What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even WW2 disintegrated Russia, what makes you think a little Ukraine can disintegrate Russia? Also, Russia never disintegrated. It was USSR that did. Russia maintained its territorial integrity when USSR disintegrated. Keep in mind British empire and French empire both disintegrated.
Russia is diverse, multiethnic country bound together by a strong man in the kremlin. If the Turks and muslim folks in the causa steppe suffer hunger and starvation like in the Zar period they will revolt. Russia today is closer to that stage than ever.

Russia is diverse, multiethnic country bound together by a strong man in the kremlin. If the Turks and muslim folks in the causa steppe suffer hunger and starvation like in the Zar period they will revolt. Russia today is closer to that stage than ever.

Not gonna happen. Russian is 81% of Russian population. If there is a country close to breakup, it's the US which is far more ethnic diverse where whites are 55% of the population.

Germany delivers 7x Pzb 2000 to Ukraine.

DWO_AP_Ukraine_Waffen_Panzerhaubitze_2000_cw.jpg

Quelle: dpa Infografik, Infografik WELT

Schießübungen auf Truppenübungsplatz Altengrabow

Germany delivers 7x Pzb 2000 to Ukraine.

DWO_AP_Ukraine_Waffen_Panzerhaubitze_2000_cw.jpg

Quelle: dpa Infografik, Infografik WELT

Schießübungen auf Truppenübungsplatz Altengrabow

Won't even last a month. Russian armed drones hunt them down.

Not gonna happen. Russian is 81% of Russian population. If there is a country close to breakup, it's the US which is far more ethnic diverse where whites are 55% of the population.

Victory Day parade in Moscow 2015 (India and China troops)​

Last edited:
He was there as a volunteer not representing Canadian forces - that’s the rumour anyway.

—-
In other news: all the chatter seems to suggest Mariupol is going to fall in the coming days. The Russians should allow the UN/ICRC to evacuate civilians from Azovstal Steel Plant.

Got it. Yeah sounded a bit weird.
What are civvies doing in that Azovstal Steel Plant?

So there is a reason behind that - the plat has a basement bunker designed to withstand a nuclear blast.

Civilians were invited to take shelter there - those who couldn’t evacuate in time.

But when the UAF pulled back and went turtle (defensive) they also fell back to the plant and decided to use it as a base / base of operations so made it a target.

I don’t blame the Ukrainians - soldiers are humans too and after all it’s their country - my heart does go out to the people of Ukraine.

So there is a reason behind that - the plat has a basement bunker designed to withstand a nuclear blast.

Civilians were invited to take shelter there - those who couldn’t evacuate in time.

But when the UAF pulled back and went turtle (defensive) they also fell back to the plant and decided to use it as a base / base of operations so made it a target.

I don’t blame the Ukrainians - soldiers are humans too and after all it’s their country - my heart does go out to the people of Ukraine.
Makes sense. I was worried those Azov Battalion aka "The Nazis" took them in as Human Shields.

They seek shelter against russo bombardment what else? The steelworks offer the best protection. Much better than inhouse bunker if any exist at all.

Makes sense. I was worried those Azov Battalion aka "The Nazis" took them in as Human Shields.
According to kremlin propaganda any Ukrainan who refuses to be Russian no matter man, women, baby or elder is Nazi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom