What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, c'mon, the Palestinian people was invented by Yuri Andropov in 1964, to be used as a demographic weapon against Israel! This is great from you since I CLOSELY studied the subject and the history of the region and obviously, you didn't and are just swallowing bogus propaganda without scratching the surface and looking for the truth, as usua !!!
BTW, despite having closely studied this, I still can't win the Bentley offered to anyone able to answer 12 simple questions you'd find the answer about ANY other country on its Wikipedia page, or any encyclopaedia, go figure why!!!
2nkx.jpg

BTW, do you know there is no "P" in Arabic, that's why they pronounce "Fallestine" and sometimes "Ballestine"... Do you know any people unable to pronounce its own name?
Any idea why? The name "Palestina" was given to the whole region by the Romans to punish the Jewish revolt in 53AD, the etimology is the Hebrew word "Paleshet" which means... INVADER !!! So your beloved "Palestinians" call themselves invaders in broken Hebrew and don't even know it!

Oh, BTW, you heard about Hollywood, you've heard about Bollywood, but "Palestine" gave us PALLYWOOD!!! Here's the best of Pallywood!

Moreover, the two states solution is ALREADY applied by the 1922 San Remo treaty that fixes the borders of Jewish Palestine (Israel) and Arab Palestine (Jordan)
e0wc.jpg

Note that, the 1918 census says there were only 15,000 Arabs living in now Israel, including the Palestinian-occupied territories, more than half of them not even born here : 5000 were imported from Hejaz (Mecca kingdom) to Haifa by the Turks in 1905, to build the Haifa-Amman-Damascus railroad, about 5000 were nomad Bedouins wandering the deserts of the region with their camels, so depending on their trade, you could find as well in Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Hejaz and even sometimes in Arabia or Iraq.

Now, please explain to me how to go from a population of only 5000 local Arabs to 5 millions in one century, and even 12-15 millions with an alleged diaspora, if you listen to the PLO terrorist Abu Mazen, better known as Mahmoud Abbas... ???
Well, the Brit ministry of collonies is partly responsible as, despite the treaties, they proceeded to an illegal Arab immigration in order to balance the growth of the Jewish population (about 85k in 1918) to which Jews from all around the world started to add to, returning to their historical land... This illegal immigration was even highlighted by Winston Churchill himself when 30,000 Syrians were imported in a single month in 1937 (or was it in 1936?). Not a surprise too, the ministry of collonies was also fuelling ethnic tensions, e.g. they appointed the infamous Amin al-Husseini [who was Yasser Arafat's uncle!] as grand mufti of Jerusalem's al-Aqsa mosque (which was built about 1 century after the death of Muhammad, this is not the night journey's mosque, al-Aqsa was already destroyed twice by the God of Israel through earthquakes)

But this was nothing : by 1948, there were barely 900k Arabs only...The enormous growth was still to come:
g38d.png

Now, if you think I'm hasbara, which is wrong [my wife is an Arab, BTW, it's from this I notticed there was no "P" and started to question the Palestinan big lie : I used to believe the same BS as you, even wearing a keffiyeh when I was younger], while you're obviously from the Prizhokin's Troll Factory and paid 85Ru per post, be aware that ALL I POINT comes from... Arabs!!! And here's what they, including Fakestinians, declared!
xhon.jpg

Even Mahmoud Abbas declared that it wasn't the Jews who expelled the still-not-named-so Palestinians in 1948, and so did the world's press of that time!
esfr.jpg

Oh, BTW, IsraHELL for whom?
What the Palestinian Authority doesn't wants you to see: the real extent of damages Israel constant shelling, bombing does to Palestinian cities: an absolute shame!
Well, OK, there's an area in Gaza that is damaged : it's from there that Hamas launches their usual 800-1200 rockets on Israel's cities and towns, usually on Saturday as it's Shabbat, then they pose as victims when Israel drops bombs (filled with concrete to avoid as much as possible to kill innocent civilians, but Hamas still uses human shields, and usually will sell their organs if these end killed. As Hamas minstry of Interior proudly declared : "Hamas made death an industry!"

What does it matter what they are called?

They are indiginous to the land they live in. Genetic research prove that. In fact jews whos been living in that area (before european jews moved came) and Palestinians are genetically close. Thats not strange because many local jews have converted to islam since the earliest Caliphates.

OTOH Ashkenazie European jews who migrated there, are a foreign element.

Would you like if some foreigner one day knocked on your door and kicked your whole family out by the gunpoint? Not only that but also placed you in restricted camps just made for your kind. Soo they created a new country with help from powers far away, just because they can. YOU OTOH discover that your peope are forever evicted from your homes and your land taken by force bit by bit, Killing and murdering any of your kind who stand in the way. Soon your people are second class citizen. Not only that, Your people are labeled terrorists just for standig up against this foreign occupation and destruction of eveything you hold dear.

Last edited:
Well stated! We have too many hasbara shills in this forum, hiding behind US, Ukrainian, French, German, Swedish, and Polish flags.
Et encore plus de trolls russes payés 85 roubles par post. Totalement hasbeen et hasbarés, à coups de vodka coupée à l'hydrazine, ils sont hasbourrés...
I ❤️ you anyway, despite you are intellectually misled into backing monsters who are deliberately committing a genocide and destroying a country... You all lack of love and of truth in your lives. I'm rather sad there is no other way to do with people of the lkes of Putin, Erdogan, etc, who only understand force, that the only way to go with them is to apply the laws of physics where, to any action, there is a reaction of the same force, in the end, it's a zero sum game in which tens of thousands people end being slaughtered. How low your life must be to have so much hatred on people who actually never did harm to you.

Last edited:

They are indiginous to the land they live in. Genetic research prove that. In fact jews whos been living in that area (before european jews moved came) and Palestinians are genetically close. That not stange single many local jews concerted to islam since the earliest Caliphates.

Would you like if some foreigner one day knocked on your door and kicked your whole family out by the gunpoint? Not only that but also placed you in restricted camps just made for your kind. Soo they created a new country with help from powers far away, just because they can. YOU OTOH discover that your peope are forever evicted from your homes and your land taken by force bit by bit, Killing and murdering any of your kind who stand in the way. Soon your people are second class citizen. Not only that, Your people are labeled terrorists just for standig up against this foreign occupation and destruction of eveything you hold dear.
Nope, they're not indigenous, Arabs are not even indigenous in the Levant, Ashkenazims are a minority in Israel, more than 50% are Mizrahi whose ancestors never left the region, then there are N-African Jews, the Sepharads.
In case you wouldn't knew, after WW2, there were very few European Jews left to move there, your favourite Austrian corporal had created funny holidays camps for them, and they never left these places...
And I'd prefer sticking to the subject than counting the...

ijwj.jpg

Godwin Points:victory:

You do realize the US has funded the Ukrainian military until the end of the year right? The new packages haven’t even been announced yet :lol:

And victorious? Ukraine has REGAINED more territory since the end of April than Russia has gained since.
:dance3:

They are indiginous to the land they live in. Genetic research prove that. In fact jews whos been living in that area (before european jews moved came) and Palestinians are genetically close. Thats not strange single many local jews concerted to islam since the earliest Caliphates.

Fair point.

Although, Arab rejection of United Nations Resolution 181 and efforts to rout Israel by force made the matter much worse for Muslim Palestinian inhabitants. Israel defeated arabs and gained more lands in each war.

Lesson is that decisions made on 'emotions' can backfire spectacularly.

One state solution looks feasible now - the original British Palestine. Two state solution is lost cause in my view.

One state solution looks feasible now - the original British Palestine. Two state solution is lost cause in my view.

One state yes indeed though I don't know about the British plan. I speak of the Libyan proposal called Isratin, a democratic country for today's Palestinian Muslims, Christians and others and the Jews and others from Israel.

Time for fastbreeders like Superphénix and make nuclear fuel a renewable energy

Below are the 15 countries that exported the highest dollar value worth of natural uranium during 2020.
  1. Kazakhstan: US$1.7 billion (56% of natural uranium exports)
  2. Canada: $1.0 billion (33.6%)
  3. United States: $214.3 million (7%)
  4. Ukraine: $80.3 million (2.6%)
  5. Netherlands: $13.5 million (0.4%)
  6. South Africa: $8.5 million (0.3%)
  7. Germany: $1.5 million (0.05%)
  8. France: $777,000 (0.03%)
  9. Sweden: $644,000 (0.02%)
  10. Egypt: $265,000 (0.01%)
  11. Switzerland: $121,000 (0.004%)
  12. Russia: $77,000 (0.003%)
  13. Malaysia: $23,000 (0.001%)
  14. United Kingdom: $17,000 (0.001%)
  15. India: $10,000 (0.0003%)
WHICH RUSSIAN URANIUM ???? FRANCE EXPORTS 10x MORE URANIUM THAN RUSSIA !!!
BTW, if ever it's 93.5% enriched uranium (military grade), you don't even get 2kg for $77,000
:cheers: Prosit for your 85 Rubles BS post !!!
but is it actually French Uranium or AFrican Uranium that's being called French Uranium? i'm very serious btw, not trying to troll.

One state yes indeed though I don't know about the British plan. I speak of the Libyan proposal called Isratin, a democratic country for today's Palestinian Muslims, Christians and others and the jews and others from Israel.

It may be called anything but it shall do if Muslim Palestinians are accepted and granted same rights as Israeli nationals.

Palestinians should contemplate one state solution. They have suffered enough.

Fair point.

Although, Arab rejection of United Nations Resolution 181 and efforts to rout Israel by force made the matter much worse for Muslim Palestinian inhabitants. Israel defeated arabs and gained more lands in each war.

Lesson is that decisions made on 'emotions' can backfire spectacularly.

There was no problem between jews and muslims living there before Israel was established.

It was Israel who began enroaching on Palestinian land since day one. Massacring anyone who dared to stand in the way.

Two state solution is dead, not because of Palestinians, but because Israel has occupied so much land and built so many settlement (which btw are illegal according to UN resolutions), that a separate Palestinian nation is not PHYSICALLY possible anymore. Israel deliberately killed the two-state solution by eating up palestinian lands and homes through salami slicing.

All of this happened with full US support for every Israeli government since WW2. Now the same USA is telling the world that Russia is bad because they occupy Ukraine. Same USA expects the muslim world to boycott Russia. But in the USA, the boycott-Israel movement is being banned through LEGISLATIONS in STATE ASSMBLIES!!

Add to that the USA, as the first country, opened Embassy in Jerusalem.

That is the corundum of this whole situation and why the USA today finds it hard to influence rest of the world the way it used to. USA alianated the entire Muslim World by supporting Israel. Jerusalem is not like any other City. Its the THIRD HOLIEST PLACE in ISLAM.

There was no problem between jews and muslims living there before Israel was established.

It was Israel who began enroaching on Palestinian land since day one. Massacring anyone who dared to stand in the way.

Two state solution is dead, not because of Palestinians, but because Israel has occupied so much land and built so many settlement (which btw are illegal according to UN resolutions), that a separate Palestinian nation is not PHYSICALLY possible anymore. Israel deliberately killed the two-state solution by eating up palestinian lands and homes through salami slicing.

All if this hapoened with full US support for every Israeli government simce WW2. Now the same USA is telling the world that Russia is bad because they occupy Ukraine. Same USA expects the muslim world to boycott Russia. But in the USA the boycott-Israel movement is being banned through LEGISLATIONS in STATE ASSMBLIES!!

Add to that the USA, as the first country, opened Embassy in Jerusalem.

That is the corundum of this whole situation and why the USA today finds it hard to influence rest of the world, the way the way it used to. USA alianated the entire Muslim World by supporting Israel. Jerusalem is like not like any other City. Its the THIRD HOLIEST PLACE in ISLAM.

So, in your book, two wrong DID make one right? Right? Just because US support Israel and oppress on Palestine issue, then the Muslim world must support Russian occupying Ukraine??

I am not interested in argument, just one thing. The moment you take side is the moment you lost your high ground. I have no problem you support Russia, but do it for the right reason. If you are supporting Russia because you think US wronged the Palestine, then you are not doing Palestine or Palestinian any service, in fact, you are doing them disservice because you are using that to justify some one else own imperialistic aggression. The only different is, this imperialistic aggression have nothing to do with you, or Muslim in general.

Don't need to reply to me, I have said all I want to say. I am not going to reply to you or anyone who reply to this post.

It may be called anything but it shall do if Muslim Palestinians are accepted and granted same rights as Israeli nationals.

1. Yes, the name may be anything. "Isratin" was just a name of convenience when the idea was proposed. Something that the Israeli hardliners could consider as also the Palestinians whether leftist or right-wing.

2. Yes, your point about Muslim Palestinians' rights will be as equal to the Jews and others.

Palestinians should contemplate one state solution. They have suffered enough.

Agreed. The Palestinians have suffered long and the Jews of Israel can't be thrown into the Red Sea which unfortunately I find is the misguided sentiment of many emotional Muslims and of some Muslim leaders who want to be seen being a "lion" by mouthing anti-Israel statements constantly. But if a leader like Muammar Gaddafi who has done so much for the Palestinian cause including by organizing transnational revolutionary individuals and groups like Carlos the Jackal, Japanese Red Army, German Red Army, if he can mellow and propose a coming together of Muslims and Jews then such a thing should indeed be done. We can easily imagine how much of strife in the world this will end once and for all. :)

So, in your book, two wrong DID make one right? Right? Just because US support Israel and oppress on Palestine issue, then the Muslim world must support Russian occupying Ukraine??

I am not interested in argument, just one thing. The moment you take side is the moment you lost your high ground. I have no problem you support Russia, but do it for the right reason. If you are supporting Russia because you think US wronged the Palestine, then you are not doing Palestine or Palestinian any service, in fact, you are doing them disservice because you are using that to justify some one else own imperialistic aggression. The only different is, this imperialistic aggression have nothing to do with you, or Muslim in general.

Don't need to reply to me, I have said all I want to say. I am not going to reply to you or anyone who reply to this post.

Dude you mixing things here.
Its not about supoorting Russia or Not. As i have told before, Russia is a irrelevant country to me, i am neither for or against it.

Its the US that expects muslim states to cut off Russia. If they listen or not is probably mostly a calculated realpolitik choice. But the normal man in the street, will have less goodwill against USA because of its history of supporting Israel. Of course there are many other factor that play in how a country is percieved. Relationships and narratives are built over many many years.

Still most human have something called emotions and muslims are emotionally attached to the cause of the Palestinian people and Jerusalem as a muslim Holy City

this is my last post about this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom