What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but you insult my intellect and i find your rubbish more and more revolting and sickening. There is no need to debate.

Watch and see Russia destroyed once and for all.

Slava Ukraini!
You will be extremely disappointed,but Russia will not be destroyed.

You will be extremely disappointed,but Russia will not be destroyed.

It already is. The country is rotten to the core. A walking corpse.

Its economy collapsed, the intelligent people run away to the west. Its military collapsed and shown as weak clown troop worldwide.

Im against negotiations at this point. Wipe them out of Ukraine, push them out of Crimea, no concessions.

With the retreat from the airport that VDV took earlier, well I posted this because...
That song is classic,but I agree with the lyrics of this parody: Who designed this mission?

It was a good find.

I think its smart to bust your propaganda right when you post it.

Its not "beginning discontent". Its AfD, russias 5th column in Germany since 7 years, they booed Merkel, now boo Scholz. They are a 5% minority on Germany.

Here the same freaks boo Merkel in 2015.

So one post of your propaganda bla bla neutralized.

They're both fantastic. They are the same people in effect. Slava Bogu.

They are not the same people. Ukraine is different people. Are we same as turks as well for you?

Dude stop your putinist facism, it gets disgusting .

Last edited:
Only if you dont know russia. Russia always does this. Looting civilians, rape and murder them. Its part of their military doctrine and alwas has been.
Care to share the evidences of your claims with us. The atrocities of the Allied Force in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria, etc are well documented and publicized but Russia will be interesting.

All I was shown so far in Ukraine is the opposite which we can't verified including an allegedly pro-Russia Ukrainian female stripped naked to the knees and tortured and beaten by AVOZ neo-nazi soldier with a whip like weapon.

I have just watched Euronews where they admitted and confirmed that most of the video clips of how gallant the Ukrainian fighters in resistance of the Russian soldiers in circulation were FAKE. Many were not even in Ukraine.

At least Euronews admitted it but I am not bothered as these news do not concerned me nor you.

Another conflict is in the making.
Azerbaijan is now taking advantage of Ukrainian issue and may starts attacking the Armenian with support of Turkey.

So when will all this ends?

IMO you should more concerned about things closer to your home such as Cyprus.

Incidentally both Greece and Turkey are members if NATO.

I think its smart to bust your bullshit right when you post it.

Its not "beginning discontent". Its AfD, russias 5th column in Germany since 7 years, they booed Merkel, now boo Scholz. They are a 5% minority on Germany.

Here the same freaks boo Merkel in 2015.

So one post of your propaganda bla bla neutralized.
Watch your dirty mouth from personal attacks.. you can go cry to twitter about this,,

Care to share the evidences of your claims with us. The atrocities of the Allied Force in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria, etc are well documented and publicized but Russia will be interesting.

All I was shown so far in Ukraine is the opposite which we can't verified including an allegedly pro-Russia Ukrainian female stripped naked to the knees and tortured and beaten by AVOZ neo-nazi soldier with a whip like weapon.

I have just watched Euronews where they admitted and confirmed that most of the video clips of how gallant the Ukrainian fighters in resistance of the Russian soldiers in circulation were FAKE. Many were not even in Ukraine.

At least Euronews admitted it but I am not bothered as these news do not concerned me nor you.

Another conflict is in the making.
Azerbaijan is now taking advantage of Ukrainian issue and may starts attacking the Armenian with support of Turkey.

So when will all this ends?

IMO you should more concerned about things closer to your home such as Cyprus.

Incidentally both Greece and Turkey are members if NATO.

In WWII red army mass raped and looted, same in chechenya war, syria, now in ukraine. Its the way they are.

It was to help guard the supply line, they didn't do a good job.

Not sure why its hard to believe? There are hard evidence of them looting and stealing vehicles.
As I said, no credence to these stories or video clips which were recycled over and over again.

Offering no clue to when it happened or whether they were edited.

So when did it happened, in the beginning or last week? Or staged.

Ex-UN prosecutor urges global arrest warrant for Putin

Sat, April 2, 2022, 7:01 PM

GENEVA (AP) — The former chief prosecutor of United Nations war crimes tribunals for the former Yugoslavia and Rwanda has called for an international arrest warrant to be issued for Russian President Vladimir Putin.

“Putin is a war criminal,” Carla Del Ponte told the Swiss newspaper Le Temps in an interview published Saturday.
In interviews given to Swiss media to mark the release of her latest book, the Swiss lawyer who oversaw U.N. investigations in Rwanda and the former Yugoslavia said there were clear war crimes being committed in Ukraine.
She said she was particularly shocked by the use of mass graves in Russia's war on Ukraine, which recalls the worst of the wars in the former Yugoslavia.

“I hoped never to see mass graves again,” she told the newspaper Blick. “These dead people have loved ones who don’t even know what’s become of them. That is unacceptable.”

Other war crimes she identified in Ukraine included attacks on civilians, the destruction of civilian buildings and even the demolishing of entire villages.

She said the investigation in Ukraine would be easier than that in Yugoslavia because the country itself had requested an international probe. The current ICC chief prosecutor, Karim Khan, visited Ukraine last month.
If the ICC finds proof of war crimes, she said, “you must go up the chain of command until you reach those who took the decisions.”

She said it would be possible to bring even Putin to account.

“You mustn’t let go, continue to investigation. When the investigation into Slobodan Milosevic began, he was still president of Serbia. Who would have thought then that he would one day be judged? Nobody,” she told Blick.
Del Ponte added that investigations should be carried out into possible war crimes committed by both sides, pointing also to reports about the alleged torture of some Russian prisoners of war by Ukrainian forces.

---

Jamahir's comment : This hypocritical woman should first look at the fact of her comrades George Bush jr and Tony B'liar being wanted by an international arrest warrant issued by the Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Commission in 2011 for genocide and war crimes in Iraq. Then she should look at her NATO comrades doing destruction, war crimes and sabotage in Libya, Syria and Venezuela 2011 onwards. She speaks of Russian destroying civilian buildings so this is Libya destroyed by her NATO comrades :
libya.jpg

The real war criminal in the world in NATO and it should be put on trial.

You wont find any justice here my friend. We have war mongering politicians running our nations. They are all thieves and lunatics. The West is what it is not because what our politicians are today. But because there were good qualified statesmen who built the foundations long time ago.

Western politicians are all sold out to coorporates. All that is left is brainless imposter who pretend to be tough guys when in reality they are running around like headless chickens.

Thats what you get when extreme capitalism runs out its full course. Money destroys nations.

Watch your dirty mouth from personal attacks.. you can go cry to twitter about this,,

Its no personal attacks, i just neutralize the propaganda as you post it. Its best way to get rid of it before it catchs traction.

@Vergennes agree on this?

What President Xi told EU is interesting?

EU should first adopted a more independent stance instead of following the agenda of a superpower apparently referring to the US.

It is no point trying to bribe China with hundreds of billion of Euro to align herself with some of EU against Russia.

Trade with Russia will carried on as usual.

Many EU Parliamentarians were still sanctioned in retaliation by China today after EU Parliament suspended the China EU Investment Agreement.

With rising Gas and Oil prices, EU is entering in a stage of hyperinflation.

Will EU nations fall into RECESSION this year or next?

Will there be social unrest due to rising prices?

Then EU should truly say Thank You to the US.

President Xi also told EU, NATO an entity of the COLD WAR should have been closed down.

I agree. It is destabilising and a threat to peace today.

If NATO did not expanded eastward as they promised to S. U. back in 1991 then Ukraine would not be in a civil war today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom