What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I foresee Russian Forces rolling into kiev by tomorrow morning and firmly in control of kiev by tomorrow afternoon. the performance of the ukrainian military has been comedic at best. which makes sense cuz there's being led by a comedian turned cia stooge turned politician.
Even if there are resistance Russia will just bomb them.

so? still patches and drawings.

But people like US more...:enjoy:
because its perception is that of a benevolent master, with freedom and whatnot because of a carefully curated media image. and at the same time it kills and murders and imprisons and tortures people in overseas bases.

because its perception is that of a benevolent master, with freedom and whatnot because of a carefully curated media image. and at the same time it kills and murders and imprisons and tortures people in overseas bases.
You are free to 'curate' your own perspective of US. Good luck with that...:enjoy:

Because they assume Nato will show up and help them, just looking at the Island video about the Ukraine Border Guards telling the Russian warship to go **** themselves despite being told to surrender or get blown up means they have been telling their troops Nato will show up if Russia invades.
Video please

Between cow shit and dog shit.... Well I think US is cow shit, its vegan shit.

You mean GMO Vegan shit. Atleast get it right, smh.

so? still patches and drawings.

Try putting on Nazi memorabilia on your clothes and walk in Germany / USA lol.

Because they assume Nato will show up and help them, just looking at the Island video about the Ukraine Border Guards telling the Russian warship to go **** themselves despite being told to surrender or get blown up means they have been telling their troops Nato will show up if Russia invades.
It is sad to see a beautiful country being overrun in a war. I shudder to think what will happen to families and women in Ukraine after this. The world should pressure Russia to not commit war crimes in Ukraine at minimum.

It is sad to see a beautiful country being overrun in a war. I shudder to think what will happen to families and women in Ukraine after this. The world should pressure Russia to not commit war crimes in Ukraine at minimum.

This is extremely sensitive from the conflict prespective.
I highly doubt they'd want to shoot themselves in the foot like that.

Plus the whole Russian brotherhood deal that goes within them also takes play in avoiding that I suppose.

Oh but they were not good enough for F35 Oh we remember that play
Remember when , NATO use to prop up Turkey and say , go go do something we got your back , and offered F-35 , when Turkey invested money and time , and it was time for them to get F35 , oh we all know what happened

Erdogan was called "Illogical" for humanitarian work in Syria oh , I remember that like yesterday

And the currency devaluation and people made fun of Turkey look like economy is going bonkers cuz you went in Syria

Now Turkey is very important friend again, my oh my , how important is Turkey now

Yes NATO is unfair to Turkey, but a lot fairer than Russia will ever be if it had its way. Turkey cant and wont leave NATO until it has its own nukes.

But people like US more...:enjoy:
2CAECBBF-2B6D-4A43-913B-6AD5BCF8CCC1.jpeg
2CAECBBF-2B6D-4A43-913B-6AD5BCF8CCC1.jpeg

liar…..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom