What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
China already know this harsh reality. The weather over the strait will not give China the time of choosing like how Russia had on land, and precisely because China had to traverse water and that amphibious operations are the most technically complex, China must win. Poutine may not like losing, but at least Russia on land have the option of losing. But China cannot afford to lose, else Taiwan might as well be truly independent.

Dream on. Why doesn't the US send its navy and airforces to fight China? The excuse of causing a nuclear war is just an excuse. Even fighting the polar bear in Ukraine would not incite Russia to fire away its nuclear missiles. American military-industrial mindset is just chicken shit .. wanting somebody to die for their profits. Nothing more.

"world's second most powerful army".

FQYs86hXIAAQU7V.jpg

LMAO Russians keep coming with numbers out of their @sses yet some believe them yet they provide no evidence for it. They have claimed to have destroyed more tanks and drones than in actual Ukraine inventory just as an exemple :lol:
Yee i mean i dont have problem with his post just annoying when he askes for proof proof when he mostly dont provide any proof himself😂 and says just belive me becose its what russian said 😂

What exactly happened in Bucha, featuring the excellent Scott Ritter, former US Marine Corps intelligence officer an UN weapons inspector in Iraq.

Talked about freedom of speech in America? LOL.. Twitters, FB, Telegram, Whatsapp all work for the control-freaking-obsessive Washington DC aka DOD NSA.

"world's second most powerful army".

View attachment 834697

But the French dare not to come into the ring. LOL..

Yee i mean i dont have problem with his post just annoying when he askes for proof proof when he mostly dont provide any proof himself😂 and says just belive me becose its what russian said 😂

Dude said to me in another post "You can keep doing denial after denial but truth is obvious to those who are not One-Eyed. " :lol:

❗️The number of rescued sailors of "Moscow" was 58 people from the staff of 510, said former State Duma deputy Ilya Ponomarev.

Talked about freedom of speech in America? LOL.. Twitters, FB, Telegram, Whatsapp all work for the control-freaking-obsessive Washington DC aka DOD NSA.

But the French dare not to come into the ring. LOL..

Poland alone could smash the thing you call "the world's second most powerful army" seeing their amazing performance in Ukraine. :lol:

Reactions: mmr
air raid for areas that don't matter , if they have cut the supply route from Poland to Ukraine they were a lot more successful , they don't understand they must focus on west of Ukraine not center they must target Ukraine transportation network , if they want to slow the flow of arms into Ukraine otherwise they will sink there and they sink hard if those route remain open

Putin either doesn't know or has ignored advice from his military that the only way to win is to take and be able to hold territory something which the Russian armed forces have been unable to do. Missiles and artillery on their own may cause widespread death and destruction but they don't win wars.

Dream on. Why doesn't the US send its navy and airforces to fight China? The excuse of causing a nuclear war is just an excuse. Even fighting the polar bear in Ukraine would not incite Russia to fire away its nuclear missiles. American military-industrial mindset is just chicken shit .. wanting somebody to die for their profits. Nothing more.

USA WW3, if the USA wanted to kick off WW3, they could have done that by kicking Russia out of Ukraine, The USA on its own without Nato, would absolutley anhialate Russia in a conventional war. The only reason they have not got involed is to prevent that you pretend they want to start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom