What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ukraine should save itself instead of becoming a goat for West. ( Let Germany take the lead not the dictation from the US and UK).

It is time that Europe itself emerges as a power center rather than the lackey.

Ukraine war only serves US and UK ( the ones crying wolf wolf and herd the European sheeps deep into its influence) not Europe.

Last edited:
Those are not scribbling but the actual words spoken during negotiations. ( The actual copy of the conversation in real time) not the made up articles churned up by western media with the intent to erase the history to justify western actions.

The calculus and every other treaty changed when NATO expanded against the legitimate rationale of the Russians ( who believed that NATO expansion is already agreed upon).

Again you are the professional here. Being an expert you know and can enlighten others as well the severe compromise from a Russian defense point of view regarding crimea and in general Ukraine. If NATO expands into Ukraine it directly threatens Russian heartland not to mention the Russian navy.
If notes from conversations are good enough, then why do we bother with lawyers? When I was active duty, every time I had orders to deploy, even just for an exercise, we were admonished to update our wills. Why? Why can I not just talked to a priest or even to my CO on what I want? But instead, I had to write down what I want and had the doc notarized.

But now, we are talking about nuclear weapons. Ukraine gave up nuclear weapons on the RUSSIA assurance that Ukraine will not be attacked.

Putin can have any calculus he want. It will be all for naught now that the Budapest Agreement of 1994 is re-released for all to see of Russia's treachery. Спасибо, Vladimir Putin, for securing the future expansion of NATO.

How analysts expect this to play out:
1645791061925.png

Source: Michael Kofman.

Ukraines chances is zero now.. Running into these heavily russian armed chechens is a tall order...

They never quit or surrender something Russia know and is using to their advantage it is the military ethics in chechen culture if you are entrusted with a job you simply fight to the death and never break your trust or covanant

Based on on Vessel Finder it would appear that the Russians have already established an effective naval blockade:
1645791241949.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom