What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it reached a stage where now russia is cut back to a state where it cant hurt its neighbors any longer

Rheinmetall offers Ukraine delivery of 88 Leopard 1A5. Pending on German gov approval.

Ein Panzer vom Typ Leopard 1A5

Ein Panzer vom Typ Leopard 1A5
Quelle: picture alliance / photothek
a junk

Goodbye

Enjoy the cockroaches and mould where the sun and moon never shine on.
I don't even know what you are talking about fella. We get plenty of sun and moon where I live. Is it some form of Confucius mumbo jumbo? If so, I am church of England mate... Sorry but wrong number!

Ukraine was told not to be a NATO member, it chose its fate.

Yes it does. For hundreds of years Ukraine was brutalized by Russia including a massive genocide during 1930th. This ends now, once and so all. Ukraine fights its war for independence and makes russians fertilizer for their soil.

Its a widespread image in Ukraine.

Russia has lost Ukraine forever from its grasp. The people in Ukraine hate Russia and this hate is now imprinted into their identity.

Ukraine was told not to be a NATO member, it chose its fate.
I'd ignore him, comparing Afghanistan to Ukraine was a very poor example and then he used refugee statistics to try and justify his very shite point. I think he backtracked on it because he saw his arse when multiple people challenged him on his thought process.

I'd ignore him, comparing Afghanistan to Ukraine was a very poor example and then he used refugee statistics to try and justify his very shite point. I think he backtracked on it because he saw his arse when multiple people challenged him on his thought process.

No, you simply dont understand my thought process. I dont see any obligation to help non europeans. We need the room for Ukrainians, so the afghans must go. You may disagree with that but thats how i think

No, you simply dont understand my thought process. I dont see any obligation to help non europeans. We need the room for Ukrainians, so the afghans must go. You may disagree with that but thats how i think
Well mate you needed the non-Europeans when you were in Afghan. Lets not kid ourselves here and stop being a sanctimonious twat, you will see how stupid you sound. Now if you want to live in your own little bubble that is fine, but with power comes responsibility.

I served on TELIC in Afghan and let me tell you, we (NATO) owe it to the Afghan people to help them. If you want to carry on with your far-right (eurocentric) bullshite, take it elsewhere.

Well mate you needed the non-Europeans when you were in Afghan. Lets not kid ourselves here and stop being a sanctimonious twat, you will see how stupid you sound. Now if you want to live in your own little bubble that is fine, but with power comes responsibility.

I served on TELIC in Afghan and let me tell you, we (NATO) owe it to the Afghan people to help them. If you want to carry on with your far-right (eurocentric) bullshite, take it elsewhere.

Its not far right euro centric bullshit. Its macchiavellism.

As i said i respect your opinion. I see it different. And it appears the people in charge see it like i do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom