What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ukraine has already hit the Russian heartland. I don't see any nukes falling. Ukraine needs something like ATACMs from HIMARs or something similar. Long range missiles will definitely help because Ukraine is huge and there are many places where Ukrainians want to hit heavily defended places occupied by the Russians like supply depots and airbases, command and control, etc. That helps affect the frontlines because Russians can be affected by shortage of fuel and ammo.

Any thing with range longer than 300km will be the violation of set world order and MTCR?

It’s a mix of Ukrainian stocks with freshly trained tank crews and Eastern European supplied tanks.

The Pentagon said last week that Ukraine has achieved tank parity with Russia.
I just find it hard to believe that logistically that amount of armour could be located and delivered. The Russians have taken out smaller arms shipments. With Russian air-superiority Ukrainian armour losses would be massive.

I just find it hard to believe that logistically that amount of armour could be located and delivered. The Russians have taken out smaller arms shipments. With Russian air-superiority Ukrainian armour losses would be massive.

Also, in eastern Ukraine near Russia Ukrainian convoys would be vulnerable to ambush.

They're preaching Ukraine is winning. How is it possible then that their critical military bases are gradually seized by the Russian forces?

The great game of the Russian military planners is burning fruits. After massive aerial, land, and missile campaigns, the Ukrainian front-line forces are crumbling, and Russian forces are seizing their positions while minimizing their casualties.

Short term, Russia is winning--just like they did against Finland just before WW 2 after getting a very bloody nose. But long term... nah, past Putin it will be some other Yeltsin and Russia will be like another part of Europe--at least from the west of the Urals (minus the Chechens etc).

So even 1,3 billion impoverished Chinese join the fight, Russia is still behind. But china is not as stupid as you think.

You have a very low opinion of anyone who is not from western Europe or its civilizational derivatives! And it repeatedly shows in your posts above in imperialistic ways. What a pity years of Tito did to your psyche! You have not even blinked an eye about the destruction of Iraq in an illegal war of 2003 where millions were killed and/or displaced because, to you, a 'dictator' was going to be removed and because in your opinion there is no place for dictators in this world!

Honestly: You seem like trying too hard to 'fit in'. I have been in America for decades--the real driver of the Western geopolitics, not like the fringe country you are living in--and I have a large circle of (mostly) Americans but I don't have to rely on some warped ideas to 'fit in'. But then maybe because Pakistanis, despite our all faults, never had to live under totalitarian societies.

''...in essence Nato is at war with Russia.' Lavrov

I like Lavrov. He is measured in what he says, and like all diplomats should be he is careful with his words. I find these words to be cataclysmic. We are in World War 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom