What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile Putin signs a decree that European countries must have an account in "Gazprombank" to pay in Rubles in order to buy gas.

So it is official now.

Which means Russia loses one of its last scources of income, since EU and G7 said they wont pay in ruble.

As german trade minister Habeck said, the moment Russia closes the pipeline, it will be closed forever and never go back online.

We will see how this works for Russia.

Well the free world also happens to be the rich world.

I could not imagine to live in a autocratic regime.

You are all over the place.

Rich or poor is not what we are discussing here, neither are we discussing where you could imagine to live or not.

It is about "Free World". And you dont think Brazil as free world? Neither is Mexico, Indonesia, Pakistan, India, South Africa?

BTW: The definition of being "Rich and happy" is VERY subjective!

1. Russian are not our brothers. I hold myself to a certain standard, if you have no standard thats up to you.
Two brothers fighting is Russia and you Ukraine,not Russia and NATO ffs.

2. Russia is dirt poor. Outside Moscow and St Petersburg it is completly rotten and falling apart. Bulgaria and Romania have 75% higher income and living standards. Maybe you should visit Russia and see how they "exist".
Yes,that's why Romanian and Bulgarian prostitutes,criminals and scammers constantly come to Greece,well done. That's high living standard there.

3. Oh the evil west forced Putin to go full hitler. Dude get real. You support a vile and disgusting regime. What freedom i mean? Look at Putin, a 70 year old mdiget with a botox pancake face. He has low IQ and is ridicolous laughable. In a free nation i can say that openly. In Russia they catch you away. You are a very simple person with maybe simpler ideas so that doesnt bother you. But for intelligent people, highly educated people, such a regime is plain and simple a prison.
Putin has low IQ? An ex-KGB agent who became the president of a country nobody was afraid of anymore and made it a respectable world power? You're in denial. Let me show you something:

13292859_10153427687102260_2141555973_n.jpg
R12.jpg

But as i said, that doesnt matter now. We are at war and it looks good for us. Germany just announced to ship weapons worth 300 milion € to Ukraine. Those will make much more babushka shed tears.
Who is at war you idiot? Greece? Ukrainians and Russians are dying and Western weapons companies are making money ouf of it. You're Germany is giving millions to Ukrainians but refuses to cut us more debt here in Greece.

Americans are rubbing their hands,getting back on their feet selling F-35s and "security" to stupid governments who think that having USA as an ally will solve their problems.

I applaud the brave Ukrainians to fight that tyrant and who barevly stand for their freedom. Its inspirational for me.
Oh yeah? And when Erdy will try to snatch some islands here,will you come back and fight or stay in Germany and milk euros?

Which means Russia loses one of its last scources of income, since EU and G7 said they wont pay in ruble.

As german trade minister Habeck said, the moment Russia closes the pipeline, it will be closed forever and never go back online.

We will see how this works for Russia.

Sure.

The next days, weeks and months will show. I hope it will not come to that and Europe will pay Russia to continue receiving gas.

Where do you get that idea? Russia is massive. Place to place varies. You describe Russia as if it's some Indian village.

How do you draw the conclusion that Bulgaria and Romania are far superior? It's ridiculous. It's the same way you bashed China as a backwards place.

Oh the oppression! Oh! Oh the oppression! Tell me,what are you being oppressed off? Are you a Jehova's Witness? Are you LGBT rights supporter? Are you pro-liberal arts feminazi supporter?

Where's the big oppression? It's not Saddam's rule ffs.

When did I jump about Mariupol? How many times have I said on this forum about how bad it is that two brothers are fighting and that Orthodox are dying? The only ones who profit out of this are the scum in the West who started this whole mess with their shit.

If you paid attention a bit,you'd have seen my posts about it.

Oh and you are powerful in politics? Our government does what? Walks over us? Then you're talking about a huge part of the greek people. Centre-right,far-right,leftists. Nationalists and communists agree on the fact that Russia was pushed to invade because of those bstards who shove a country against them and then cry crocodile tears and start selling all the stock weapons they have. Wake up. You think the world is the glamorous early 2000s European Union ruled by Brussels?
There ain't no bright future. American democrats and Brits are pushing the EU to buy their own energy and weaken the Russians on their behalf.

Wake up. I'm not telling you to be on Russia's side,I'm telling you to not count them as your loyal friends and brothers.
You think the Brit will care about us? The American who smile to the Turks again? The French who shook hands with Erdogan and talked about alliances?

Ask the Pakistanis,ask them about American embargoes on their weapons and spare parts during times of war. Go ahead,ask them and they'll tell you.

@PakFactor @Sainthood 101 @Bleek @SecularNationalist @TNT

You think the Germans who brutally demanded cuts on our salaries,pensions and increased taxes will actually care for us? The Scandinavians? Who? The Italians who supported Turkey during 2020's provocations? The Spaniards who want to sell aircraft carriers and ships to the Turks? The Netherlands who didn't even care to talk against Erdogan in 2020?

Go ask the Kurds,what happened after Desert Storm. When they encouraged the Kurds to rise against Saddam and then left them just like that to be slaughtered. Ask the Georgians who thought they could march in South Ossetia like Israelis did in Lebanon and fell for American promises. And then were running towards Tbilisi.

Ask the Kurds again who counted on American support and protection and saw the U.S. Army leaving them alone to fight the Turks that were coming.

I don't know why people fail to see how they are always used and tossed out by the Americans once they are spent cartridge. Not once but three wars the American's failed to supply us (Pakistan) parts and ammunition and renegaded on deals literally stealing money. Many fail to see this conflict will only affect Europe and not the Western Hemisphere at all. The Native American's had a saying regarding the people that landed on US soil, they speak with a fork tongue.

I don't know why people fail to see how they are always used and tossed out by the Americans once they are spent cartridge. Not once but three wars the American's failed to supply us (Pakistan) parts and ammunition and renegaded on deals literally stealing money. Many fail to see this conflict will only affect Europe and not the Western Hemisphere at all. The Native American's had a saying regarding the people that landed on US soil, they speak with a fork tongue.
Just like they did with the Turks. They took their money and didn't give them F-35s afterwards and didn't give their money back either.

You are all over the place.

Rich or poor is not what we are discussing here, neither are we discussing where you could imagine to live or not.

It is about "Free World". And you dont think Brazil as free world? Neither is Mexico, Indonesia, Pakistan, India, South Africa?

BTW: The definition of being "Rich and happy" is VERY subjective!

I have friends in Brazil. Its not a free country. Its run by a smal super rich oligarchy who opresses tge masses with force and conditions like slavery.

Take your country for example and i say this with all respect. Pakistan has great nature, history and culture. But i cant imagine to live there. I can visit it but i dont think i could be happy there because its too limited in so many aspects that matter for me.

I give you an example, im a free thinking guy. Sports are super important for me i also love art. As a European i would need to drastical change my clothes and style. I could not say what i think. In other words i would have little to no happiness or life quality. I travel alot and love to visit other places but im not naive and know that travel to a place or to live there are two different things.

Thats main reason why putin fails. Ukrainians fight so hard because they will never accept russias primitivism again. They are free people, proud of their freedom and what they achieved. To live under autocratic regime is impossible when you have been free.

Sure.

The next days, weeks and months will show. I hope it will not come to that and Europe will pay Russia to continue receiving gas.

Oh i totally understand why you want europe to bow to a tyrant and betray itself

Two brothers fighting is Russia and you Ukraine,not Russia and NATO ffs.

Yes,that's why Romanian and Bulgarian prostitutes,criminals and scammers constantly come to Greece,well done. That's high living standard there.

Putin has low IQ? An ex-KGB agent who became the president of a country nobody was afraid of anymore and made it a respectable world power? You're in denial. Let me show you something:

View attachment 829019View attachment 829020

Who is at war you idiot? Greece? Ukrainians and Russians are dying and Western weapons companies are making money ouf of it. You're Germany is giving millions to Ukrainians but refuses to cut us more debt here in Greece.

Americans are rubbing their hands,getting back on their feet selling F-35s and "security" to stupid governments who think that having USA as an ally will solve their problems.

Oh yeah? And when Erdy will try to snatch some islands here,will you come back and fight or stay in Germany and milk euros?

As i said, its hopeless with you but irrelevant. Our government does exactly how i like it to be done and im happy about that.

Your cutting debt rubbish proves this. Debt is nothing, freedom is evrything.

And btw Ukrainians dont see russians as brothers. They see them as enemies. Russia again and again has committed unspeakable crimes in Ukraine. Holodomor, opression, genocide. Now is the time to end this once and for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom