What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny how not a single western media source is using the word "surrender", for that is what it is... the Azov neo-Nazis in the Azovstal steel plant have surrendered.

Instead, they're using "evacuated".

And after all the weeks of bluster about how "thousands of brave Ukrainian Azov fighters", sometimes quoting figures of up to 2,000 fighters, it turns out there's no more than around 3,00 ragtag bunch of neo-Nazis who used civilians as human shields.

It's funny how the western media so quickly accuse others of state propaganda, but are themselves the very mouthpiece of state misinformation.

Mariupol: Hundreds of besieged Ukrainian soldiers evacuated

Russian commander shot his own wounded soldiers

It's funny how not a single western media source is using the word "surrender", for that is what it is... the Azov neo-Nazis in the Azovstal steel plant have surrendered.

And after all the weeks of bluster about how "thousands of brave Ukrainian Azov fighters", sometimes quoting figures of up to 2,000 fighters, it turns out there's no more than around 3,00 ragtag bunch of neo-Nazis who used civilians as human shields.

It's funny how the western media so quickly accuse others of state propaganda, but are themselves the very mouthpiece of state misinformation.

Yet they killed thousands of russians and blocked russia for 3 months. I admire them

Hey, Don't reflect your ideology ono others.

Im not a putinist nazi.

Maybe it is related to religion ? Christian Orthodox vs Catholic Rome/ Protestant ????

Nothing to do with religion. Putin is a Nazi. He follows philosophers like Dugin who praise about a eurasian empire. Russia itself has no power and never will. Its a Gas station. The cultural and economic powers are in Europe and without that Russia will always be a big nothing. As putin said: Lissabon to Vladivostok is his dream. So we have to crush russia in Ukraine or later have this fight on our land.

:omghaha:

US NEWS

Bunch of unrelated shots jumbled together to make it seem Ukrnazis winning

USA think rest of the world to be idiots:pleasantry:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Some nice examples of shots from Ukrnazis

😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣 And Western Msms lapped that all up singing hosannas to a bunch of cowardly nazis

The amount of fake news coming from Ukraine make me suspect Pompeo there directing the news to the world

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
His answer will probably frustrated you as it is all over the place and it is hard for any normal person to really understand what he is trying to say.

:hitwall::sarcastic:
I have to admit that I need some times to understand what is said by him. I thought it is due to the long covid that I suffer before.

Let's see you in the same situation, defending your country in those conditions before you make judgement of them not being heros. Please tell us your life achievements

I have to admit that I need some times to understand what is said by him. I thought it is due to the long covid that I suffer before.

I think what i said is quite easy to understand. It is an idiotic strategy to fund your enemy. And Russia with Putinism is our enemy.

Let's see you in the same situation, defending your country in those conditions before you make judgement of them not being heros. Please tell us your life achievements

Does working in some chinese sweatshop is an achievement?

How many Russian troops were committed to the siege? If they had surrendered, these Russian resources would have been deployed elsewhere.

I can feel what the Azov defenders have went through. In fact I some times imagine myself in their position (I closely follow this Azovstal saga). And if I were in their position I think I'll do what Taliban do during their war with US. A lot of them died fighting, many of them taken capture and torture in the infamous Guantanamo bay. but none of them went to the internet making plea to the world to be evacuated to a third country. Soldiers fight till death or in a difficult situation, surrender.

Ukrainians shelling russian dug in positions

Crazy how accurate western artillery is.

Some nice examples of shots from Ukrnazis

😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣 And Western Msms lapped that all up signing hosannas to a bunch of cowardly nazis

The amount of fake news coming from Ukraine make me suspect Pompeo there directing the news to the world

maxresdefault.jpg

So they basically stole the border post and made a video out of it dumbass Ukrainians. LOL

The first casualty in this conflict is the truth.

Nothing remarkable today aside from a massive missile attack

Few watch posts lost, few tanks, 1 spg, 1 SAM on Russian side

Very little Ukrainian vehicle losses as of late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom