What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems the Ukrainians are making more pushes into Kherson. May 9th my not end the way Putin wants it to.

Plus Putin's decision to not take Azovstal has put Russia's hold on Mariupol in jeopardy. Sure it would have caused massive casualties on the Russians, but by not taking it, this may not end well for Russia.

They were only attacking Russian perimeter in Kherson.

Same for Russians, all breakout attempts did not succeed.

The moment any side got advantage in the no mans land in between Mikolaiv, and Kherson enemy artillery comes, and shells them out. Both sides are afraid to get under each others MLRS fire

Last edited:
I'm here waiting for this stock market to tank so I can put money into it and retire for good (if we avoid a Nuke War, Lol) but this shit is on some weed staying afloat.
Me too. I'm holding on to cash because av crash is not too unpredictable right now

What I noticed is that a lot of Russian armour loss is not from battle damage, but from desertion.

Crews soil pants at the first sound of enemy artillery landing nearby, abandon their armour, and then Ukrainian 122mm have target practice at already abandoned enemy armour.

Or it is Ukrainians setting on fire abandoned armour they got during ambushes because they cannot recover, or have no time to capture it.

Russian forces conducted precision missile strikes against five Ukrainian railway stations in central and western Ukraine on April 25 in a likely effort to disrupt Ukrainian reinforcements to eastern Ukraine and Western aid shipments. A series of likely coordinated Russian missile strikes conducted within an hour of one another early on April 25 hit critical transportation infrastructure in Vinnytsia, Poltava, Khmelnytskyi, Rivne, and Zhytomyr oblasts.[1] Russian forces seek to disrupt Ukrainian reinforcements and logistics. The Kremlin may have additionally conducted this series of strikes—an abnormal number of precision missile strikes for one day—to demonstrate Russia’s ability to hit targets in Western Ukraine and to disrupt western aid shipments after US Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin and US Secretary of State Antony Blinken’s surprise visit to Kyiv over the weekend. However, Russian precision strike capabilities will remain limited and unlikely to decisively affect the course of the war; open-source research organization Bellingcat reported on April 24 that Russia has likely used 70% of its total stockpile of precision missiles to date.[2]

Local Ukrainian counterattacks retook territory north of Kherson and west of Izyum in the past 24 hours. Russian forces continue to make little progress in scattered, small-scale attacks in eastern Ukraine. Ukrainian forces are successfully halting Russian efforts to bypass Ukrainian defensive positions around Izyum, and Russian forces are struggling to complete even tactical encirclements. Local Ukrainian counterattacks in Kherson Oblast are unlikely to develop into a larger counteroffensive in the near term but are disrupting Russian efforts to completely capture Kherson Oblast and are likely acting as a drain on Russian combat power that could otherwise support Russia’s main effort in eastern Ukraine.

What I noticed is that a lot of Russian armour loss is not from battle damage, but from desertion.

Crews soil pants at the first sound of enemy artillery landing nearby, abandon their armour, and then Ukrainian 122mm have target practice at already abandoned enemy armour.

Or it is Ukrainians setting on fire abandoned armour they got during ambushes because they cannot recover, or have no time to capture it.

ISW is reporting that Russia has used up to 70% of its PGM stock

Russia's Foreign Minister: The risks of nuclear war are "serious and real", but Moscow's position is to renounce such a war

lavrov dont have the balls to go after Nato

will only keep bitching about nuclear this and that for ever

did nato stop sending arms lol...its increasing daily.

As I have constantly saying, all these arms delivered by the West will ended up in either the blackmart or the Militias of the breakaway Republics and now even the Chechen regimen of the Russian Forces is thanking the US and NATO.

Right now Ukraine Forces is now facing shortage of ammo and other fighting equipment.
good joke

did winnie the poh told u that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom