What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not just small, just hard to move around, its not like open desert during Gulf War 1, go around in the mud they are stuck, go on the road in a column they can go only like 1 vehicle at a time and get ambushed and stuck and can't move forward.

Yes not a good time at all to launch invasion.
This time in spring the ground is not hardened not suitable for tanks.
There is reason why Germany launched attacks on Kiev in summer.

1F1AF351-B933-4B79-94DA-129DC017AD9D.jpeg

T-72s and other vehicles that Ukrainians are familiar with was the best choice over the M60s we talked about and they need it now. Still think they need to be provided with MiGs and helos as well to help counter in the air as well as provide counter offensive. This would help them significantly in the long run in this war. The Russians are killing men of military age left and right as well as raping and killing women and destroying evidence. Not to mention kidnapping and removing the population in some parts of the region especially the Donbas region. The M60s are like in U.S. only right? I mean we can give the M60s to Ukraine in post war if the U.S. can't guarantee Ukraine's security, at least give them weapons to deter or deal with any future invasion by Russia which most likely will happen depending on the peace talks. The Ukrainians forces will pretty much be their own security guarantee for sure. Or the other option is having a Rapid Reaction Force by the countries that are willing to send forces in to help Ukraine, separate from involvement of NATO. Poland and some countries that were willing to send in peacekeepers, but that's more of during small conflicts not a full blown war so don't know if they are willing to send in forces during an future invasion.

As I say, they have to do it so the incoming TDF can be transport to battlefield, at this point you need more ground troop to battle and it's no good if they have no mode of Transportation.

T-72 would be a lot better than M60, I was saying M60 because I have no idea which NATO nation hold Soviet Tank stock, I do know which nation in the region held US stock... No, Egypt and Israel both have excess M60 Stock, but if Poland have T-72. then its more logical to hand over that and probably resupply Poland with M1 Abrams. They are buying 250 M1 anyway, may as well just transfer our own M1 Stock to them.

After the war, Ukraine is going to need to keep a strong standing army, my source told me they are mulling a 1 million army with 400,000 active and 600,000 reserve personnel, and this is going to need a lot of hand me down, but that is probably only happen after the war.

And I don't think Rapid Deployment Force would work, they have to be outside NATO (which mean it cannot be in EU) and it would have to be a Military power to be able to stop future Russian attack, which mean you can rule out CIS region member. This would only work if Sweden, Austria stay out of NATO and contribute with forces from like Singapore, Australia and New Zealand. Otherwise it would not happened.

Feel like they need air cover in the long run.
They do, just not now.

German media say that secret service got informations putin wants sucess till May so he can celebrate it at their laughable red square show. Its amazing how deep western networks have infiltrated the kremlin

German media say that secret service got informations putin wants sucess till May so he can celebrate it at their laughable red square show. Its amazing how deep western networks have infiltrated the kremlin
Yes Putin enjoys victory, enjoys war what else has he achieved for common Russians during 22y in power? Degrading Russia into a gas station. Making his country to a chinese slave. Now blackmail other he won’t deliver gas if not paid in rubles. Rediculous.

Thats just crazy. Give the Russian military such a timetable to end the war like that.

Glad the U.S. military hasn't had a parade like that in such a long time. Funny thing is Trump wanted a military parade.

Ex-UN prosecutor urges global arrest warrant for Putin

Sat, April 2, 2022, 7:01 PM

GENEVA (AP) — The former chief prosecutor of United Nations war crimes tribunals for the former Yugoslavia and Rwanda has called for an international arrest warrant to be issued for Russian President Vladimir Putin.

“Putin is a war criminal,” Carla Del Ponte told the Swiss newspaper Le Temps in an interview published Saturday.
In interviews given to Swiss media to mark the release of her latest book, the Swiss lawyer who oversaw U.N. investigations in Rwanda and the former Yugoslavia said there were clear war crimes being committed in Ukraine.
She said she was particularly shocked by the use of mass graves in Russia's war on Ukraine, which recalls the worst of the wars in the former Yugoslavia.

“I hoped never to see mass graves again,” she told the newspaper Blick. “These dead people have loved ones who don’t even know what’s become of them. That is unacceptable.”

Other war crimes she identified in Ukraine included attacks on civilians, the destruction of civilian buildings and even the demolishing of entire villages.

She said the investigation in Ukraine would be easier than that in Yugoslavia because the country itself had requested an international probe. The current ICC chief prosecutor, Karim Khan, visited Ukraine last month.
If the ICC finds proof of war crimes, she said, “you must go up the chain of command until you reach those who took the decisions.”

She said it would be possible to bring even Putin to account.

“You mustn’t let go, continue to investigation. When the investigation into Slobodan Milosevic began, he was still president of Serbia. Who would have thought then that he would one day be judged? Nobody,” she told Blick.
Del Ponte added that investigations should be carried out into possible war crimes committed by both sides, pointing also to reports about the alleged torture of some Russian prisoners of war by Ukrainian forces.

---

Jamahir's comment : This hypocritical woman should first look at the fact of her comrades George Bush jr and Tony B'liar being wanted by an international arrest warrant issued by the Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Commission in 2011 for genocide and war crimes in Iraq. Then she should look at her NATO comrades doing destruction, war crimes and sabotage in Libya, Syria and Venezuela 2011 onwards. She speaks of Russian destroying civilian buildings so this is Libya destroyed by her NATO comrades :
libya.jpg

The real war criminal in the world in NATO and it should be put on trial.

Of course you laugh about that. Women are not seen as equal human beings in your ideology.

I must say that im rather thankful to see here how bizarre other parts of the world are and how thankful i can be to be European.

Ex-UN prosecutor urges global arrest warrant for Putin

Sat, April 2, 2022, 7:01 PM

GENEVA (AP) — The former chief prosecutor of United Nations war crimes tribunals for the former Yugoslavia and Rwanda has called for an international arrest warrant to be issued for Russian President Vladimir Putin.

“Putin is a war criminal,” Carla Del Ponte told the Swiss newspaper Le Temps in an interview published Saturday.
In interviews given to Swiss media to mark the release of her latest book, the Swiss lawyer who oversaw U.N. investigations in Rwanda and the former Yugoslavia said there were clear war crimes being committed in Ukraine.
She said she was particularly shocked by the use of mass graves in Russia's war on Ukraine, which recalls the worst of the wars in the former Yugoslavia.

“I hoped never to see mass graves again,” she told the newspaper Blick. “These dead people have loved ones who don’t even know what’s become of them. That is unacceptable.”

Other war crimes she identified in Ukraine included attacks on civilians, the destruction of civilian buildings and even the demolishing of entire villages.

She said the investigation in Ukraine would be easier than that in Yugoslavia because the country itself had requested an international probe. The current ICC chief prosecutor, Karim Khan, visited Ukraine last month.
If the ICC finds proof of war crimes, she said, “you must go up the chain of command until you reach those who took the decisions.”

She said it would be possible to bring even Putin to account.

“You mustn’t let go, continue to investigation. When the investigation into Slobodan Milosevic began, he was still president of Serbia. Who would have thought then that he would one day be judged? Nobody,” she told Blick.
Del Ponte added that investigations should be carried out into possible war crimes committed by both sides, pointing also to reports about the alleged torture of some Russian prisoners of war by Ukrainian forces.

---

Jamahir's comment : This hypocritical woman should first look at the fact of her comrades George Bush jr and Tony B'liar being wanted by an international arrest warrant issued by the Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Commission in 2011 for genocide and war crimes in Iraq. Then she should look at her NATO comrades doing destruction, war crimes and sabotage in Libya, Syria and Venezuela 2011 onwards. She speaks of Russian destroying civilian buildings so this is Libya destroyed by her NATO comrades :
libya.jpg

The real war criminal in the world in NATO and it should be put on trial.

Why you support russian war crimes? Care to explain? You like what russia does? Raping and murdering civilians? This here is about Russia, not Bush. I cant kill one who is close to you and say its ok, because other murder too.

Of course you laugh about that. Women are not seen as equal human beings in your ideology.

I must say that im rather thankful to see here how bizarre other parts of the world are and how thankful i can be to be European.
Look at how they treat the Russian women in the parade compared to the Ukrainian one. See the differences? You can tell who takes this seriously.

Yes, genius Putin send his soldiers into slaughterhouse and got his equipment mass destroyed including 60km long tank column, just to fool us all. What a master strategist.

Nobody can even grasp the genius behind his decissions.

Russian propaganda is always laughable because its primitive and adesses rather low intellect people but now it goes really into the absurd realm

lol, he draw troop from the east to fight in Kyiv, so he is drawing troop from his main event to participate a feint attack when the feint got stuck?? LOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom