What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
No-one denies this, but to set the Nazis in Ukraine equal to all Ukrainian peoples and equal them as the USA, so de fact the USA = Nazis is a lie since it is plain wrong. As such this is spreading of stupid propaganda.

Will you as a German, hand out negative ratings to members who spread lies about Russia? That would be the only fair thing to do as a mod.

Bandera was colaborator of Nazi Germany. He and Germans killed hundreds of thousands of Polish civilians in Volhynia region. After the war Bandera and his followers started to work for the USA. Bandera follower Stecko for example setttled after the war in the USA.
Actually many war criminals from Germany went after the war to the USA, Wernher "von" Braun is one of examples.

These are facts.

How will those bombs be guided ?
GPS

1. Well, I was talking about the 2003 invasion but you are saying that even in 1991 the Iraqi military was formidable despite just having been through eight years of war with Iran ( that war being unfortunate ) ?

2. How come Kiev's international airport is still operational and the Russians have not bombed it ? How are NATO leaders able to freely enter Kiev ? I have read in these pages that the Russians may now start to target administrative facilities in Kiev that may include the international airport too and the roads leading into Kiev.
You cannot diminish the incompetency of the Russian military in Ukraine by trying to diminish the efforts of US in Iraq.

The expectation for Russia came from the PERCEPTION that the Russian military is the peer of the US military. It does not mean the execution would be the same. It mean that Russia was expected to accomplish military objectives in similar speed as US in Iraq. But no one expected Russia to lose hundreds of tanks and hundreds, if not thousands, of other assorted armored vehicles, or that the VKS failed to gain air supremacy in the first week, or that Russia lost an important ship, or that Russian troops resorted to looting.

Germany itself and USA are biggest culprits behind conflict in the former Ukraine. Germany is a guarantor of Minsk Agreement and Germany did nothing to made Kiev implement Minsk Agreement. Germany supported shelling Donbass and killing civilians there. German chancellor Scholz was laughthing at killed civilians in Donbass:

German chancellor’s claims about genocide in Donbass unacceptable — Foreign Ministry

On Saturday, Scholz told the Munich Security Conference that the term genocide was unapplicable to the situation in Donbass and described such statements as "laughable"

MOSCOW, February 19. /TASS/. German Chancellor Olaf Scholz’s claims to the effect statements about genocide in Donbass are laughable are totally unacceptable, the Russian Foreign Ministry told TASS on Saturday.
"German leaders are not in a position to ridicule genocide issues. This is unacceptable, in particular in the light of Germany’s historical experience in such matters as mass extermination of people and the spread of misanthropic ideologies," the Russian Foreign Ministry said in the wake of Olaf’s statement.
On Saturday, Scholz told the Munich Security Conference that the term genocide was unapplicable to the situation in Donbass and described such statements as "laughable."
Earlier, speaking at a joint news conference with Scholz Russian President Vladimir Putin used the term genocide in relation to the situation in this region.

On Friday, the leaders of the Lugansk and Donetsk people’s republics have declared a campaign of evacuation of civilians to Russia, including the Rostov Region, in view of the growing risk of hostilities. Later a number of other regions declared their readiness to host evacuees from Donbass.
https://tass.com/world/1406425

As you can see German Chancellor Olaf Scholz is no much different than Adolf Hitler and Germany now is no much different than in times of Hitler.
Fortunately Germany is military midget and economically Germany is on the path to irrelevance.

Germany should know its place.
It tried to take over Europe twice. Norway was occupied by Nazi Germany from 1939 to 1945. We were not even hostile against Germany, but our King was a relative of Queen Elizabeth and had to flee to security in London, in order to keep Norwegian morale up.

We voted NO to EU twice in referendums, but still Germany managed to bribe our leaders to sign cooperation agreement. Past 20 years we have been bombarded with nonsense EU laws, made by technocrats in Brussel, but sneaked into our laws without asking our permission, by our own compromised lawmakers.

Germany should know its place.
It tried to take over Europe twice. Norway was occupied by Nazi Germany from 1939 to 1945. We were not even hostile against Germany, but our King was a relative of Queen Elizabeth and had to flee to security in London, in order to keep Norwegian morale up.

We voted NO to EU twice in referendums, but still Germany managed to bribe our leaders to sign cooperation agreement. Past 20 years we have been bombarded with nonsense EU laws, made by technocrats in Brussel, but sneaked into our laws without asking our permission, by our own compromised lawmakers.

USA will once again show Germany its place. Germany is going to be biggest loser of conflict in the former Ukraine and USA is going to biggest winner.
a808ab23-c712-444f-bcfa-53145b638650.jpeg

Not yet. The defensive picket around it is destroyed, but no attack on Kherson with regular troops despite Ukrainians holding towns around it.

There been 1 skirmish on the southwest of the city.
you predicted it over a month ago.

The war is going well according to plan.

- Vladimir Putin

obviously not.

The number of Nazi stories increase by the number of Russian war deaths.

They will blame everything on the Asov.

The 1,000 men Asov battalion defeats the entire Russia 1,000,000 army.

My big respect to the Asov.

Germany itself and USA are biggest culprits behind conflict in the former Ukraine. Germany is a guarantor of Minsk Agreement and Germany did nothing to made Kiev implement Minsk Agreement. Germany supported shelling Donbass and killing civilians there. German chancellor Scholz was laughthing at killed civilians in Donbass:

German chancellor’s claims about genocide in Donbass unacceptable — Foreign Ministry

On Saturday, Scholz told the Munich Security Conference that the term genocide was unapplicable to the situation in Donbass and described such statements as "laughable"

MOSCOW, February 19. /TASS/. German Chancellor Olaf Scholz’s claims to the effect statements about genocide in Donbass are laughable are totally unacceptable, the Russian Foreign Ministry told TASS on Saturday.
"German leaders are not in a position to ridicule genocide issues. This is unacceptable, in particular in the light of Germany’s historical experience in such matters as mass extermination of people and the spread of misanthropic ideologies," the Russian Foreign Ministry said in the wake of Olaf’s statement.
On Saturday, Scholz told the Munich Security Conference that the term genocide was unapplicable to the situation in Donbass and described such statements as "laughable."
Earlier, speaking at a joint news conference with Scholz Russian President Vladimir Putin used the term genocide in relation to the situation in this region.

On Friday, the leaders of the Lugansk and Donetsk people’s republics have declared a campaign of evacuation of civilians to Russia, including the Rostov Region, in view of the growing risk of hostilities. Later a number of other regions declared their readiness to host evacuees from Donbass.
https://tass.com/world/1406425

As you can see German Chancellor Olaf Scholz is no much different than Adolf Hitler and Germany now is no much different than in times of Hitler.
Fortunately Germany is military midget and economically Germany is on the path to irrelevance.

Come on … equalling the current Germany with Hitler and Nazi-Germany !??
This nonsense, BS and these lies here MUST stop! Reported to a higher mod: @The Eagle

Last edited:
Come on … equalling Nazi-Germany with Hitler!??
This nonsense, BS and these lies here MUST stop! Reported to a higher mod: @The Eagle

Yes I equal Nazi Germany with Hitler. Are you going to give me negative rating for saying the truth ? I am not afraid.

Hence my previous point about the Russians electronically and laser attacking GPS and Galileo satellites. Russia has the means.

You cannot diminish the incompetency of the Russian military in Ukraine by trying to diminish the efforts of US in Iraq.

The expectation for Russia came from the PERCEPTION that the Russian military is the peer of the US military. It does not mean the execution would be the same. It mean that Russia was expected to accomplish military objectives in similar speed as US in Iraq. But no one expected Russia to lose hundreds of tanks and hundreds, if not thousands, of other assorted armored vehicles, or that the VKS failed to gain air supremacy in the first week, or that Russia lost an important ship

Maybe you are right. Maybe the Russians were overconfident that their massing of forces along Ukraine's borders before the operation will not allow the Ukraine military to coordinate. It should have perhaps been a surprise attack. The Americans for Iraq had the element of surprise, deploying as they were from a long distance. But yes, I agree with you that Russia should have taken lesson from USA's experience in Iraq and did a Shock and Awe in Kiev and other centers. But did the Russians want to do a Shock and Awe ? Also, Ukraine from what I see is a big country with forest land between the cities so Russia convoys can be hit by small teams of Ukrainian military hiding in those forests or launching rockets from those forests. This was unlike Iraq's landscape from what I think. And I agree that food and fuel logistics problems might have been there. And yes, losing Moskva was an idiocy.

or that Russian troops resorted to looting.

Well, that pales in comparison with the crimes done by Americans and rest of NATO in Iraq and elsewhere. :)

Come on … equalling Nazi-Germany with Hitler!??

Again, I think @Piotr is talking about the government and not many of the people.

Recently Zelensky said the negotiations would be off if Mariopol is taken out completely. I dont know what is the stance of Russia about this but if the operation is postphoned several days 400-800 militia+soldiers trapped there wont be a security issue and there is the opportunity of negotiation table again. Also transfer of heavy weapons can be asked by Russia to be delayed entering from Polish border while Russia regroup inside its border during negotiations. That can be an opportunity to consider.

Neither side was ever serious about negotiations. Both sides play the negotiations game as a propaganda ploy to say 'look we tried to be reasonable but the other guys are impossible'.

Yes I equal Nazi Germany with Hitler. Are you going to give me negative rating for saying the truth ? I am not afraid.

It was a typo ,… you were clearly equalling the current German chancellor with Hitler and as such the FRG with Nazi Germany, this is open insult, a lie and nothing but propaganda. Therefore a negative rating.

79B9F6A8-3321-461F-A108-F637AC20A604.jpeg

The US launched 500 cruise missiles on Day 1 of Gulf War 2. The US could easily launch 1,000+ cruise missiles in the opening few days and strike all of Russias air bases and staging areas on the border with Ukraine.

5 B-2 bombers alone could launch 400 small diameter guided bombs in one pass at 70-100km range and hit moving targets.

No one doubts that the US can deliver a lethal punch anywhere, anytime to anyone, What makes this different is that Russia can return the favor in equal measure to CONUS. This is not a situation the US has faced in recent years and one which the US public will probably never accept.

Hence my previous point about the Russians electronically and laser attacking GPS and Galileo satellites. Russia has the means.
Here is the harsh truth...Given what we have seen so far, what Russia can do in terms of technology is now in serious doubt.

Well, that pales in comparison with the crimes done by Americans and rest of NATO in Iraq and elsewhere. :)
Give it a rest. So you will acknowledge Russian troops looting but not rapes and murder. The crimes committed by Russian troops in Ukraine will not be mitigated by any crime committed by US troops in Iraq. Bottom line is that now the Russian military is perceived as third rate not just in military issues but also in personnel as in less than professional. No amount of sucking up to Russia will salvage that face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom