What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biden: "Our troops are going to Europe to reassure our allies in the east."

While Russia invaded Ukraine; The United States began its invasion of the Baltic. One is using its own military power, the other is using the aggression of the other party.
1645768302745.png

“Today, will be the hardest day.”

"Russia's plan is to enter Kiev with tanks."

-Ukrainian Official

Ukraine does not have much of an army to begin with. Russian forces are wiping the floor with them. This is why it it important for a country to take its national security very seriously when it is surrounded by powerful neighbors. Ukraine is capable of producing heavy machinery but took its national security for granted. It is paying the price of this miscalculation since 2014.

They didn't stupidly invade.
Lets do a comparison shall we. How about the US tries to pry away Baluchistan from Pakistan by offering them carrots in return (it's happening now). Should Pakistan just stand by while foreign influence takes hold in our heartland?

Will you be supporting the US then? Russia rightly feels threatened by NATO's expansion into their sphere of influence, remember it was the CIA that staged the Maidan riots to install their puppet who was breathing down Putin's neck.

I’m not supporting either side So I got no benefit in there European war

I’m just commenting this Ukraine mess feels like Iraq war all over again, with so many false reasons for its invasion by Moscow like Washington did to Iraq

Putin, is acting like a loss party alleging all sorts of crimes done by Ukraine to a Nuclear armed Russia.

no one should be believing either of these two lying Moscow or usa

A march in support of Ukraine was held in Tbilisi, the capital of Georgia. A significant part of Georgian lands were also occupied with the support of Russia, in 2008.

///

Zelensky speaks to Russians again. "Tonight you began bombing residential areas in the hero city of Kyiv. This is like 1941. I want to tell all Russian citizens who are coming out to protest: we hear you, you heard us, you started to believe us. Fight for us. Fight the war."

I’m not supporting either side So I got no benefit in there European war

I’m just commenting this Ukraine mess feels like Iraq war all over again, with so many false reasons for its invasion by Moscow like Washington did to Iraq

Putin, is acting like a loss party alleging all sorts of crimes done by Ukraine to a Nuclear armed Russia.

no one should be believing either of these two lying Moscow or usa
It's just Russia cleaning out its backyard. NATO felt like Russia was a walkover. It isn't.
Also war is messy business, no one here is explicitly stating Russia is doing the right thing. Also capitulating to western propaganda sources would be foolish as well. We know they don't have the interests of the larger world at heart. They're just power hungry ego maniacs led by a senile Pae** who doesn't know what he's saying 10 seconds into a conversation.

Ukraine is not Iraq nor Afghan Taliban.

At that time, more than half of Iraq population hate their own government (Saddam Hussein), because majority of Iraq especially in Southern and Central area is Shia islam. While Saddam Hussein & their officers is from Sunni.

And also Ukraine have access to Top Tier Soviet & Russian Equipment (before 2014) in their Armed Forces, while Iraq Saddam needs to depends on monkey model (Downgrade) version of Soviet equipment.

They are both in different level

I suggest that Chinese members should not use Chinese thinking to replace Ukrainians, they are different from us.

All puppet regimes supported by USA cannot escape the fate of the Afghan govt and the South Vietnamese govt. Because the puppet regime must share interests with American officials, the smell of corruption runs through their regime from top to bottom, they are born from corruption and will inevitably perish in corruption.

Ukrainian officers sell organs and bodies of soldiers killed in the war, and Ukrainian officials organize gangs to sell Ukrainian women to the Netherlands for prostitution. Who would believe that they are willing to die for their country? As for the civilians in western Ukraine, how many of them are willing to die for the interests of these politicians?

You mean Russia is attacking a military peer in Ukraine?
nope, it isnt. neither does usa. both are evil, imperialist and hegemonic.

Ukraine does not have much of an army to begin with. Russian forces are wiping the floor with them. This is why it it important for a country to take its national security very seriously when it is surrounded by powerful neighbors. Ukraine is capable of producing heavy machinery but took its national security for granted. It is paying the price of this miscalculation since 2014.
looks like they didnt learn any lessons from 2014, and kept on sleeping and living in a fool's paradise.

With the Ukrainians blowing up the bridges, its going to take a little bit longer to get to Kiev.

Because they assume Nato will show up and help them, just looking at the Island video about the Ukraine Border Guards telling the Russian warship to go **** themselves despite being told to surrender or get blown up means they have been telling their troops Nato will show up if Russia invades.

I suggest that Chinese members should not use Chinese thinking to replace Ukrainians, they are different from us.

All puppet regimes supported by USA cannot escape the fate of the Afghan govt and the South Vietnamese govt. Because the puppet regime must share interests with American officials, the smell of corruption runs through their regime from top to bottom, they are born from corruption and will inevitably perish in corruption.

Ukrainian officers sell organs and bodies of soldiers killed in the war, and Ukrainian officials organize gangs to sell Ukrainian women to the Netherlands for prostitution. Who would believe that they are willing to die for their country? As for the civilians in western Ukraine, how many of them are willing to die for the interests of these politicians?
I foresee Russian Forces rolling into kiev by tomorrow morning and firmly in control of kiev by tomorrow afternoon. the performance of the ukrainian military has been comedic at best. which makes sense cuz there's being led by a comedian turned cia stooge turned politician.

Great point. Surprised no one gave any Thanks or something to your message.
Indeed, it sees strange to recognize the two republics in Donbass-- a clear violation of international order--only to be followed by something like a full invasion which would make the two republics' recognition redundant. What was Putin thinking?? Has something got under his skin too much?
About to the process of the annexation of Texas by USA:
First recognize Texas's independence from Mexico, then beat Mexico, and finally let Texas vote to join USA.

So Putin wants to subvert the Ukrainian regime and seize eastern territory from the new regime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom