What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
StarStreak is quite modern. So is Javelin and MANPADS.
We slaughter the swine (old saying of churchill) before it can cause danger to Europe.

Ukraine is saturated with weapons now and flooded with more and more. Its poisoned for Russia.

Btw Russia admitted 9000 dead troops but deleted it within minutes. :D Since Russia is always based on lies you can multiply by two or three.
Russia will be most delighted as they will now have an opportunity for close inspection.
That is before they handed them to the Militia in Dombass.
:coffee: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

At a time like this, I wonder what our former Romanian resident would think.

Especially hailing from a country which was once home to the most powerful being on Earth

Russia will be most delighted as they will now have an opportunity for close inspection.

Let them inspect, they get destroyed by it. :).

On a sidenote i find it amusing that you believe its in european interest to let Russia take Ukraine. Its almost comical how Putins propaganda says its only UsA pushing us to be against it.

No its not. Our interest it to neutralize Russia as a threat.

StarStreak is quite modern. So is Javelin and MANPADS.
We slaughter the swine (old saying of churchill) before it can cause danger to Europe.

Ukraine is saturated with weapons now and flooded with more and more. Its poisoned for Russia.

Btw Russia admitted 9000 dead troops but deleted it within minutes. :D Since Russia is always based on lies you can multiply by two or three.
Russia admitted 9000 dead before they defeated it. But you claimed 15,000 earlier on.

Now I am confused.

Did Russia also claimed that they killed 100,000 enemy before they deleted it?
:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Russia admitted 9000 dead before they defeated it. But you claimed 15,000 earlier on.

Now I am confused.

Did Russia also claimed that they killed 100,000 enemy before they deleted it?
:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Russia also denied anything happened in chernobyl. We see all the fertilized russian soldiers and we see russias chaotic escape.

Let them inspect, they get destroyed by it. :).

On a sidenote i find it amusing that you believe its in european interest to let Russia take Ukraine. Its almost comical how Putins propaganda says its only UsA pushing us to be against it.

No its not. Our interest it to neutralize Russia as a threat.
So you are the one who designed these Starstreak and have inserted bobby bombs inside them as an anti-tamper device.

Interesting. :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Shit! Today is not April 1 otherwise it will be April Fool.

But as I pointed out Kiev is never Russia main objective. It is basically to tie down the Ukrainian Army.

They lost a lot of Tanks and armored vehicles , for a " diversion " wouldn't you say ?

Anyway the Ukrainian army is not tied down any more and would likely head down south as well.

After all Ukrainians aged 18-60 got drafted , they will way outnumber the Russian forces. And unlike the Russian soldiers , the Ukrainians actually know what they are fighting for , i doubt you can say this about the Russians.

Would not want to be in Russians shoes ( or boots ) when all those newly arrived ATGM's would start flying around.

Hope Putin comes back to his senses and end this stupid war . There are some rumors that a meeting between him and Zelenski is more likely now , hope this is true.

EU says they will help investigate russian war crimes at Butcha and also even harder sanctions on russia are on the way.

Wali the Canadian sniper who was said to be killed multiple times by Russian sources (20 minutes after getting into battle in Mariupol lol) is well alive and even feeding himself with russian military MRE. :lol:
Knowing the level of Western nonsense lies, maybe he never left Canada and the photo was taken in his home.

Zero videos and photos about his incredible skills in combat.

Russia is using Sony Camera's in their UAV's - that is the prowess of the Russian military industry complex - exactly what is Russia capable of learning and reusing?

China can and will learn alot from these systems for sure - but not Russia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom