What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
The VKS is a failure and a joke of an air force. The Russian Army resorts to terror tactics against civilians. Russia is economically damaged. Poutine finally realized how deluded he has been. And China is slow walking away.

I guess we can leave this thread to all the Russia defenders to do whatever they can to salvage face for Russia.

The VKS is a failure and a joke of an air force. The Russian Army resorts to terror tactics against civilians. Russia is economically damaged. Poutine finally realized how deluded he has been. And China is slow walking away.

I guess we can leave this thread to all the Russia defenders to do whatever they can to salvage face for Russia.
The VKS was the true overhyped “disappointment” for military enthusiasts, even my local flying school has better organization.

The Russian forces are absolutely worthless. US forces of Desert Storm would crush them.

Killing civilians and destroying civilian infrastructure in mass indiscriminate shelling and bombings are the only tactics they know how to utilize.

A worthless military

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom