What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russia Military is waiting for NATO and the US to despatch their soldiers to Ukraine.

And that will probably not happened but a prolong civil war is ensured.

After the Eastern Provinces are secured, the fighting may raged on in central and Western Ukraine.
But Russia may stayed put in the breakaway provinces and only provide air and missile supports when they are needed like what they did in Syria.

This is when the Syrian Mercenaries will entered the war.

Ukraine will never be the same again.

Putin is indeed a Master Chess Player if what I observed is true.

It is Checkmate.
A relative of yours?
1651910878628.jpeg

Looking at the movement of that column - Russians have a zero f***s given attitude to force protection- and this lax approach is why they are so open to ambush.

Or maybe they know the area they are traveling in and know they are in control of the area and the airspace. I doubt a military like Russia will do stupid things like moving without any protection giving zero F to fore protection.

Amriki cocksuckers trying so hard to convince people Ukiies are winning

lagai raho :pop:

It's surprising that there are many Muslims concusckers too. I don't know how a Muslim can suck the cocks of Americans and Europeans after they are responsible for the murder of millions of Muslims and destruction of many Muslim countries. Stockholm syndrome I guess.

Or maybe they know the area they are traveling in and know they are in control of the area and the airspace. I doubt a military like Russia will do stupid things like moving without any protection giving zero F to fore protection.
Trust me on this one - or don't - moving large resources like that through an arterial route is a recipe for disaster. I have plenty of case studies to share re this - but here is the most obvious and low tech one utilising a decoy vehicle - a remote command operated daisy chained set of IED's concealed along the route and a very obvious choke-point:

This is a very famous actual case from Iraq where the US learned lessons and developed counter-strategies for roadside ambushes:

1651913229609.png

video of actual ambush:

How the USMC adapted their tactics following this:
1651913469062.png

1651913505443.png

It's proxy war going on in Ukraine between Pakistan and Russia Russia creates terrorism in Pakistan with its poodle india in turn Pakistan is hitting Russian armed forces in Ukraine hope there is a table talk between Pakistan and russia to reign in india and to stop doing terrorism in Pakistan with india only then we can achieve peace in Ukraine in the region in the wider region and the world

:taz:o_O

It's proxy war going on in Ukraine between Pakistan and Russia Russia creates terrorism in Pakistan with its poodle india in turn Pakistan is hitting Russian armed forces in Ukraine hope there is a table talk between Pakistan and russia to reign in india and to stop doing terrorism in Pakistan with india only then we can achieve peace in Ukraine in the region in the wider region and the world
Lay down the crackpipe son.

Trust me on this one - or don't - moving large resources like that through an arterial route is a recipe for disaster. I have plenty of case studies to share re this - but here is the most obvious and low tech one utilising a decoy vehicle - a remote command operated daisy chained set of IED's concealed along the route and a very obvious choke-point:

This is a very famous actual case from Iraq where the US learned lessons and developed counter-strategies for roadside ambushes:

View attachment 841665

video of actual ambush:

How the USMC adapted their tactics following this:
View attachment 841666
View attachment 841667

That maybe the case, I am not doubting it to be a bad move in an enemy territory. But Russian military is not stupid, they won't do this where there is possibility of ambush and air attacks. More likely than not they are doing it in areas where they are absolutely sure that they in control and there is little to zero risk. I wouldn't believe the lying western media propaganda.

That maybe the case, I am not doubting it to be a bad move in an enemy territory. But Russian military is not stupid, they won't do this where there is possibility of ambush and air attacks. More likely than not they are doing it in areas where they are absolutely sure that they in control and there is little to zero risk. I wouldn't believe the lying western media propaganda.

You dont need too. I have friends in Ukraine who say russian military acts like retards. Bad training, lack of communication ect.

You dont need too. I have friends in Ukraine who say russian military acts like retards. Bad training, lack of communication ect.
Hope you told them you love them, next Grad barrage will probably wipe them out :P

Hope you told them you love them, next Grad barrage will probably wipe them out :P

Doubtful. Russia is pushed out there. 😁👍

Btw a very good target for 9th may is the bridge build by russia to crimea.

Im quite sure we see a russian prime target go down in next days

Doubtful. Russia is pushed out there. 😁👍

Btw a very good target for 9th may is the bridge build by russia to crimea.

Im quite sure we see a russian prime target go down in next days
We'll find out, Marcus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom