What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
What i find amusing is, that some here dont realize how Putin uses them. Ukraine is the breadbasket of africa and middle east. Now is time when farmers start sowing wheat and sunflowers. Ukraine will be blocked for years and there will be extreme hunger in middle east and africa. Putin does this on purpose to create pressure and the very same people who Putin sees as no value stand here and cheer him. Crazy

Neither Greece or Germany has nukes, what are you talking about?

Germany has 60 nukes stationed in Büchel under the nuclear sharing treaty in NATO.

France has 300 nukes as force the frappe in case Russia gets a bit too agressive and needs some glassing in Moscow.

What i find amusing is, that some here dont realize how Putin uses them. Ukraine is the breadbasket of africa and middle east. Now is time when farmers start sowing wheat and sunflowers. Ukraine will be blocked for years and there will be extreme hunger in middle east and africa. Putin does this on purpose to create pressure and the very same people who Putin sees as no value stand here and cheer him. Crazy

You can always buy wheat or grain from anywhere really. France, Brazil, Russia, Ukraine, Pakistan, India, Australia or America. Anybody with agricultural land can do this. Not really high tech.

Backward middle eastern savages haven't mastered it yet, that's why over 7000 years after earliest civilizations they still can't feed their peoples and population stands smaller than a single Hindu country like India or Chinese country like China.

Germany has 60 nukes stationed in Büchel under the nuclear sharing treaty in NATO.

Those are American nukes. Stored in Germany. Only to be activated with American codes.

False.

Byzantium was only captured by turkics in 1453. That was less than 600 years ago.
Romans dominated the entire Middle East North Africa Balkans Anatolia London Paris from over 2000 years ago.

You can see to this day the vestiges of Roman influence. Turks abandoned Arabic alphabet and copied Roman alphabet because they thought their populace would remain analphabets otherwise.

You can see the entire Middle East in ruins and still their rulers are vassals of the West, with not a single bomb or nuclear chemical or biological weapons attack conducted anywhere in the West. Instead it's them who are getting shafted regularly.

That's been the standard for over 2000 years.

African slaves were a thing in rome over 2000 years ago.

China was never dominant beyond the Mongoloid sphere.

Greeks conquered all of Iran. They simply are not good at warfighting. Could any Iranian ever capture Rome? Arab? Turk? Mongol? East Asian? Afghan? Kurd?

No. Never.

They are not good at fighting wars.
You're a silly pointless person.

Ok guy. You're acting like a silly child trying your best to hold on to a rapidly diminishing glory while attempting to maintain an aura of superiority by using condescension.

It's ok. If I was European, I'd prefer to live in an augmented reality instead of actual reality myself.
A country (west) with no future who actively employs africans and asians to replace them can not be respected by anyone especially East Asians who have far higher IQ. Thats the fact of the matter. Case closed.

You can always buy wheat or grain from anywhere really. France, Brazil, Russia, Ukraine, Pakistan, India, Australia or America. Anybody with agricultural land can do this. Not really high tech.

Backward middle eastern savages haven't mastered it yet, that's why over 7000 years after earliest civilizations they still can't feed their peoples and population stands smaller than a single Hindu country like India or Chinese country like China.

Those are American nukes. Stored in Germany. Only to be activated with American codes.

You dont need codes to activate a nuke, thats science fiction. You replace the ignition mechanism and boom it goes. Its not rocket science. There are no codes to make it critical.

The superior one is the one that lasts. Western Civilisation will be in the dust bins soon enough. They are stupid enough to replace themselves with brown and black people while the rest of us laugh at them. Don't blame me when your grandkids are black and speak nigerian better than Italian. Not my fault my grandkids will have High IQ and high wealth and your grand kids will be low life afro gang bangers. You can keep yelping about superiority all you want but you sound like a clown hahahaha

Sorry you sound like a clown with no cogent argument or facts and ending with "hahahaha".

Further affirmation of Mongoloid sphere inferiority to Roman empire/civilization.

Italy is for Italians. Europe does not take in unlimited number of refugees. Meanwhile China is facing a demographic crises and in 30 to 40 years, maybe you will be importing men from India to impregnate your women since your birth rate is abysmally low.

These are your predictions. You can keep them to yourselves.

Is that an admission that you can't defeat American majority population in a fair contest? That you need demographic change in American territory in order to surpass them?

That you need your enemy to fumble on its own rather than you making the enemy surrender through the might of China?

Seems like you admit Western civilization is inherently superior to Chinese/Mongolian or East Asian.

To be honest, the Anglo-Saxons made the western civilization the uncontested champion and surpassed all civilizations in the past.

But now their dominance is truly being contested by the new rising China. If China succeeds this time, and of course it will reach a new grandeur that has never been seeing before.

That's how the cycle repeats itself.

A country (west) with no future who actively employs africans and asians to replace them can not be respected by anyone especially East Asians who have far higher IQ. Thats the fact of the matter. Case closed.

East Asian IQ is debatable. They have no invention of note to their name. They are notorious for being copycats. That's why we saw Japan has been a loyal slave for 70 odd years.

China can't even capture Delhi. A tiny island off the coast of Europe ruled over all of India for 200 years. Big difference in ability and talent.

Sorry you sound like a clown with no cogent argument or facts and ending with "hahahaha".

Further affirmation of Mongoloid sphere inferiority to Roman empire/civilization.

Italy is for Italians. Europe does not take in unlimited number of refugees. Meanwhile China is facing a demographic crises and in 30 to 40 years, maybe you will be importing men from India to impregnate your women since your birth rate is abysmally low.
Lol EU shouting at the clouds won't change the fact that Africans and Asians will replace the whites in EU soon enough within next 50 years. America within 22years hahaha. Don't be angry at me that your descendents will be afro street cleaners wannabe rappers okay? China population fluctuates a lot over 5000year history but we don't replace ourselves with africans like u do hahaha

You dont need codes to activate a nuke, thats science fiction. You replace the ignition mechanism and boom it goes. Its not rocket science. There are no codes to make it critical.

And I presume you activated some of these nukes to know it?

To be honest, the Anglo-Saxons made the western civilization the uncontested champion and surpassed all civilizations in the past.

But now their dominance is truly being contested by the new rising China. If China succeeds this time, and of course it will reach a new grandeur that has never been seeing before.

That's how the cycle repeats itself.

Well in case we dont like it we can still glass the planet. So i dont fear chinese rise that much. They will always be limited by our nukes.

East Asian IQ is debatable. They have no invention of note to their name. They are notorious for being copycats. That's why we saw Japan has been a loyal slave for 70 odd years.

China can't even capture Delhi. A tiny island off the coast of Europe ruled over all of India for 200 years. Big difference in ability and talent.
America + UN with airpower and everything can't even beat a peasant army with 19th century weapons in Korea lol. Can't even hold onto Pyongyang 70years ago and now you try to act like a big boy when your being replaced by blacks and asians? Keep yelling at the clouds cos no one respects you lol

Lol EU shouting at the clouds won't change the fact that Africans and Asians will replace the whites in EU soon enough within next 50 years. America within 22years hahaha. Don't be angry at me that your descendents will be afro street cleaners wannabe rappers okay? China population fluctuates a lot over 5000year history but we don't replace ourselves with africans like u do hahaha

European populations exist in Europe, North America, South America, Australia as far away as Namibia, South Africa and Zimbabwe.

Chinese should be worried about rising Indian population and more Indians impregnating Chinese women. Your religion is said to have been influenced by India.

Well in case we dont like it we can still glass the planet. So i dont fear chinese rise that much. They will always be limited by our nukes.

Greece has no nukes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom