What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the first time, we are getting info on the number of Russian units in Kherson region.

8 BTGs — or at least their parts.

Kherson is cutoff from the Internet, so this may explain the lack of media from Ukrainian side.

8 BTGs is also more than early estimation of it being half of that.

That force is either rather spread out, or is hiding well — which is expected of because of long open fields making it an SPG heaven.

What is also surprising is the lack of return artillery fire from Russians. Are they out of artillery, or they never had it in the first place?

What can happen ?

That people overreact because their emotions. If russians destroy my home, kill my people i dont know what i would do when catching them

Those hanged by Azov militants are Ukrainians..their only crime is that they speak Russian..

Wrong, its enemy soldiers. Did even wear Uniform

That people overreact because their emotions. If russians destroy my home, kill my people i dont know what i would do when catching them

A man and his pregnant wife and you still call them soldiers.. They are Ukrainians speaking Russian..

https://twitter.com/EldAbajoo/status/1508506803923042307

Last edited:

How calmly you do NATO's propaganda even after I had quoted you the crimes of the Ukranian military. Please stop being a criminal.

So since 2014 it was Russian-speakers in Ukraine who were over running other parts of Ukraine and slaughtering people there ?

So that hanged pregnant woman was captured with weapons when she trying to kill Ukranian-speaking females and children ?

Economic studies regarding energy cuts

https://www.econtribute.de › ...PDF
What if? The Economic Effects for Germany of a Stop of Energy Imports from Russia - Econtribute

Really? This is utter nonsense. I show you why.

"Germany would not run out of energy. However, oil, hard coal and gas would have to be imported from other countries and industry would have to be restructured in the long term."

Ah yeah? And from where does the needed gas came from within THE NEXT 3 YEARS if russian gas stops now? There is not enough import possible within the next 3 years! They even admit it self some lines later

"There is no pipeline infrastructure for deliveries from other regions and only fewer available gas terminals."

In Germany there are NONE gas terminals (let alone the masses of gas tankers what are needed and what not exist).

"Gas from other countries such as Norway, Algeria or Azerbaijan and the use of other fuels for electricity production, such as coal or nuclear energy, could probably only reduce the deficit to about 30 percent."

Really? Norway is at maximum production.

"„Wir liefern ein Drittel des Gasbedarfs Deutschlands, aber wir drehen bei voller Kapazität", sagte er am Dienstag im ZDF. „Wir haben keine Reserven, mit denen wir andere Dinge ersetzen könnten.“

So there is NO additional gas from Norway!

Also Aserbaidschan

""At the moment the TANAP pipeline is operating at 100% of its capacity," said consortium head Saltuk Duzyol."

"Overall this year we plan to supply 16.2 bcm of gas to Turkey and Europe," he said, implying deliveries of 10.5 bcm to Europe.
Duzyol said plans to increase capacity to 23.7 bcm in the second phase and then 31 bcm in the third phase would take four to five years, with additional construction required.

So from Aserbaidschan only little to less gas into Europe, what means nearly nothing to Germany. If ever, cause it is only "planned" to do so.

And now Algeria.

"But Algeria’s main challenge in increasing exports is production capacity. In a recent interview Sonatrach CEO Toufik Hakkar indicated that Algeria’s production will focus on growing domestic gas needs and current export obligations. From 2013 to 2018, according to Oxford Energy, domestic usage increased by about 10% and is projected to grow by an additional 50% by 2028."

So only little more gas into EU from Algeria, what means little more to nearly nothing to Germany.

AND
what do you think people do if there is not enough gas for heat? They will use electricity! And there isnt even enough electricity by now in Germany. Lots of blackouts. Even fright trains had to stop cause there were not enough energy in the net!

So with this few examples this whole bullshit propaganda you linked turns into nothing, is utter nonesense!

WAKE THE **** UP!

Anyone remember the Kolchuga supposedly 'anti-stealth' radar manufactured in Ukraine? It was a huge buzz that seemingly meant the end of 'stealth'. Never mind that the system, while looked good on paper, was at best spotty in application. But now, the US is guaranteed to get our hands on it, from paper to machine.

How calmly you do NATO's propaganda even after I had quoted you the crimes of the Ukranian military. Please stop being a criminal.

So since 2014 it was Russian-speakers in Ukraine who were over running other parts of Ukraine and slaughtering people there ?

So that hanged pregnant woman was captured with weapons when she trying to kill Ukranian-speaking females and children ?

As i said, russian propaganda is too simple and basic. Pregnant women, swastika. What else? Did Hitler appear at the sky?

Anyone remember the Kolchuga supposedly 'anti-stealth' radar manufactured in Ukraine? It was a huge buzz that seemingly meant the end of 'stealth'. Never mind that the system, while looked good on paper, was at best spotty in application. But now, the US is guaranteed to get our hands on it, from paper to machine.

Its at moment in Germany for analysis

Really? This is utter nonsense. I show you why.

"Germany would not run out of energy. However, oil, hard coal and gas would have to be imported from other countries and industry would have to be restructured in the long term."

Ah yeah? And from where does the needed gas came from within THE NEXT 3 YEARS if russian gas stops now? There is not enough import possible within the next 3 years! They even admit it self some lines later

"There is no pipeline infrastructure for deliveries from other regions and only fewer available gas terminals."

In Germany there are NONE gas terminals (let alone the masses of gas tankers what are needed and what not exist).

"Gas from other countries such as Norway, Algeria or Azerbaijan and the use of other fuels for electricity production, such as coal or nuclear energy, could probably only reduce the deficit to about 30 percent."

Really? Norway is at maximum production.

"„Wir liefern ein Drittel des Gasbedarfs Deutschlands, aber wir drehen bei voller Kapazität", sagte er am Dienstag im ZDF. „Wir haben keine Reserven, mit denen wir andere Dinge ersetzen könnten.“

So there is NO additional gas from Norway!

Also Aserbaidschan

""At the moment the TANAP pipeline is operating at 100% of its capacity," said consortium head Saltuk Duzyol."

"Overall this year we plan to supply 16.2 bcm of gas to Turkey and Europe," he said, implying deliveries of 10.5 bcm to Europe.
Duzyol said plans to increase capacity to 23.7 bcm in the second phase and then 31 bcm in the third phase would take four to five years, with additional construction required.

So from Aserbaidschan only little to less gas into Europe, what means nearly nothing to Germany. If ever, cause it is only "planned" to do so.

And now Algeria.

"But Algeria’s main challenge in increasing exports is production capacity. In a recent interview Sonatrach CEO Toufik Hakkar indicated that Algeria’s production will focus on growing domestic gas needs and current export obligations. From 2013 to 2018, according to Oxford Energy, domestic usage increased by about 10% and is projected to grow by an additional 50% by 2028."

So only little more gas into EU from Algeria, what means little more to nearly nothing to Germany.

AND
what do you think people do if there is not enough gas for heat? They will use electricity! And there isnt even enough electricity by now in Germany. Lots of blackouts. Even fright trains had to stop cause there were not enough energy in the net!

So with this few examples this whole bullshit propaganda you linked turns into nothing, is utter nonesense!

WAKE THE **** UP!

And? Germany wont pay in ruble. That simple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom