the armour to bypass Kakhovka, or Kherson

They blew up bridges while retreating

IMG_20220531_152139.jpg

Last edited:
A nuclear warhead is not a big thing buddy. We ship in entire artillery 😅👍 a nuke fits into a backpack.

I understand that there are nuclear shells that can be fitted onto medium-sized mobile guns but to what end ? Russia went to war just for such a thing other than deNazify. USA government has now refused to supply Zelensky with rocketry that have range to reach Russia because it will make Russia target USA directly and here you are saying NATO should arm Zelensky with nuclear warheads ? :lol:

The global south? Australia is west, Chile is west. Rest has no running toilets.

I know Australia and Chile are in the Western bloc. By Global South I mean all countries and movements not part of Western bloc ( Venezuela, Cuba, Syria etc ) and are not what comes to mind with the geopolitical words "The East" - Vostok namely Russia.

I understand that there are nuclear shells that can be fitted onto medium-sized mobile guns but to what end ? Russia went to war just for such a thing other than deNazify. USA government has now refused to supply Zelensky with rocketry that have range to reach Russia because it will make Russia target USA directly and here you are saying NATO should arm Zelensky with nuclear warheads ? :lol:

I know Australia and Chile are in the Western bloc. By Global South I mean all countries and movements not part of Western bloc ( Venezuela, Cuba, Syria etc ) and are not what comes to mind with the geopolitical words "The East" - Vostok namely Russia.

Russia went to war to force Ukraine back into its realm. There are no higher motives behind that.

Till 2014 Ukraine was for hundreds of years occupied by Russia. Till 2022 Russia planned to get it all back. Which even you cant denie failed completly. At best russia will get 15% and even that is not clear. Russia suffered extreme high losses and has totally miscalculated.

You agree that Pussolini believed EU will shrug it off. That he now has a complete embargo that will last decades was definitly not on his plans

Americans should be outraged that Biden cares more for Ukraine territorial dispute with Russia in an area with predominantly Russian speakers, than American mother without baby formula, and American families that have to deal with $6 a gallon gas prices as well as historic high inflation rates above 8%. If this is an European issue, Europe should step up and pay for the war, so why is Biden financing this war again? If EU is spending 45 billion to finance this war, then I will definetely say it's not america's fault and I will defend it to the teeth.

Also US has long interest in Ukraine since 2014, US military aid topped $2.5 billion since 2014 prior to the war to fund Ukraine's aspiration to NATO, which spark this war. Ukraine military and civilian institution has long been infiltrated by American interest. Ukraine ranks 122/180 countries in corruption according to transparency international. I am sure Zelensky got fistful of dollars stashed away in the caymans. Oh, he does.

I wish we weren’t pissing away our money but I don’t make that decision. As far as corruption, I hope you don’t think any country is any better, they’re all corrupt but again noting I can do about it.

But again, this is not americas war. This mess is on putler and europes hands, that’s a fact.

Reactions: ckf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom