What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest UNO report:

At least 816 civilian causalities
And 1333 injured

:(

Xi and Biden have spoken and according to Chinese state media common efforts for the peace are needed. Lets hope it succeeds!

@Foinikas If you control the media, you can lie a thousand times, and get away with it.

There IS a chance that Russia, after sacrificing, say, 20,000 soldiers cuts off the Ukraine army in the east to force a surrender and then consolidates its territorial gains and then bargains from that position. They could draw defendable lines, block Ukrainian access to the sea, make Kiev unlivable under the shadow of bombings. And in their consolidated territory, they could ruthless kill insurgents while getting help from the Russian speaking Ukrainians.
Why am I saying these? Its because I think we all need to be very careful when one side has the total dominance in the media while facts on the ground maybe significantly different. Already there is a talk of a Ukraine capitulation in case the eastern Ukrainian army is neutralized.

This is Fake. If you will check Ukrainian Defence Ministry Twitter, you'll find out that more than 13K+ fatalities to Russians etc., :agree:

Why not add submarines to the list…. I mean might as well .
If there were 13000 deaths what happened to the bodies ??? Very few dead are photographed …

List of the highest ranking targets so far that got killed by Ukraine.

Generals.png

Crazy how bad russian logistics are that they bring their generals to frontline.

Yeah they should hide them among civilians populations wearing diapers and giving press conferences ……
Ofcourse war is won by propaganda only….

White house can not annoy India. Who do you think would fight China for the White house? US will fight China till the last Indian.

We are never going to fight US war like Ukraine is fighting Russia for US. Period.

There IS a chance that Russia, after sacrificing, say, 20,000 soldiers cuts off the Ukraine army in the east to force a surrender and then consolidates its territorial gains and then bargains from that position. They could draw defendable lines, block Ukrainian access to the sea, make Kiev unlivable under the shadow of bombings. And in their consolidated territory, they could ruthless kill insurgents while getting help from the Russian speaking Ukrainians.
Why am I saying these? Its because I think we all need to be very careful when one side has the total dominance in the media while facts on the ground maybe significantly different. Already there is a talk of a Ukraine capitulation in case the eastern Ukrainian army is neutralized.
Many sources say that the real fighting is in the east. The destruction of what is an encircled army will significantly improve Russia's bargaining power. It will free up Russian troops to be redeployed west.

If you notice, the '40 mile' Russian convoy north of Kiev stood still for more than a week. Kiev was not the priority.

I logged in again at the sheer stupidity of this logic.

That's literally not how any of this works.

Just because China doesn't recognize dual nationality, doesn't mean dual national Chinese don't exist. It just means that China recognizes the person as their sole citizen.

Also, his professional title HAS TO BE VERIFIED BY THE ADMINISTRATION IN ORDER TO GET THE TITLE, he has ALREADY proven himself. Any further questioning of his title can and will result in negative ratings, as well as a report to the mods/administration.

@LeGenD @The Eagle @WebMaster @Horus
Wow! That's quite a threat. Anyway how does that work! That vetted by admin thing? Do admin guys go around asking who is a professional? Like an Email Or something, or is there a form of some sort that need to be submitted.

Putins facist mega event did not go as planned. Crashed mid speech and cut to cringe russian nazi songs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom