What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile rapes have been reported by Russian soldiers in Ukraine.

This killed russian soldier had condoms on him. His commanders probably promised him free Ukrainian bobs and vagene.

FOUlS3GXEAEQSwG.jpg

The defense of Mariupol continues. No wonder Russia is hell bent on propaganda against Azov seeing how they are trashing the Russian army

FOhn3qjXEAQxax2.jpg

FOhn3d1WYAEVCXb.jpg

FOhn3Q1XEAQUYkZ.jpg

It seems a GRU unit was neutralized

FOhdIWyXIAUOQmt.jpg

FOhdIl3XIAE4vDS.jpg

Why do NATO governments propagandists like you use "Oh, that one is a rogue country", "Oh, no this one is a rogue leader" when it is your war-criming and genociding NATO governments that have to be regime-changed for the harmonious future of humanity ?

The Russians do ID buildings before firing and that is how they found the shopping mall which was housing rocket launchers.
First of all, if you talk about war rape, I think nobody beat the record for Soviet Russian wholesale rape of German women and children after WW2.

And yes, Russian did ID the building, they IDed that the word "children" is clearly written on both side of the theatre You don't lob shell blindly into residential area, period. Especially not when it was clearly marked children and it was clearly marked as Hospital according to Geneva Convention. I mean, that building was not a field medical station that can be mistaken as a field camp, that was a fully function hospital.

Last edited:
Last edited:
VERY good read. Though I haven't done reading all of it yet.

I like his way of looking at events that we totally under-rate, like, "Russian missile strikes on what are de facto NATO bases in Yavoriv and Zhytomyr."
That's exactly what they were.

Brit PM squeaked "escalation" after first attack on de facto NATO base, and there can be no other reason except that Brit soldiers may have died (not just ordinary volunteers). Then he went silent. Whichever stage of grief that was, I think 'Depression' stage. Poor guys cannot even grief publicly because that would be admission.

As well as below posts by @RescueRanger pointed to a very important movement on the map. I guestimate: NATO came to Ukraine border,➡️ picked dead or injured,➡️ took them to hospital,➡️ they flew them away. If it were Zelensky's soldiers, they won't be transported out of Ukraine like that. They must be foreigners, contrary to Ukrainian claim that all ~35 killed were local Ukrainians & US denying any of theirs killed (indirectly admitting that they were there):

Only if I could give positive ratings to these 2 posts by RescueRanger. :enjoy:

Another good read, the NewsWeek link in following post:
Its a slog now:

The defense of Mariupol continues. No wonder Russia is hell bent on propaganda against Azov seeing how they are trashing the Russian army

View attachment 826484
View attachment 826483
View attachment 826482

It seems a GRU unit was neutralized

View attachment 826485
View attachment 826486
That's probably the most well equipped Russian Unit I have seen taken out so far, Azart Radios, BGAN Terminals, AS VAL, VSS Vintorez - this was definitely a SF unit that got wiped out.

VERY good read. Though I haven't done reading all of it yet.

I like his way of looking at events that we totally under-rate, like, "Russian missile strikes on what are de facto NATO bases in Yavoriv and Zhytomyr."
That's exactly what they were.

Brit PM squeaked "escalation" after first attack on de facto NATO base, and there can be no other reason except that Brit soldiers may have died (not just ordinary volunteers). Then he went silent. Whichever stage of grief that was, I think 'Depression' stage. Poor guys cannot even grief publicly because that would be admission.

As well as below posts by @RescueRanger pointed to a very important movement on the map. I guestimate: NATO came to Ukraine border,➡️ picked dead or injured,➡️ took them to hospital,➡️ they flew them away. If it were Zelensky's soldiers, they won't be transported out of Ukraine like that. They must be foreigners, contrary to Ukrainian claim that all ~35 killed were local Ukrainians & US denying any of theirs killed (indirectly admitting that they were there):

Only if I could give positive ratings to these 2 posts by RescueRanger. :enjoy:

Another good read, the NewsWeek link in following post:
Germany and UK have Combat Hospital set up in Poland for Wounded Ukrainian soldier, they have been doing that since 2014.....

If that was a foreigner (Like American or Briton or etc), they probably would not bring them to that Poland hospital, they probably will bring them to Landstuhl in Germany, that was a world class Combat Hospital we used to transfer our battle casualty from Afghanistan, the hospital is in Germany not too far from Poland

First of all, if you talk about war rape, I think nobody beat the record for Soviet Russian wholesale rape of German women and children after WW2.

And yes, Russian did ID the building, they IDed that the word "children" is clearly written on both side of the theatre You don't lob shell blindly into residential area, period. Especially not when it was clearly marked children and it was clearly marked as Hospital according to Geneva Convention. I mean, that building was not a field medical station that can be mistaken as a field camp, that was a fully function hospital.
You are only telling half part, both Allied and Russian troops committed mass rapes in Germany.

🇩🇪❗German Chancellor Olaf Scholz ruled out the possibility of involving NATO in the events in Ukraine, including sending peacekeepers or creating a no-fly zone.

"Of course, I hear the voices of those who demand a no-fly zone or a NATO peacekeeping force in Ukraine. No matter how hard it may be, we will not go for it," the chancellor said, speaking in the Bundestag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom