What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
The aggression was started by the North Korea invading South Korea On June 25th 1950.
The US responded in July after a UNSC resolution.
To deny those well known facts is embarassing.
But the point is direct US involvement and interference in the Korea peninsula through aggression. Korea fighting against Korea is only for self determination. When US get involved, its direct foreign aggression. US occupation of Korea still exists today in itawan, and Korea pays US ransom to host the bases. That's a form of aggression including Japan, and Germany with US bases. Fight for freedom and democracy is only in the eyes of the beholder. Afghanistan taught US a deep lesson in that regard.

Last edited:
Ukraine has received Harpoons and M109 self propelled howitzers.
Harpoon +Global Hawk = ??? ... Does any one nails this?
Fortee11.jpg

640px-Global_Hawk_1.jpg

Harpoon +Global Hawk = New restaurants of the Moskva franchise for the hammerheads of the Black Sea !!!
HammerheadZ2 - Copie.png

Apparanetly russkies will win the battle for donbas after month or so grinding ukrainian army there.
I think that UAF should think about their next move and try to prepare adequate defensive positions altough when donbas collapse it will be much harder for them to do that as the donabs is their maginot line so to speak.

But the point is direct US involvement and interference in the Korea peninsula through aggression. Korea fighting against Korea is only for self determination. When US get involved, its direct foreign aggression. US occupation of Korea still exists today in itawan, and Korea pays US ransom to host the bases. That's a form of aggression including Japan, and Germany with US bases. Fight for freedom and democracy is only in the eyes of the beholder. Afghanistan taught US a deep lesson in that regard.
The point is that is was UN involvement to stop the criminal activities of North Korea and their sponsors China and the Soviet Union.
The UN has full rights to intervene in such cases.

Which make me wonder why the pathetic reports from that Institute Study of War always made its appearance?

As that totally discredited when you see the line up of those ghouls and monsters making their crappy report filtered via NED and guys like Pomeo.

As if anyone interested in the truth or seek the truth find that from a bunch that always tell lies after lies after lies

To avoid seeing below again, I am considering on sending that entity to where sun and moon never shine and cockroaches roam that he can search and search for the truth there.
and @jhungary told me last week or so that ISW's maps are correct- WRONG!

and @jhungary told me last week or so that ISW's maps are correct- WRONG!
Care to explain how those "Map" was wrong? Other than crazy cat ladies conspiracy theory?

Have you been to Ukraine to know the progress was wrong? Because funny to say, I have been to Ukraine, and I am going back in July, and those map were pretty accurate when I was there.

The point is that is was UN involvement to stop the criminal activities of North Korea and their sponsors China and the Soviet Union.
The UN has full rights to intervene in such cases.
US used carpet bombing to kill 3 million Korean civilians, and killed another couple of million in Vietnam as well as using chemical weapons like agent orange. Why don't you talk about those atrocities? US media has covered up most of these heinous acts. So stop lecturing others on freedom and democracy as well as civilization values. US has no credibility what so ever.

Last edited:
They are more like hired guns for Russia. Just like how USA uses terrorists to fight wars against Russians. They are scums but they don't dictate political agenda of the country that employs them.

Israel would if those skinheads start to kill Jews.
There is neo Nazis in Russia just as there's neo Nazis in Ukraine. Russia allies itself with mass murdering Syrians, Chechens that just 30 years ago were beheading Russians and a bunch of African cannibals, Russia has no moral grounds here

US used carpet bombing to kill 3 million Korea civilians, and killed another couple of million in Vietnam as well as using chemical weapons like agent orange. Why don't you talk about those atrocities? US media has covered up most of these heinous acts. So stop lecturing others on freedom and democracy as well as civilization values. US has no credibility what so ever.
Simply because they did not happen.
There were not 3 million civilian deaths total in the Korean War. Both North and South Koreans. North Korea executed civilians when they got a chance. They killed a significant part of all civilians.
Your Vietnam figures are also severely overestimated.
Again you appear to claim all civilians killed in the Vietnam War were killed by US Carpet Bombing.
Even when civilians are killed, it is not neccessarily an atrocity. When a civilian carrying ammunition down the Ho Chi Minh trail is killed by a bomb,it is not an atrocity.

Atrocities wre nit unheard off, but they certainly were not onesided.
When North Koreans enter a city, pick out a civilian from a list and give them a bullet in the head, that is an atrocity.
The VC did the same thing to the South Vietnamese.

Agent Orange is not a ”Chemical Weapon”. It was a defoliation liquid, that turned out to have some very undesirable side effects. It was used extensively in Sweden along railroads to keep them clean from vegetation. Once this became known, it was stopped.

You are very loose with facts, and most seems to be invented by you without regard to what actually happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom