What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russia did not give Ukraine independence. All Soviet republics had the right to become independent according to the USSR constitution. Ukraine exercised that option.
Russia did as well. Russia had no higher statute in the USSR than Ukraine and did not negotiate with Ukraine over conditions.
Looool. Ok ... lets play with words.

If you see volunteers, not conscripts, it means the war is going is well and ordinary people are enthusiastic about joining it. Being the one of the most battle-hardened and patriotic people on earth, the Russian people are rising up to the challenge and the call to defend their homeland.

It is safe to say you have a weird way of reasoning.
That’s why Putin just drafted people because they’re so enthusiastic 🙄

What is your point with this non sense? go fly to wherever you like for all i Care. We are talking about the ongoing war, not the living standards of different countries. If you like this Subject go open a thread and boast about German living standards and i would personally admire it.

You don't expect flowers when at war, do you?
It is the consequence of wars, Russians have done so well so far. Defusing the Effects of western sanctions is on their top priority.

No worries, just sit and watch ending of Condoleezza Rice's desired world order.
I thought it was a special operation 🤣

The point you didn't even understand was that Ukraine agreed to this when Russia gave it its independence. Now before imposing your limited opinion wouldn't it be better to understand the situation.
As others have pointed out, Russian didn’t give Ukraine their independence. Gee could make the same silly argument about most of Africa and France 🤷🏿‍♂️

[23.04.2022 19:44]

Briefing of the Russian Ministry of Defense

◽️The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation continue a special military operation in Ukraine.

This afternoon, high-precision long-range air-launched missiles of the Russian Aerospace Forces disabled a logistics terminal at a military airfield near ODESSA, where a large batch of foreign weapons received from the United States and European countries was stored.

During the day, 22 military facilities of Ukraine were hit by high-precision air-launched missiles of the Russian Aerospace Forces. Including: two command and observation posts of the battalion and one command post of the brigade, 11 strong points, as well as places of concentration of manpower and military equipment of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. The losses of the nationalists amounted to up to 200 personnel and more than 30 armored vehicles and vehicles. In the districts of ILYCHEVKA and KRAMATORSK, three warehouses of weapons, military equipment and ammunition were destroyed. In the area of the settlement NOVAYA DMITROVKA, as a result of the strike, the Buk M1 anti-aircraft missile system and three radar stations were destroyed.

During the day, operational-tactical and army aviation of the Russian Aerospace Forces hit 79 military facilities of Ukraine. Among them: six command posts, 52 areas of concentration of manpower and Ukrainian military equipment, as well as 16 warehouses of rocket and artillery weapons, ammunition and fuel. Four anti-aircraft missile systems were destroyed: three Buk-M1 in the area of the settlements of KURAKHOVKA and ROMANOVKA, as well as one anti-aircraft missile system "Tor" in the SERGEEVKA area.

Russian air defense systems in the areas of IZYUM and KHERSON settlements destroyed three Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicles, including one Bayraktar TB-2 over the settlement of LOZOVAYA, Kharkiv region.

Rocket troops and artillery completed 102 fire missions during the day.
Destroyed: 6 command posts, 84 strongholds and areas of accumulation of manpower and military equipment, as well as 10 artillery batteries.

As, highlighted by some of the distinguished members that Russia is loosing. I'm trying to find, Russia loosing in post above.

If you do please help me

The problem for Russia is that Ukraine will be better armed in the weeks ahead than they were 4-6 weeks ago. Russia will continue to get wrecked with little in reserves.

Ukraine has now achieved tank parity, and now their towed howitzers are better in quality than Russias. Russias artillery advantage is shrinking.

Slow moment + High losses is not equal to Loosing!
Losing is un ability of attacker to give up on looses they take or loose territory.... It seems none is true as of now. With influx of aid and weapon from NATO , It may change in future but as of today ground realities are contrary to picture posted by media

1650761798116.png

Renaming famous shampoo to support Ukraine

Apparently.. not yet..
I see, I odnt think it makes much difference. Russia borders the EU and NATO anyway.

But it would be nice for this historic German town to declare a peoples republic and join the EU.

Canadian media reported that the "former" army chief, Lieutenant-General Trevor Kadir, is in Ukraine. Missing since February. It is assumed that he may be trapped in Mariupol.

I see, I odnt think it makes much difference. Russia borders the EU and NATO anyway.

But it would be nice for this historic German town to declare a peoples republic and join the EU.
Actually it is very different for the reaction time.. in seconds in this case.. Kaliningrad Oblast is in the heart of northern Europe..

Actually it is very different for the reaction time.. in seconds in this case.. Kaliningrad Oblast is in the heart of northern Europe..
but tis only 200km west of Russian mainland. what's a 200km difference? Its seconds. maybe a minute difference.

And besides, anything being in an enclave like this is able to be monitored easier. jammed and taken out of necessary. NATO would know exactly where its being launched from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom