What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
The US confirmed Ukrainian claim: the cruiser Moskwa was hit by two Ukraine antiship missiles and sunk. The storm hindered the rescue efforts by other Russian ships. apparently many crewmen were killed.

Ukraine is aware Russia army will retaliate for the humiliation.

Why should Ukraine army in Donbas front surrender? Without a fight? No way. They know what they expect from the Russians: gulags, labor camps, extermination. Russian soldiers are looters, rapists. Like in Mariupol the Ukrainians will fight until the bitter end. race against the time. The weapons must come sooner than later. Every day counts.

Look, Pakistanis have no dog in this fight. We just want peace to prevail. I think Russia wants the land in the southeast of Ukraine--even if empty--and they had allegedly offering the Ukrainian military to leave Mariupol carrying their arms. That was a generous offer and I think was also genuine. Russians knew the price to pay and they paid the price by taking Mariupol. In the end, the Russians are just about in control of Mariupol. Those cheering a futile battle sitting from far away are not in harms way.

Like Mariupol, the Donbas region eventually faces the same fate. Save lives. Go away from that area, regroup and fight another day. As I said, armies retreat all the time.

The Russians destroyed 90% of Ukrainian fuel, air force, and missile sites. They've almost surrounded the whole Eastern Ukraine, and are in the process of leveling other critical areas in the Ukrainian military, transportation, communication, and other critical centers. The second wave of the "special military operation" will shock the world. And don't forget this second wave includes attacks against any supplies coming from any of the neighboring countries. If push comes to shove, your Poland may experience of this new offensive. It seems Ukrainian neighbors who are supplying arms to them will feel of the heat of the Russian military.
this

:D like they keep popingout but they where all destroyed :woot:

air raid for areas that don't matter , if they have cut the supply route from Poland to Ukraine they were a lot more successful , they don't understand they must focus on west of Ukraine not center they must target Ukraine transportation network , if they want to slow the flow of arms into Ukraine otherwise they will sink there and they sink hard if those route remain open

The US confirmed Ukrainian claim: the cruiser Moskwa was hit by two Ukraine antiship missiles and sunk. The storm hindered the rescue efforts by other Russian ships. apparently many crewmen were killed.

Ukraine is aware Russia army will retaliate for the humiliation.

Sure? I thought that the Pentagon did not confirm a missile strike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom