What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Europe should take Russia very very serious now? They are first of all little bit crazy and you can even see the way they attacked they are nuts and I mean it from tactical point of view..

And second of all I swear to god as someone who is familiar with western Europe the Russians could rollover the entirety of west Europe without facing much resistance.. I also believe this will give them the boost and self-belief that they can rollover west Europe in an all-out nuclear conflict..

What makes them also superior to the Europeans is they still have their ground conventional forces heavy approch which western Europe lacks and if push came to shove I don't see how they could be stopped in western europe and western Europe is basically a sitting duck if Russia makes a move on them
Europe, apart from the UK, are a pathetic entity and always have been. They were pathetic against Hitler too.
They can't even agree on sanctions and have all made their countries dependent on Russian fuel because some pink haired leftists on twitter demand they go "green". So they close down their own supplies, build some windmills and then import the fuel from Russia which gives the pretence that they're being 'environmental'. The USA and the Europeans are too concerned with diversity and bathrooms for trannies, while the world burns.

Europe deserves to be run over.

Ukraine Navy hit Moldovan commercial vessel.

WTF is wrong with them :hitwall: They are sooooooo professional
FMcSyR_XwAAO_21.jpeg

Man how did the Russians destroy the Ukrainian Air Defence so fast and so easily?

IMO, it is very evident as one didn't observe the significant losses that Ukraine could inflict on Russian invading forces in reference to aerial targets. Only very few were reported and many videos were fake. One could see a Ka-52 that also crash-landed not completely disintegrated.

A hive of activity over the UK today with Eurofighters, HWAKS and USAF F15's seen flying over the United Kingdom and across the English Channel.
1645792872268.png

Europe, apart from the UK, are a pathetic entity and always have been. They were pathetic against Hitler too.
They can't even agree on sanctions and have all made their countries dependent on Russian fuel because some pink haired leftists on twitter demand they go "green". So they close down their own supplies, build some windmills and then import the fuel from Russia which gives the pretence that they're being 'environmental'. The USA and the Europeans are too concerned with diversity and bathrooms for trannies, while the world burns.

Europe deserves to be run over.

Unfortunately they are the soft part of an animal the underbelly..

If you count NATO only UK and Turkey are formidble while the rest are beyond garbage in Europe and Ukraine is much much more resilient country then majority..

For heaven sake it was af-pak that liberated half of Europe all the way to half of Germany just here in 1990s it was not even far decent past.. They didn't dare to fire one shoot at the Russians

Ukrainian air defences are mostly old Soviet junk. As far as I'm aware they don't have any western missile defence systems.

And second of all I swear to god as someone who is familiar with western Europe the Russians could rollover the entirety of west Europe without facing much resistance.. I also believe this will give them the boost and self-belief that they can rollover west Europe in an all-out nuclear conflict..

What makes them also superior to the Europeans is they still have their ground conventional forced heavy approch which western Europe lacks and if push came to shove I don't see how they could be stopped in western europe and western Europe is basically a sitting duck if Russia makes a move one them

This is a good point, I always thought not much could stop Russia until they got to normandy. If they could roll over NAZI Germany which itself was able to conquer Europe, they what stopping them taking Belgium and France.

The only thing that will stop them is the US forces in Europe and 11 aircraft carries that would be there in a week. And which BTW have many time more interceptors than the entire Russian Airforce.

And of course the reason Americans made the apache is to deal with Russian armoured columns if they ever cross the iron curtain.

Bet besides the Americans there isn't anyone else really. Don't forget Germany is currently occupied by the US and has very limited sovereignty. They for example aren't allowed to build any weapons or weapons systems they want. their missiles are limited to 300km range etc.

If Germany ever becomes a free county, it might be different.

By the look of his soldiers I don't understand why Pukin is threatening NATO . None of them look like a proper fighting force

Unfortunately they are the soft part of an animal the underbelly..

If you count NATO only UK and Turkey are formidble while the rest are beyond garbage in Europe and Ukraine is much much more resilient country then majority..

For heaven sake it was af-pak that liberated half of Europe all the way to half of Germany just here in 1990s it was not even far decent past.. They didn't dare to fire one shoot at the Russians
+ France. NATO at this point is US, UK, France and Turkey. The rest are laughable.

Please ignore him. All South Vietnamese, who support the dead South Vietnamese puppet government now residing in California, are now gone crazy. They were humiliated by North Vietnamese army in 1975, being treated as second-class citizens in the US with the hope to return to Vietnam one day as victors. But now even their daddy (the US) is collapsing and going to surrender to another communist country, aka China.

On 29 Feb 2022, their leader Dao Minh Quan (who claims to be the oversea president of Vietnam, but listed by Vietnamese government as a terrorist) will enthrone in the US to become the emperor of Vietnam. How desperate they have become.

They have lost their mind, not worth to discuss with.

Wut??? You have a source for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom