What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging Putin’s calm reaction to Sweden, Finland bid to join the NATO, he appears to accept the fate. He probably is frustrated Russia can’t afford three front wars.

I can feel what the Azov defenders have went through. In fact I some times imagine myself in their position (I closely follow this Azovstal saga). And if I were in their position I think I'll do what Taliban do during their war with US. A lot of them died fighting, many of them taken capture and torture in the infamous Guantanamo bay. but none of them went to the internet making plea to the world to be evacuated to a third country. Soldiers fight till death or in a difficult situation, surrender.

And sending their wives to the Pope to beg for divine intercession and holy deliverance.

Might have been better if the wives go to Beijing and crawl 3 times around TianAnMeng square and beg for audience with Xi Dada. But probably they be kicked out before they reached TianAnMeng.

What on earth is going on here?

1652810129136.png

I thought you people always boasts about Freedom of expression of Speech but now you qualified it with a specific numbers as well.

So how many do you reckon will make it a valid rally?

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Seriously? That isn’t even a rally. What happened to all of support “you people” claim Putin has🤷🏿‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom